• Good luck with your guild, seems fun.

• Money Guild are OUT!

Dear - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

and nothing of value was lost

• Random Fame gain on torch and bow

Dear - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hello. Everytime i log in or run an expo I'm gaining fame on torch and bow lv3->4 although I NEVER USE them. It's only like 53 fame everytime, so nothing major, but still very weird. Only these 2, too, no other parts of the skillboard. Only bow and torch. I don't know more. I will observe it and provide additional information, if it keeps happening.

• Hello. We just had a theft in some of our guild chests (luckily not the more important or valuable ones). While that is part of the game and fuels your emotions (I like that such a thing CAN happen, although it's not cool, when it happens to yourself), i just wanted to ask, without any further implication, if a logging system for guilds/chests/anything else is planned or not? Just to know, if it is planned or not, nothing more. I would like to know what to expect in this regard from the game, so…

• There are portals that lead form Caerleon to black zones and back. On the map they are like mage statues, and, if you zoom out far it's bright rings, one per region, e.g. Deepwater Fen or Slickhag. And maybe don't spam your threads every 4 seconds in the future. Thank you.

• Zitat von Brollywood: „Zitat von Dear: „Zitat von Viper482: „Agreed dude, way too crowded. I have never played a MMO where I am never the only one on my screen at any given time in the open world. “ Then I guess you are only farming in a 5 meter radius at the entrance to a blue zone directly connected to a city. Because I am alone on the screen 95% of the time.I know you exaggerate, but maybe stop this shit, because it brings NOTHING valuable to this rant thread. Thanks. “ im almost never alone …

• Zitat von Viper482: „Agreed dude, way too crowded. I have never played a MMO where I am never the only one on my screen at any given time in the open world. “ Then I guess you are only farming in a 5 meter radius at the entrance to a blue zone directly connected to a city. Because I am alone on the screen 95% of the time. I know you exaggerate, but maybe stop this shit, because it brings NOTHING valuable to this rant thread. Thanks.

• I price stuff lower than others, when I really need like that special 2k silver in the next 5 minutes for a specific purpose and know it will get bought in that time frame or when i think the few offers for that item are unreasonably high. Elsewise i don't go lower than other people.

• Zitat von thecatacid: „Half the people here don't seem to realise that they could've esily divided the players into regions (at least US and EU because pvp betwen a us player and an eu player is terrible) while still having a separate server for the auction house which would keep the market the way it is :^) As I think you mean "we need more realms" - that would be the end of open world PvP content before it even really started. It is not in the interest of SE to do that and they won't. And I am…

• How your desktop looks like?

Dear - - Small Talk

Beitrag

476729.png

• I enjoyed a lot of games, but in terms of MMOs: 1. Eve Online - Still enjoying it. A junkie and freak of maps, politics, statistics, spreadsheets and complexity, EvE is more a movie for me than an actual game. 2. Forsaken World - Left after most of MY guild mates betrayed me after 3 years together and the rest of the few loyal ones left for other games and I didn't want to start over alone. I brought two people together through my guild that now live together. They wanted to marry. But don't kno…

• Zitat von Thomas9: „Zitat von tikoetikoe: „I usually put on this song and then i find Sandstone everywhere: Darude Sandstone “ Its Sandstorm btw. “ Don't come with reason. He just wanted to be funny.

• i just leave you a list, that is maybe a bit outdated, but should generally still be very useful, as the "nature" of the weapons did not change.

• All this "pay talk" is so abstract and theoretical. Buying gears before anyone? Well, who is gonna produce them? The tryhard guilds. Will they sell it to some casher? Nah, they probably would gear themselves up first before they sell ANYthing to outstanders. If you're part of these: You surely have to have some skill or dedication to the game anyways, so you will and need to put time and effort into this game and the people. Can you level it all alone? Sure, technically. But we are talking about…

• I thought about this multiple times already. Many of you that come from EvE Online may know the name of Chribba, a person that many people describe as the most trusted person in the game or even gaming history ever. He is serving as a neutral party between two (or more) parties negotiating or trading or similar. He made a name out of this and gained a massive amount of trust and reputation for that. I for once would like to know if you guys think there would be a need of such a person or group o…

• As I think you mean "we need more realms" - that would be the end of open world PvP content before it even really started. It is not in the interest of SE to do that and they won't. And I am very glad about that. Just give it 2 more weeks and population will shrink and the game will be more "playable".

• Zitat von Bailey: „Zitat von curry30423: „Pay to win means that u cannot progress at all unless u continuously pay for items. That's not the case here. U can do just fine without paying for gold all the time “ Pay to Win means that you have a huge advantage if you pay. Not just cosmetics and shit. And yeah, if you have an unlimited supply of silver you can build up your guild island in an instant. You can get the best gear as soon as it is avaible (ofc you have to grind a bit, but so do all othe…

• Ich wollte nur kurz einen Gruß dalassen. Ich kenne ja noch so einige und hoffentlich einige mich aus BdW - gute Leute, gute Gilde. Kann ich allen, die einen bisschen höheren Anspruch haben, durchaus empfehlen. Viel Glück euch allen.

• As I am playing EvE myself, i would like to see, if some EvE corps or alliances decide to join coordinated.