Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 299.

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

Frog - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von solventh: „what the fuck is this guy trying to argue here? if u dont want non consensual pvp why did u buy this game? why dont u go play wow etc.? “ What the fuck did you think was gonna happen when they started adding instances and pvp arenas, the people that hang around are the same people that would like to see non consensual PVP removed entirely

• Gathering Gear and Zergs

Frog - - Rants

Beitrag

Every single entrance portal in the black zone has a zerg of trash players surrounding it, the only soloers you will see are in gathering gear and usually carrying a healer staff. This game is straight up cancer lol.

• Red zone re-work

Frog - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von LaffyTaffy: „dont like it use black zones red zones are for newer player to get a hold of pvp related experiences before they try black zones. (same for yellow) dont like the colored zones try black... next thread “ This is why people who just started this beta shouldn't even have access rights to post on the feedback forums, completely 100% clueless to as to why things are the way they are.

• Dagger Rework

Beitrag

Zitat von Bunk: „Good afternoon Albion community, I would like to suggest that the devs take another look at the dual daggers and recent change made to slit throat, changing it to 60/40 damage over time. The demands and statements from the community to change this to its current state came from a time that there where no gathering gear to escape open world combat and the lack of more improved balancing which I think has finally been found. The argument that I would make is that this ability was …

• Zitat von TOSSOT: „Easy fix, make flagging inside dungeon impossible. If player or group wants to flag up on you then u need to go outside to flag. Its not just dropping mobs in blue dungeon. Same problem exists in green dungeon when ur fighting mobs or boss and you have your pve spells on and a player flags up on you on suitable time when ur low and u cant do basically nothing than just die and drop your gear. “ Hilarious that you have an actual GM upvoting this horrible idea. This game is beyo…

• Has less to do with the restricted PVP and more to do with the fucked-up rep system. Reds and Blues should be fighting when they see eachother, period. Otherwise, we don't need a rep system.

• Clarent Blade.

Frog - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Arcane/Clarent is easily countered, the only issue I see with the Clarent Blade is the buggy animation.

• Reputation System Changes

Beitrag

I gave the new rep system a chance, after these changes I can honestly say this is the worst version of Albion I have played and this is my 3rd beta test.

• Solo PvP build

Frog - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Double bladed is really the only choice because the devs think having the best weapon for running and chasing being the same weapon is balanced. But lets nerf daggers LOL...

• Zitat von zonnonn: „finally dagger nerf.. dont cry qqq+r+e= booom ONESHOT 0 skilled, no need brain “ If you had a brain you would just pop one of the 50 different shield abilities and have no problems. They lowered the skill ceiling once again because of people who kill Mobs all day who have never even been in a GVG telling them what needs balancing. I don't even use Daggers, but they rarely get me and if they do it's only because of 1 ability: Ambush. Ambush is what's breaking everything in the…

• Just remove the self stacking shit off daggers, along with most other weapons. Self stacking is a bad mechanic & the main problem with the 1 shot build, not the slit throat damage. All this change did was give a goofy ass DoT to whats supposed to be a burst skill and make it easier for bad players to block it. The other problem with 1 shot builds is ambush, this 10% damage nerf on ambush does nothing ambush needs a complete rework. For starters it's a horrid mechanic that I can hit an ambushing/…

• Zitat von [LoD]Obs: „ How about if someone doesnt PvP enough they start to get Carebear Status negative rep. . Once they reach -10,000 carebear points they are LOCKED out of the black zone hmmm? See forget all these systems, let the sandbox be a sandbox, Sandbox Interactive. “ Now there's a lock-out I can support, I love this idea!

• PvP is Dead in the Royals.

Beitrag

Zitat von Gevlon: „May I ask where are these 200K players happily doing PvP in black zones and in red before this "horrible" rep system? Maybe they tried the game and were not amused. “ Maybe they either got sick of getting wiped, or maybe they got sick of SBI constantly dumbing down the game for retards like you and decided to fuck right off. Zitat von Korn: „Red zones are actually 3 times as lethal as black zones currently, so I wouldn't say that PvP there is exactly dead. The actual reputatio…

Beitrag

Zitat von Gevlon: „Zitat von Frog: „Because if only half the game is going to PVP I would rather have 2 servers, a carebear one, and one that will inevitably be empty in a few months. “ Here, I fixed it for you. “ 10wi329.jpg We already sold 200k copies without you scrubs who just showed up. SMH All the MMO hoppers showing up for this beta and taking a shit all over these boards... Kids like you and @SockMonkey are 100% cancer to a full-loot game, you bring nothing to the table and kill games li…

• Zitat von Abaddon_Rull: „Hey guys, as pretty much everyone knows, Plate armor is next to useless in PvP. There are a few builds that can use it, things like Arcane and Iron-Clad can use heavy builds since they don't really require CC duration or Damage to function well. But for any other builds heavy armor is always worse than lighter armors, I think this needs to be addressed because many people enjoy playing as a tank and in PvP, this isn't really a viable role to play. “ Heavy armor being use…

• Zitat von [LoD]Obs: „Also since negative rep players are banned from royal continent, do you really still need to ban them from cities as well? How about just a ban on the continent at -20,000 and never ban from cities. “ That would actually make sense, so don't count on that ever happening.

• They never fixed all the mechanics when they fucked everything up with Cador

• Red zone re-work

Beitrag

Zitat von Jumbo.Shrimp: „Zitat von Frog: „Looks like they decided to go the opposite direction and make red zones even more carebear. What a fuckin joke. “ Then go to black zones. Royal continent is just a giant tutorial island anyways. “ Stop with this cop-out for them dumbing down the game yet again. I want the game I paid for.

Beitrag

Zitat von Surl: „Why are u not in the black? ... “ Because if only half the game is going to PVP I would rather have 2 servers, a carebear one that will inevitably be empty in a few months, and one with the real game. This is the dumbest change they have ever done & a better change would have been to keep the old system and allow Nefarious players to enter Caerleon. Or they can keep this even more broken rep system and remove anything worthwhile out of the red zone. But that still leaves us with…

• Red zone re-work

Beitrag

Looks like they decided to go the opposite direction and make red zones even more carebear. What a fuckin joke.