Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 554.

• I would need group content for 2-3 people. I can generally find one or two friends to play with, most of the time. I can't find four. That locks me out of pretty much everything in Albion. We don't even have the option of trying expeditions in 'hard mode' (ie, with only 2-3 players) because the game will automatically add randoms to our group.

• I understand the move from F2P to B2P, even if it rather undermined the reason that I initially started supporting the game. However, the current buy-in is simply too high. I have half a dozen friends that are (or were) interested. None of them are interested enough to drop 30USD, though, so we all go and play other stuff.

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Korn: „Quick note on the trial accounts: You can purchase a trial key for silver / gold and send it to a friend They can try out the game for a certain period of time, and there might be a certain fame cap, too If they redeem a proper game pack, you'll get the gold cost of the trial key fully refunded to you, plus, if applicable, any referral rewards on top of this For the counter of the "number of players referred" trial accounts already count fully So, with …

• The main problems as I see them

Taurean - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „EDIT: yes I'll say this 1 more time. Expeditions are a gimmick. They were added....not even sure why? To lure in casuals from theme park MMOs? To make it look like a "gimmicky" daily quest from Korean cash grab F2P mmos? No clue? Maybe some dev was feeling extra nice and compassionate on that day - and gave in to all the forum whining, and designed this? Not sure. But the bottom line - I think that expeditions do more harm then good to the overall Sandbox concept - beca…

• Tanks generally prefer holy, especially when content is challenging.

• Multiple Death Curse overwrite each other

Taurean - - Bugs

Beitrag

For the first time I played with another 1h Cursed Staff player in the expedition. I noticed that if I cast Death Curse shortly after him, rather than adding a second curse debuff, the duration of the first curse was refreshed. Or possibly, his curse was overwritten with my curse. Either way, one of us lost a significant chunk of our dps. It's bad enough that I can't tell which Vile Curse stack is mine, but having Death Curses conflict with each other is just bad design. It's not like with Armor…

• Zitat von Wretch: „I'm also enjoying grudge it certainly has it uses . I actually do stack attack speed with full leather and torch . Using lifecurse staff at mo and really loving it . I just really hope there is a re work of the channeled beam and desecrate spells now “ I'm back and forth between shield and torch; I just can't make up my mind. The extra damage from the torch is great (and because I use the energetic passive, it helps keep my mana topped up), and the cool-down reduction is occas…

• Credit where credit is due: Grudge is amazing for 1h Curse. Without needing to stack any attack speed modifiers, I can open with Death Curse, hit Grudge, and have a full stack of Vile Curse ready for when Death Curse triggers. I even get an extra VC or two afterwards if the mob is still alive. Alternatively, you can deal with the first mob in the 'traditional' way, and then use Grudge to immediately ramp up dps on a second mob. This massively improves our ability to front-load damage, and to tar…

• Grudge - curse spell

Taurean - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Wretch: „Zitat von Taurean: „I'd love to see a healing/life drain component to Cursed Beam. It fits with the theme of the line and gives us something more than just another flavour of damage. “ I have played too many games over the last couple decades so I might be getting mixed up but I'm sure we had something like this in alpha ? I even think it was something like vile curse did us damage but then we could life steal off enemy ? “ I do remember that at one point we had a lifesteal pa…

• Grudge - curse spell

Beitrag

I'd love to see a healing/life drain component to Cursed Beam. It fits with the theme of the line and gives us something more than just another flavour of damage.

• Grudge - curse spell

Beitrag

I agree that Curse'd line relies too much on Vile Curse, which has been nerfed so often that it's not a very exciting spell. But playing devil's advocate for a moment, you could use Grudge to build up your stack, and then Vile Curse to maintain the stack. Of course, that would work better if Vile Curse was not a melee range spell....

• Assassin's armor - which is really the only leather armor that pve dps should be wearing in most cases - gives +30% damage, and it has a passive for a further damage boost or an attack speed boost. Soldier's armor - which is the highest damage of all the plate sets - gives a +10% boost and has no damage boosting passives. I get that players in plate are easier to heal, but you have to weigh that against the additional time spent having to grind down the mobs. Ideally, the dps should only occasio…

• Emphasis on the 'if you understand... why and what you are doing'. You can and, in most cases, should be kicked from an expedition for attempting to dps in plate.

• Zitat von Wretch: „What buff it getting ? All I see is nerfs to armour piercer and demonic e ( fair nerfs tbh ) . Dots are now reflectable . If u meant the new spell grudge ... well it's just more a support spell or u stack attack speed with leather armour , that might be viable for death curse but you are still on a timer with that anyway and is still easily avoidable . As sad as I am to say it as I have always been drawn to the warlock, it's design in this game is boring and lacks imagination …

• Delete town parcel selling

Beitrag

Legitimate private sales still do happen.

• Yeah, it doesn't matter what the rest of your gear is, if you are in plate you are not dps. You're also not a healer. So unless you are playing Arcane (which is getting a dps role in the next patch), the only thing you can usefully contribute to the group in plate armor is to be a meat shield.

• Loading Screens

Beitrag

I suspect that changing the game architecture at this point just won't happen. But I do miss the sense of vast open spaces that UO, EvE and WoW all had. You could have loads of zones, but the world would still feel small simply because of how tiny the zones are.

• After a Thousand Years

Beitrag

Zitat von Jochum: „Zitat von Taurean: „It's a pretty clear reference to the very loud, very obnoxious video we are forced to watch or manually cancel every time we load the game. It begins with the line 'After a thousand years'. It's in his thread title, and near the bottom of his chart, right after 'rocket launch'. “ Bruh, shame on me...I never even watched that trash, always ready to click so I never heard it. Is there actually anyone who watched this? “ lol I've never actually watched it thro…

• I make, and craft, 1h Cursed Staves and I'm seriously considering switching. I'm just waiting to see how badly Frost is nerfed, and how much Arcane is buffed before picking a direction. I don't really pvp, although I understand that Death Curse is laughably easy to avoid by either purging or popping your invuln skill right before it goes off. For pve, though, the staff is very hit and miss. As other's have pointed out, you can't actually keep multiple targets DOTed thanks to the high cooldown/du…

• After a Thousand Years

Beitrag

It's a pretty clear reference to the very loud, very obnoxious video we are forced to watch or manually cancel every time we load the game. It begins with the line 'After a thousand years'. It's in his thread title, and near the bottom of his chart, right after 'rocket launch'.