Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Zorewin: „None cause the client runs like shit on anything “ "compisation"

• Zitat von LagarificCrashomatic: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „qq more “ Oh we will, little bitch. “

• Refund

Kappatronic - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von trixsterjl: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von trixsterjl: „Zitat von XecXec: „ “ “ LMAO . private l2 servers existed before wow was a thing. and they were getting ddosed all the time. nice "fact" you got ther “ Private what? WoW is 13 years old. I've been gaming with before UO. DDoS is a fairly new thing for larger gaming. 13 years ago it was not the issue it is now. The first big DDoS happened about 4 years pre-wow but most of the attacks targeted banks/amazon stuff like that. “ line…

• qq more

• Refund

Kappatronic - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von trixsterjl: „Zitat von XecXec: „These guys had no DDoS protection.. I mean SBI. Blizzard didn't suffer from DDoS more than one day. They are smart and prepared. We are struggling with DDoS here more than a week. I really don't get what are u defending here.. “ you can also attribute part of it to the fact that DDoS was not being used against games when WoW was released. “ LMAO . private l2 servers existed before wow was a thing. and they were getting ddosed all the time. nice "fact" yo…

• [ARCH] Confirmed trash, y/n?

Kappatronic - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

tfw my 15man guild is wiping ARCH everyday on hellgates/blackzone . Altho in blackzone when we wipe one group another 40 meatshields appear and wipe us. But thats blackzone for you. ARCH #1. Altho to tell the truth i ve been in group recently with some people from ARCH guilds and some are decent to good. So i guess those people are getting wasted in that alliance.

• pve is fine as it is. you just need to play it smart if you wanna go to the blackzone. 2 chests in the blackzone are enough to get you back 3 more sets at least of gear. Also if you manage to get a 5man group and go to a t5 dungeon and farm for around 30mins the fame and silver is insane. Also a 5man group in a t5 dungeon in the yellow zone is decent fame as well. This game is an mmo. Its not solo friendly

• bump. this should not be burried by raging threads.

• Zitat von Elarahis: „Zitat: „Your analogy is WAY off. Exactly where is this referee in Albion? I still don't see how you call it cheating to buy gold. It makes even LESS sense that you are claiming someone spending money on the game has "strong ego issues". Seriously, for some people $800 just isn't that much money. Maybe you're jealous that you can't afford that? Not sure where your beef is honestly. “ Games are made to have fun. Spending extra money to skip one part of the game does not make s…

• I was thinking since i ve been monitoring some other mmo forums/reddits. Why dont we as a community host some events?For example in bdo there were art contests from the community. I know for a fact that you guys have talents be that you can paint something really cute or you can sculpture or you can i dont even know what. @Korn @Bercilak what do you think about maybe hosting some community events that will promote talents of the community members? Maybe a paint contest or something creative. You…

• Zitat von AllwaysOffline: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von AllwaysOffline: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von AllwaysOffline: „Zitat von D_FED: „Zitat von Roknori: „Zitat von Starf: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ Zitat von FoxTheOne: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think S…

• Zitat von AllwaysOffline: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von AllwaysOffline: „Zitat von D_FED: „Zitat von Roknori: „Zitat von Starf: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ Zitat von FoxTheOne: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you…

• Zitat von AllwaysOffline: „Zitat von D_FED: „Zitat von Roknori: „Zitat von Starf: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ Zitat von FoxTheOne: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward…

• [ARCH] Confirmed trash, y/n?

Kappatronic - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

we were duo in a t6 solo dungeon with my brother. some invasion ARCH guy comes and tries to attack us. we dont do something at start he keeps attacking dealing no dmg. then we kill him and continue to farm the dungeon. Then after like 20mins 7 people from invasion appear behind us and we are just standing still "hahahahah" at them in chat while they miss every single skillshot. ARCH #1. KAPPA

• Zitat von FoxTheOne: „Zitat von Roknori: „Zitat von Starf: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ Zitat von FoxTheOne: „I don't want your premium time, I want my money back. “ As these two so far have posted, a lot are gonna feel that they should get their money back. In a perspective, you can blame the Steam Culture for this. However, what do you think SBI should do with your accounts after refunding you? Leave your account alone and let you play? Reward you with the 14 days P…

• well its up to you man. if you wanna become another zerg guild thats kewl