Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Saya: „actually to say forest has more quantities of hide is simply incorrect, the steppe has more... “ I thought so too. Otherwise it would be weird. Zitat von Clu: „I would not listen to people who have many plots in these cities. They just advertise their business. “ Yeah sure..

• Zitat von letwolf: „In forest all animals are evil aggressive (damn boars!!! bears!! wolfs!!) that's why they make sense that there are more than steppes. “ Good point. Some people gathers mainly fiber in steppes, because there are less aggressive monsters than in swamps. But if we think this purely from skinner pov, it does not everytime matter are those animals aggressive or not if you just kill all of those anyway. However if you are more selective and hunt just spesific animal or just sparkl…

• Lag is really issue

Thomas9 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I have acknowledge those lag spikes too. Caerleon and Fort Sterling are quite laggy what comes to my experience. I kind of understand Caerleon, because of high amount of players, but that happens in Fort Sterling too even it is sometimes quite empty. And what it comes to lag spikes, those are really annoying especially in open world. I have few times knocked down and died by mobs, because spikes happens during fights.

• @Clu What you mean "there are no main resources"? Also i am interested where you base this information, that in forest there are more skinable animals than in steppes? I have traveled a lot in forests and generally i have seen kind of mediocre amount of animals. Only Inis Mon has more than avarage what i have seen. I cant say you are wrong, but my experience is opposite. But if you are right, then i guess there is something wrong with the system. Because in steppes skins are main resource and in…

• Fort Sterling here. It was our guild main city at start of release and that is why i am stationed there with my island. It is also resource wise option what comes to gathering and crafting. I have good access to yellow/red zones of mountain and forest biomes from where i get my main resources. Also Caerleon is just a few zones away. Even it is wise to me stay in FS, i am really sick of the snow. I have played mainly in mountain biomes after those have introduced, so i would really need a change.…

• I have few suggestions how to make W abilities Desecrate and Cursed Beam more viable. These two are useless skills and totally in shadow of armor piercer. Desecrate Change the vawe to shoot straight forward and a little bit longer than now. Maybe 6m - 8m. Leave it to put Vile Curse on target and maybe two stacks if the target is really near you to (3m - 4m). After that Desecrate would be good option in open world PvP. Cursed Beam A. Cursed Beam could stop Vile Curse to decay on target during cha…

• Or what if Cursed Beam would slow down all debuffs' decay times on target? That way it would be more like support ability, which would need good timing and team work to get maximum benefit from it.

• Zitat von letwolf: „Its slowly stacking pressure DOT. Cursed Beam (while using it Vile Curses completely wears off) Add there this low 6 sec duration of Vile Curse and you will understand the PAIN of maintaining full 4-stack on anyone. You need to go in first line like tank ... “ You have a lot of good concerns in your post, but these points gave me at least one idea. What if Cursed Beam would stop the decay of Vile Curse on target when channeled? This would give some extra ticks, that way a lit…

• Zitat von Tabor: „I have recently leveled up curse and enjoy it. It is quite strong in the 2v2 HG scene using the 1h bomb for kills. I would agree the range needs to be fixed on Q. Either increase curse or decrease melee range especially spear. “ Bringing Vile Curse up from 8m to 9m could be the first step. That way there is no need to nerf other weapons and curse will be line with arcane what it comes to a range. On top of that rework of other abilities would be the key make curse more attracti…

• I am not happy with the current state of the game and i guess i have said that too many times already. I would change so many things that most likely i would get tenosynovitis before end of the list. But i would start with making a huge makeover to the world. I would bring it more close to a sandbox game with real local activities, economies and conflicts. I would create new meaningful trade routes all over the world. That can only happen by ruining current central hub Caerleon. It status can be…

• Was curse nerfed recently or did other weapons' get buff or was new artifact weapons reason to curses' drop from meta? Or some kind of mix?

• Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Thomas9: „Crying gatherers and gankers are actually equally bad. Albion should not be all about ganking or otherwise it would be a really shitty game. Main focus of PvP should be more in meaningful fights and ganking would be more like side product which just happens sometimes “ Instead of attacking other people. Tell us your story about what you want to be doing, and how the dev's can help you. Don't create a false narrative about how gankers are ruining everyone's …

• Crying gatherers and gankers are actually equally bad. Albion should not be all about ganking or otherwise it would be a really shitty game. Main focus of PvP should be more in meaningful fights and ganking would be more like side product which just happens sometimes. Zitat von Raithe: „I mean....really makimg ganking easier or harder does not improve the rest of the game at all really. Its not the issue. Content and how it is implemented is a real issue. The current forced progression is an iss…

• Increasing Curse staffs vile curse range from 8m to back 11m is something, which has been asked over 2 years now. Curse staff has been my weapon of choise since Galahad update and i am not going to change that no matter what. I have came back from a break while a go and i am not sure if something dramatic has happened related to curse, but to me it feels just same as before. At least the demonic staff.. Now people are asking to increase vile curse's range to 11m, so it would be better line with …

• Zitat von Hraderik: „I like the current version of albion and I consider it the best one ever. Designers do a great job, and I see that they are constantly improving. I find these suggestions useless. “ Good for you.

• Zitat von Dragonbolt: „Some have said the game feels more "alive." A more accurate word would be "busy," which is very different. The game actually feels less realistic and more robotic. It makes zero sense there would be people standing around every few feet everywhere (with the exception of maybe the undead mobs). Not to mention, the people of the Steppes (NPC's who are clearly supposed to be hunters) spawn right next to tigers and birds, which normally attack people. It just doesn't feel righ…

• Zitat von Orkh: „I have another suggestion on the immersion aspect! 1 hour day and night cycles is far too short. I would prefer real time cycles but as I understand this mighy not be feasible, 5 hour cycles would be more immersive by an order if magnitude!! “ I hate the night time tbh and i wish it to be little bit more shorter than day time. When you play with PC that is not much a problem, but it can be really hard to see anything if you play with mobile devices. When more realistic time cycl…

• Zitat von Orkh: „The biomes are really great, but they are so oddly placed. If just a few of them were changed, immersion would be improved by a mile. Make the zones less intermingled, please! “ Way to place biomes is two sided coin. I understand current style to centralize specific biomes to same place so people would explore, move more and even create meaningful trade routes. But in otherhand players will easily play mostly at local and take actions in few same biome types all over again. That…

• @Archiemedis Great effort once again. Lots of good ideas, but unfortunately some of those features are too hard to implement at this point of game and should been done before launch. I know that you know that and you just wanted to point out all the possibilities even some of those ideas and vision of AO2 would been more like utopia. Some of these ideas can still be done ofc, but only time will tell which way SBI is going to push their product. But my wild guess is that the focus will be at Caer…

• Zitat von Skitted: „I think it feels unrewarding to find a roaming mob, it would be cooler if you had to search for them and be like yay I found one - and then be rewarded a great amount of silver, luxury and fame. It would be the same fame you will receive from finding and killing many, but would feel more rewarding. Now its nothing special to find them (they are spammed everywhere) they are annoying in many ways ... ... and "roaming" is just not what they do "They roam around their spawnpoint"…