Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 368.

• Now will the capes scale in a decent way as well?

• Queen just keeps getting better and better, holy crap. Finally!

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…i4&feature=youtu.be[/url]

• Quote from F0XXX: “The biggest problem remains in the leader of alliances itself. Take squad as example, they split they alliance in two, and even make "sex with ex" play outside the alliance, just to avoid the zerg debuff. And when the smart cluster comes out this will make them have more players in the zone, they can't win a fair ZvZ, them they bring more to just step on you like a herd. You can say that they pay a price for this, the risk of being friendly fired, but is super simple just to s…

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “This feature looks good but it would not stop huge alliances of capping a zone to stop enemies to get in. Wouldnt it be much easier to just limit the max. amount of player of the same alliance per map? something like 100 would be a good number. So if there are already 100 players of your alliance you wouldnt be allowed to get in but it would allow other alliance´s player to pass. ” Anti zone cap mechanic comes out with the QUEEN update (December/January) and will even-o…

• Quote from Equart: “Or maybe we return an old concept of Friendly Fire? For atleast 1 month , as a test period. Or this - Quote from fgengine: “Why not do it simply: 1 - Maximum group size 10 people 2 - Everyone who is not in your group takes 100% damage, control and heal. But with the condition that if the damage fell on a member of your alliance, only 75% of the damage is done, and the guilds are 50% ” Simple and good idea. Personally i love it. ” Nah, we good.

• Quote from Gank: “All these numbers from people who havent tested it. ” WILD.

• Quote from Zarxy: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Whin: “Haven't you forgotten a zero in each damage %? This numbers look ridiculous for me, the objective of that is to make the new zvz mechanics more even. If we go 25 guys, and you go 50 only losing 9% of the dmg... doesn't fix anything. Imagine a real scenario... you have to fight for a territory or something... you bring 25? or 50? I go 50 for sure, i don't care about losing 9% of the dmg, even 60 o 70, i don't care at all with those num…

• Quote from Whin: “Haven't you forgotten a zero in each damage %? This numbers look ridiculous for me, the objective of that is to make the new zvz mechanics more even. If we go 25 guys, and you go 50 only losing 9% of the dmg... doesn't fix anything. Imagine a real scenario... you have to fight for a territory or something... you bring 25? or 50? I go 50 for sure, i don't care about losing 9% of the dmg, even 60 o 70, i don't care at all with those numbers. ” Yes it does, it's actually huge. Jus…

• Disarray stacks on top of the already current anti-zerg mechanic we have in-game right now? And does the % stay the same whenever the fight was started, for example; BA has 110 people in the zone, so starting they have a 20% debuff. ARCH has 170 in the zone, so starting they have a 25% debuff. BA kills 69 of ARCH leaving them with 101 players in the zone, would the debuff scale down to 20%? Or would it stay the same throughout the fight? And if yes, does it scale down per person killed/removed f…

• No change to the absolute joke which is the damnation staff 'E' right now. Really? Are we going to be having this issue with the most broken thing in the game right now taking weeks upon weeks to fix? I wouldn't even care if the damnation was changed back to what it was before the change, because that's a lot better than the broken shit we got right now.

• My request to play on mobile was ignored. But welcome to the team my dude, look forward to the mobile updates coming up!

• Quote from Pumbayo: “Quote from NickerSq: “Black Market stay in Carleon? ” good question ” Yes. Black Market already been confirmed it's staying in Carleon. The Royal Zones will be re-worked after these changes along with Faction Warfare, making the Royals more interesting for newer players.

• Didn't show off the new castle map? FeelsBadMan But I'm hella hyped for this Queen update! Awesome in-sight on the new Outlands map.

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “UPDATE 4.10.2019 - Changes to the above Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback! We've sifted through it and found lots of valuable input. In response to your suggestions, we'll be making two important changes: 1. We will not increase the price of re-rolling quality at this time, due to a risk of it sinking less silver than it currently is. --- Re-rolling should be MINUS 50% of what the current price is now, th…

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “UPDATE 4.10.2019 - Changes to the above Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback! We've sifted through it and found lots of valuable input. In response to your suggestions, we'll be making two important changes: 1. We will not increase the price of re-rolling quality at this time, due to a risk of it sinking less silver than it currently is. --- Re-rolling should be MINUS 50% of what the current price is now, that way re-rolling would be used more often a…

• UPDATE 4.10.2019 - Changes to the above Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback! We've sifted through it and found lots of valuable input. In response to your suggestions, we'll be making two important changes: 1. We will not increase the price of re-rolling quality at this time, due to a risk of it sinking less silver than it currently is. --- Re-rolling should be MINUS 50% of what the current price is now, that way re-rolling would be used more often and actually worth it... more people using it…

• Increased the cost of re-rolling item quality by 50% Bruh, the re-rolling system is already SOOOOOO not worth it at its current price. This will just fully kill off re-rolling and won't be used, so making this silver sink, a nothing sink. If anything the re-roll system needs a rework and to cost less, so more people engage with it.

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…PY&feature=youtu.be[/url]

• For that many people fighting in a Red Zone engaging in ZvZ, I felt no lag at all. No rubber banding, etc which is great to see. What we did need was a zone cap fight to see how well it truly handled, I think a reward of 1 or 2 days premium for people taking part would've brought more people onto the test.