Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 75.

• Zitat von Irrstern: „always kick people that 1. pull without asking 2. has t3 gear parts in t5/t6 dungeons 3. cant do enough damage 4. cant heal good enough 5. slows down the group 6. trolling 7. dont write hello in group chat 8. Attacks different mobs than other teammembers “ Wow - your neckbeard must be luscious and your poop sock full to the point of bursting!

• Kicked Out of guild.

Mordgier - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

Just offer them a share of the loot to let you back in for a few minutes to loot it. That's really your only hope. Don't ever store anything on the guild island. There is no real reason to. The city bank is 1 hop away and you don't need to worry about your guild leader being a temperamental primadonna.

• Why arch sucks

Beitrag

Zitat von Polyxena: „So you rate an alliance due to the communication platform it use? In my opinion this is a pretty weak argumentation. “ It's actually a valid point when the lack of communication across the guilds in the alliance has been an issue from day 1. Within the 2nd week a guild actually made an discord that they wanted the alliance to use to simplify communication - and they promptly got kicked from the alliance for it. Mumble is fine really, the issue is that many if not the majorit…

• Why arch sucks

Beitrag

Zitat von getbody: „They use mumble as main voice chat. “ The best part is that you need to join the discord, to be given mumble perms.

• Zitat von Nodor: „So, if you craft in town without focus you can break even and level your skill, if you use your focus on the highest tier you are doing, you can make a 30% or so margin. “ Sure but then how are you going to use focus to nurture your mounts? Oh right make 50 alts... Either way - the ROI and the effort required to make mounts is pretty much gone at this point. It takes me an hour to maintain my mount production, between harvesting carrots, watering, feeding and nurturing mounts -…

• [ARCH] Confirmed trash, y/n?

Beitrag

Zitat von BattleBeaver: „and have two nights a week for family time “ Wow what a great father you must be. I mean I feel a bit weird defending ARCH and all - but wtf dude. Go get your priorities reevaluated.

Beitrag

vJT5Eqb.png ARCH is killing their own people. It's a good alliance and everyone should join it.

• Zitat von Shervin: „@Berilak any countermeasures against silver sellers? It's basically the same thing. “ Well...no. Because you see they still buy gold from SBI which at the end of the day is what matters. That SBI gets money. Right guys? Guys?

• Zitat von elorix: „Zitat von xaL: „You have a huge flaw in your system there, crafting, trading or mercenary guilds are now fucked, because if they take "stolen" gold as payment for their services, they get banned. “ Zitat von Talion: „"The bans are obviously not just because “someone accepted Gold / Silver”. Else, probably half of the game would be gone now. Giving a friend a leg up with some currency, or even giving a guild or a friend a larger amount is a standard procedure in MMOs. We don’t …

• Zitat von Dragnon: „You got scammed. Nobody needs to give their gold to anyone to make a profit. “ Nah it's a common tactic. For example, you are online all day. I am only online a few hours a day. I give you 20k gold so now you can buy and sell gold all day making a profit while I'm at work.

• Zitat von ntall1: „Fighting this kind of thing is important, however, some of the things you plan on implementing will direcly effect legitimate players “ Don't worry. A year from now this will be like BDO. No direct player trading and fixed market prices to prevent any kind of currency trading. I am all for banning gold sellers, but attitude the devs seem to take towards collateral damage is a bit disturbing.

Beitrag

Zitat von Lewpac: „I gank Arch all day long in gathering zones on my alt. Literally alliance members will watch on or run away while I gank one of their friends in front of them instead of helping the poor guy, worst comradeship I ever seen. “ ARCH has no real communication within the alliance. So there are are 7k people with zero coordination or fellowship. So you have each guild out for itself while wearing the same alliance tag. Really the only thing joining ARCH offers is that it's 7k less h…

• Zitat von KatherineKore: „Join these nerds if you wanna piss off goons. “ Well. Just one huge goon.

• Hi. I have applied for a flight pass but have yet to receive it. Do you have a customer support number as I would very much like to talk to you supervisor abut the quality of service or lack thereof.

• What happened to [FAME] alliance?

Beitrag

ARCH - 5554 members OOPS - 2179 members ARCH Fame -2.6b OOPS Fame - 2.2b You do the math.

• They flipped the tag from FAME to ARCH because Gluttony the leader of Awful Company likes to keep Archesnon around, who is a handicapped stoner with a UO poker gambling addiction. Gluttony likes to make Archesnon sing for him on Mumble and pays him in UO gold. Basically Archesnon is Awful Company's Jester. Now you probably think I'm making all of that up - but I'm not. So that's why the tags flipped. As far as to what is happening to ARCH(FAME) - It's dying. Gluttony has said that losing all the…

• Zitat von IHateLies991283: „More ranting from a liar who hates lies. “ Just go away. Nobody cares that you are banned. Really I am glad you are.

• Zitat von Bailey: „I think its important that as a solo player I get some stat boosts. The game should essentially feel like Dynasty Warriors. I think that would improve the game and make it a success. “ No. Enabling solo play is not what MMOs should be about.

• Zitat von Sickle: „Just check the video comments, see if you can't see anyone agreeing and saying how they regret buying the game. “ Those people are called sycophants because for some reason they seem to think having a youtube channel makes you internet famous.

• Zitat von Sickle: „No nerves hit, but I just refuse to deal with inbred idiots such as yourself. “ So I'm wrong how? Oh right. I'm not wrong. So you'll just call me names. Well done. You have won this argument sir. Now please quit this bad game.