Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 616.

• I might be in the minority, but I feel like the roaming mobs weren't actually that beneficial to the game as a whole. It was decent content upon it's release but now seems pointless. Add that to this invasion and yeah there's a heavy penalty to pay for anyone getting tagged, which is near impossible not to be with the hundred or so NPCs on every tile.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “I am not sure, that people in charge to this point called today have not sunk too much money aka dev resources to turn around without completely destroying their careers... ” I'd rather someone's career take a dive than the game as a whole. Quote from Captainrussia: “Along with Disarray Debuff - the new "Shadow Realm" (working title) anti-zone-lock mechanic and a few other things we will hopefully see this all come together in the Queen update. ” I've been around long eno…

• Disarray is a garbage mechanic for the least skill-requirement playstyle that is zvz. Legit, my German Shepard can zvz, it's so fucking brain-dead. Bring back ways for small groups to compete and put a hard or artificial limit on group/alliance size and watch the world of Albion return to life. No one wants 200v200 with Albion's notorious lag and de-synch issues - never mind issues like zone locking, N+1, alliances...

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “for anyone who doesn't think 10% equates to much, feel free to donate 5% of your salary to me~ ” Depends on the setting. In a 5v5 situation yeah 10% is huge. In a 100v200 a measly 10% is nothing. It's just always going to be better to outnumber your enemy - so instead of trying to allow smaller zergs to fight bigger ones, why can't SBI just focus on making bigger zergs not the norm? Equalize group size to be no more than 50 through caps on alliances or remove them altoget…

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “When do you ever have large ZVZs of equally skilled/geared/speccd players? ” Almost never. Sounds like a perfect and competitive way to dictate territory control... (/s)

• gnw3154.zoom.a.JPG For all you sick buggers.

• I was initially very happy with a new way to earn season points, but I incorrectly assumed that all the Avalonian mobs would give points instead of just the boss that spawns on a timer. Such a shame; this could have been a much more polished and interactive way to encourage small scale open world pvp, but instead it's another thing catered towards zergs.

• Another round of mostly nerfs, some justified some not. Still praying for numbers tweak buffs to make arcane dps viable again.

• More tweaks to the system is for sure warranted, but this disarray buff was implemented to give smaller groups a chance at fighting bigger ones, yes? Why not just try to normalize group size by limiting or removing alliances as a whole? Albion literally cannot handle zerg level performance, it's been an ever-present issue since launch. Give real meaning to GUILDS and break up these fickle 4-10k alliances that have taken the game over. 90% of Albion players don't want to be in a big massive allia…

• Does it not seem at odds with anyone else that territory control is fundamentally shifting to zvzs when the servers legitimately can't handle it? Imagine if every day is reset performance levels with zone locks all over the centralized maps.

• Disarray is just another ill-conceived band-aid fix as opposed to addressing the problem head-on. It's clear that this game wasn't designed to have 2-10k thousand person alliances, and yet here we are. By catering to casual players, we've endured through mega alliances season after season and finally our voices are heard loud enough for SBI to actually do something and this is what we get... Just hard cap or remove alliances, rip the band-aid fix out and perform the necessary surgery the game ne…

• Really glad to see that there's new ways to score season points outside of mage raiding. It took what feels like forever, but more additional ways to stay engaged is never a bad thing. Looking forward to see what happens with this one-off season.

• Demon Armor visual bug

Eternalhaze - - Bugs

Can attest to seeing this bug a plethora of times, for as long as I can remember.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “If people will quit because they have to pay 1.5% more market tax or because they cannot afford to pay 30k repair bill instead of previous 20k - then those players have much more serious issues to deal with. Please do not be so over-dramatic. ” 100% increase of 20k = 40k. You're in here telling people to take econ 101 but you don't know basic algebra? Come on, man.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Being interesred =/= actively participating. I've been "interested" in doing GvG for over 2 years... yet I've only done 1, and other more "interesting" things have been taking over priority.... like... finally farming up at least 1 line of gear to 400/400 (Im close, in lower 300s, but still "not good enough" to do GvG on a competitive level). ” If you have only participated in one gvg in two years, you're not interested in it. It's incredibly easy to get into consideri…

• The whole "only 1% of players participate in gvgs" is an extremely flawed argument to make in favor of removing them. - It doesn't take into account the fact that gvgs are only available for half of every day with nothing from 0400-1600 UTC. - It doesn't accurately reflect the amount of people who are interested in gvgs, whether it's people who are training up skills or practicing in gvg scrims. - It doesn't implicate alliances as an issue that perpetually hinders the growth of the gvg scene see…

• I need to make an addendum in my OP, @Frankasti is not the guild leader of SUN, I confused him for Franksinatra. Thanks to @Bogul for the correction!

• Quote from Gank: “Game direction has been amazing , rarely going towards things I feel are bad for the game. Implementation and some head in the sand refusal to acknowledge certain core issues are dragging us down right now. ” While the game isn't taking a nose-dive level plummet to death, in my eyes it is veering off course with the "everyone matters" standpoint by moving further into a zerg directional development. If you're in a zerg guild or alliance these changes look great, which is why AR…

• Conclusion The simplest TLDR: Salty long time veteran whines about Albion's mistakes and doesn't like zerg direction for the game. Joking aside, I understand a lot of this comes off as very heatedly, and that's because it is. I have an enormous amount of passion for this game and I dread the day that SBI has to pull the plug on the servers. This direction that Albion has taken to cater more towards casual players and zergs is too frustrating for me to just sit by idly and say nothing, especially…

• Release and forward Albion had a reasonably successful launch in July of 2017. Despite massive server infrastructure instability, the game was generally well received. However, it experienced like it was still in beta moving forward and didn't truly feel like a well polished and released title until the Lancelot update in March of 2018. Things like artifacts and siphoning mages were still being added to the game as well as simple combat features like mob health bars, crowd control diminishing re…