Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

YaayAlbion - - Small Talk

Beitrag

6/10 because, color but hey, you give me 2/10 I see??? risky risky, better 'behave' if you wanna keep that 6/10. :thinking:

• Add Brains to your Savagery

YaayAlbion - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von KatherineKore: „Surgery adding brains. “ it's a nice attempt, intention. but what if instead of brains, they 'surgery' a water melon inside your head? :thinking:

• Zitat von KatherineKore: „Dude, they die. The End. “ hmm, okay okay. I take your word for it. you seem to know everything. :thinking: - - - I still think that Conflict will end up on top of the leaderboard though. on a side note, have you ever the 'feeling' that you 'on top of things'? I could make you get the feeling to be 'on top of things', do I even need to explain? eum, or you don't play anymore? :thinking:

Beitrag

5/10 no color (not much) 6/10 with color.

• Isn't 'Albion Online' in the end different words for "The Adventures of Derrick and Mojo" ? Derrick the Money Kingpin and Mojo the Front-line Field Commander? :thinking:

• Zitat von KatherineKore: „I think they die. “ hey, now you jumping to conclusions. I mean, Conflict do have an aura of invincibility around them. just that you are merely a humble mortal being, doesn't mean that Conflict is necessarily the same. :thinking:

Beitrag

5/10 because you Pathos. but see, I still gave you 1 point more than you gave me. hah :thinking:

Beitrag

4/10 because, no color. just give it some paint ok?

• Zitat von TheLordTyrellz: „There should be polls so that they can go off of the majority instead of just the people at the top imo “ nah. in-general, the game should pay attention to the wishes of the majority of course (wish means basically as much players as possible) but I think 'the majority' can change their opinion/wishes per week, should albion then also change per week to whatever the majority wishes? I think the current Round Table set-up is quite perfect. the GMs of top guilds have a b…

Beitrag

3/10 it just isn't the time of year for Snow Queens :thinking: looking at that, I'm still quite generous

• What Go-Pro Albion Twitch Streamers do you know? Maybe post them below in this Thread? This can help other albion viewers to know 'who to follow' on Twitch. I will add a few streams/links/recommendations: twitch.tv/lewpac22 twitch.tv/veetus twitch.tv/lakoolj - - - so.. what streams do you recommend? Don't be shy to add them below, to help our Albion Community.

• Zitat von Kevin: „Do you think SBI should release all unused Guild/Alliance names? I know a few trolls made tons of em and left the guild just to make them impossible to get. If you look at AlbionDB lot of guild names/alliances name have no owner. “ as a player I personally can see your point. But at the same time I think each guild/alliance name should have their unique/special place in albion's history. I would say, be creative and think of really good new guild/alliance names. 26 letters + 10…

• When you give the guild/alliance Conflict the time to 'think things through', they will be/end up as Albion Online's 1# Guild/Alliance. Now it's up to others if they give the alliance Conflict 'the time' to think things through. But maybe anyone doubts my judgement? plz post your comments below.

• Add Brains to your Savagery

Beitrag

Have all 300 members of your guild doing GvGs. When all your 300 members do GvGs from warcamps, you force other guilds to have you know.. 60 GvG teams ready lol. You don't necessarily need to show up with gear. The whole point is.. maybe you lose 2,3 warcamp GvGs where the good GvG teams of other guilds show up. but you win wherever the other guild doesn't show up lol. - - - so, how long before your guild let all guild members show up 'nakid character' on warcamp GvGs? = the question

Beitrag

oh great. 3.14/10 is higher than 1/10. so I see it as positive. still, what gave my avatar the 0.14 points? I give you 4.14/10 for the exact same reason you gave for my rating, but my ratings of yours are 1 point better because = I'm awesome.

Beitrag

ok. I correct it. 6/10. OP is always a +. maybe if I knew who this 'Kenshin' is, it would've been a 7/10.

• For I am the One Albion needs

Beitrag

Zitat von Vallacy: „The sound of the wind with subtle chanting of lord within it. Can you hear it? For I am the Windlord and have returned to the lands of Albion “ can't be. I'm The One. and.. there can only be one of them

Beitrag

10/10 because Elsa started this thing again I wouldn't really know how to rate the above avatar though. I'll give it a 5/10 because hey it has color, though if there's 'any complaining' about the 5/10, I'll give it a 4/10 . hah

• Derrick == OOPS best GM?

Beitrag

Zitat von owensssss: „Derricks been high rank for a looooong time, longer than anyone else as far as I know, and he’s still there, he owns Mercia. respect to that man. “ true. Derrick is skilled or he wouldn't be on that spot. but it's up to your great TC to challenge Derrick's position in Mercia. you are the problem in this whole story, not Derrick. or you not good enough for that? is Derrick better than you and your Team Casualty? quit the lame game, challenge Money Guild's 1st spot with your …

• Derrick == OOPS best GM?

Beitrag

Zitat von Synced: „Any one who care to explain to those who do not dwell their life into the game why this guy is so good? What is he good at actually, something in particular or he's just happen to have skilled team that brings him up for some reason? What I remember to hear in the forum has always been, memes around him taking advantage of other people. There was another very discussed guild leader if I can remember, Headstrong? What about him? I remember King Mojo, the only one who actually p…