Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

• Weil es für self-cast Hotkeys gibt. (Modifier + Taste) Ansonsten, ja. Es muss immer erst ein Spell aktiviert sein, bevor dieser dann über Party-Target oder eben "Selbst anvisieren" gezaubert wird. Das ist eher unhandlich, wenn man bereits ein Ziel anvisiert hat. Auf der anderen Seite ermöglicht es Dir, ein gegnerisches Ziel im Auge zu behalten, während Du dein Gruppe oben hälst. An und für sich nicht grad sinnfrei. Meine Empfehlung fürs Heilen / Supporten (ne, eigentlich für alle): Mehr Tastenkü…

• Cleanse

KargaDor - - Bugs

Well actually it's damage after a certain period of time, not over a period of time. So it will do damage once, if not cleansed. Not weird at all.

• Cleanse

KargaDor - - Bugs

Afaik Death Curse is no DoT. Vile Curse, which is the actual DoT, is not cleansable.

• The Fallen Empire ^Click It^ Works fine!

• Use the code-editor instead of the WYSIWYG-editor. (button at the top left corner says "BBCode")

• Ohne Premium, keine Insel! Also zumindest ein Mal muss er sich das leisten. *Klugschiss Ende*

• REQEUST: Albion Launcher changes!

KargaDor - - Bugs

Move personal folders to second partition, get free space. It's really not that hard. Clear temp folder, AppData and whatever trash u got on your drive. Not even Adobe or whatever you listed up can work without free disk space on your drive.

• Lag since today

KargaDor - - Bugs

We've had these issues in our guild / alliance with Telekom customer as well as 1&1 customer. Other 1&1 customer haven't had any problems at all. Anyways, as you can see, these issues are only while connecting to your servers. We could do a lot of other pings. I tested Google and Microsoft as well. TeamSpeak piblng was fine as well ... If we can provide any further information, just let me know ...

• Lag since today

KargaDor - - Bugs

Bump.

• Lag since today

KargaDor - - Bugs

All good. Thanks for whatever happened.

• Lag since today

KargaDor - - Bugs

Yep, same here. I also missed the server maintenance today ... forum.albiononline.com/index.p…53af11938b2187bdcdcf32510

• [ZORN] GvG-Team sucht Verstärkung!

KargaDor - - Gilden

Bump! Da einer unserer Heiler sich in die Inaktivität verabschiedet hat, sind wir wieder auf der Suche nach Verstärkung! Zur Zeit sind wir als "Schlechtwetterfront" unterwegs, was simple logistische und wirtschaftliche Gründe hat. Wir sind weiterhin Teil der Tryhards Alliance mit Zorn. Wer Interesse hat meldet sich unter oben genannten Kontaktmöglichkeiten! Gruß

• I guess there have been some false values set to the database or whereever these settings are stored. Now they got some invalid references in their tables which can not be updated due to these false values. Maybe they have to reset these columns? Just another idea ... I just clicked so often on "Make Home" and "Leave Home", that there has to be any kind of issue with the data. I tried the "Home" button several times as well before todays patch. I've tried to set home in different locations today…

• Well, now I know why one can not cleanse any of the Earthmother's abilities. Characters are way too distracted! Maybe they should make these "things" start to glow with each enrage buff, instead of her hands. Seems the source of her real power is in there.

• ... please? Also let us purchase multiple journals at once. One stack for empty journals, one stack for full journals and we could leave the partially filled ones unstackable. Would be albionsome! P.S.: Might be mentioned before. Too lazy to look it up. Sorry!

• Never tested that, but since it's a PvP area, you should get a shield regarding the current mechanic. Yeah, choosing a character that fits your needs, and can kill your opponent asap, isn't a problem at all, nor a big advantage. "Nobody really does this ..." How many items, which "nobody really wear", to make clear, that this is a pretty senseless start to argue. It's possible, and actually a crafting or trading guild, solo players, smaller groups could really benefit from it. In addition a PvP …

• One could log in n out during GvGs, getting a 30s shield. One could gather a lot of PvP information in nearby cluster, head back, easily switch to your ganker alt or whatever, to kill them all. One could set the territory to public, earning money by setting fees on the buildings, where guild member only would have the benefit of fast relog. One could say, it's not an issue at all, there are aspects of the game which need more attention than this! IMO: 60s absolutely fine!

• RED ARMY BRAINS RED ARMY FACTS

KargaDor - - Forum Banter

Please, devs, fix that issue immediately! Stop working on content changes and UI improvements, and focus on that mind-changing bug we have over here. FFS I am so fucking triggered! You guys REALLY - I mean FOR REAL - argueing about it. REALLY! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

• Ya, not that much to say today. Everyone is waiting for the patch. In the meantime we had some, well, not so entertaining GvGs. Our fifth guy still inactive, trying to get the other guys in touch with GvG. Guess we will head over to the east again in the near future, or maybe attack the steppes and northern swamp again. We will see ... So for now: Have fun watching! vlog_victory.png Zorn.pngvs_forest_arcane.pngWataha.png youtube.pngkillboard.pngstats.png Zorn.pngvs_forest_arcane.pngChromaggus.p…

• Disconnecting when pressing G

KargaDor - - Bugs

Always happens with Retaliate Attacks. Once the Retaliate Timer reached 00s, people get disconnected as soon as they're hitting G.