Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Fame API seems to have stalled again

Dero - - Bugs

Quote from Ethan02: “@Dero: You wrote "Rest assured no data is lost on that end". Any chance of getting an export of the player statistics between 14.08. until today? ” Depends on what kind of data you need from this. If it's the daily thing for each player then we may be able to generate a json dump of the data for you. I just have to consult our legal team if we can give this data out to you in this form. If you mean the aggregations then it will be hard to do as we would manually need to calc…

Dero - - Bugs

I'm happy to announce that we're almost up to date again. Processing takes probably an hour or two until all piled up data is handled and then you should see current data again. Aggretations (this week, last week, ...) may take some more time to be updated as we don't compute them too often, but over the weekend those should be fine as well. If you see any inconsistencies in data please don't hesitate to write me here.

Dero - - Bugs

Just to keep you updated: We implemented a change that will reduce the amount of data coming in for processing. This should ensure that we will eventually catch up with the current state. That said it first will get worst until it get's better as we still have a lot of data to process before reaching the point where started to reduce the amount. I cannot say how long this will take since processing rates are hard to predict here.

Dero - - Bugs

We do not yet have a fix ready and we also cannot say when data will be up to date again. I know that this is inconvenient for many players. What I can say is that processing of new data is happening, just in a much slower rate then needed to keep up with the data coming in.

Dero - - Bugs

Hi @cuatro, we have indeed some performance problems with player statistics. Rest assured no data is lost on that end. Only processing the data to be available via API is delayed. We are working on a solution for this so you can see current data as soon as possible. Besides of this data will generally be updated once per day.

• Quote from Cathair: “@Dero Amazing job with the leaflet and with the tile server! Applied the tile layers from the wiki to the AO2D map (Steal like an artist, or so they say whistling.png ) ” I thought that you might be interrested in those tiles

• Hello fellow editors, I'm glad to announce that we just released a new feature to the Wiki. An interactive map of the world of Abion. You can open up wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Widget:World_map to see how to integrate this map. Furthermore we introduced a new template which can be integrated onto Cluster pages to summarize certain information of a cluster with the map for it included. Check out wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Caerleon to see an example of this on the right side. On the map you have z…

• Quote from mNote: “Just a heads up, the background images used in the wiki lags my chrome browser when viewing it. I removed the 2 images with the developer console and that fixed my issue. Maybe it's a personal problem, but I'd like to believe that if I have issues viewing the wiki, I'm sure others will too. ” Hi @mNote, when writing the code for the layout I was afraid that something like that may happen. The images are pretty big in size which can cause slow loading and performance issues on …

• Hi @gmatagmis, I had a look into the issue and was rather suprised it even exists. We have not changed anything on the Character Builder besides providing it with updated data in recent times. That said we noticed a bug in the framework used for it which, in combination with increased usage of the service, caused a critical error in the application. A simple 'turn it off and on again' fixed this for now so you will see the filters again. Also we will monitor this during our search for a permanen…

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Dero: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Is something wrong with the <aoitem> and <aospell> tags? They're not working for me today. The warlock page I've been working on no longer shows those icons. wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Warlock ” It looks like you edited the page using the visual editor. When your write tags in this it will encapsulate them with <nowiki/> Tags as it expects that you wanna show the actual code of this. I removed those from the page and now icons…

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Is something wrong with the <aoitem> and <aospell> tags? They're not working for me today. The warlock page I've been working on no longer shows those icons. wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Warlock ” It looks like you edited the page using the visual editor. When your write tags in this it will encapsulate them with <nowiki/> Tags as it expects that you wanna show the actual code of this. I removed those from the page and now icons are displayed as expected (though there is …

• Quote from ZaZii: “Yo, next time you get bored, can you take a look at the layers of those fancy new pictures? It seems like the enchantment is layered above the quality (in-game the quality is on top of enchantment) Edit: Oh, and those links are a bit too broken for your forums^^ Can't use those as images in here, or even as actual links gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/Elder's Blazing Staff@3.png?quality=4 ” Hi @ZaZii, thanks for the info on the rendering. I put it into our backlog…

• Hi @Unii, as it turned out there was an issue with Items/Skills that contained no spaces in their localized name. The code would then think that it is a unique item name and wouldn't start to search for the item by localized name. I fixed this not so that unique names are better distinguished from localized names. You can see that all images on wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Hammers are now loading propertly. Regarding the icon for 'Earth Shatter' you will probably still need to switch over to the u…

• Quote from Unii: “@Dero Thanks for the fix ! I added some images, but i got some that are not showing. Some image in the Hammers page aren't showing at all : wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Hammers . I checked in game to see if the name of those skill were wrong but it's not And the image for the 1H hammer E, Earth Shatter is the Command mamoth Earth Shatter. If you can see why i got those issues it would be great Thanks ! ” Hi Unii, I did a really quick analysis for now on those spells. 1) Knockout …

• Quote from Unii: “Quote from Dero: “Hey Guys, as I got sick of my usual task yesterday evening I put in a couple of minutes to improve the way you can retrieve item icons from our services. Now you don't need to know our internal item names anymore but can use the ingame item name for it. For the "T4_ARMOR_LEATHER_SET2" this would be <aoitem>Adept's Hunter Jacket</aoitem>. By default those item names will be interpreted as english. If you do now know the english item name you can use it from any…

• Hey Guys, as I got sick of my usual task yesterday evening I put in a couple of minutes to improve the way you can retrieve item icons from our services. Now you don't need to know our internal item names anymore but can use the ingame item name for it. For the "T4_ARMOR_LEATHER_SET2" this would be <aoitem>Adept's Hunter Jacket</aoitem>. By default those item names will be interpreted as english. If you do now know the english item name you can use it from any other language by specifying the la…

• Quote from Mondmann: “You guys should delete this Wiki: albiononline.gamepedia.com/Albion_Online_Wiki if you moved to this one: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Albion_Online_Wiki Because it is really confusing. If you google albion Wiki, the gamepedia one will be first. I didnt Not find the other one even on google unless i checked this thread. Looking forward to contribute to the new Wiki. Cheers, Mondmann /edit: and you should link the Wiki somewhere in the Navigation bar on the Main Page so that e…

• Quote from MEATCUP: “I spent about 10 minutes flicking through pages using "Random Page" There are several broken or outright incorrect pages. Lots of item descriptions that either no longer exist or do in fact exist now. Is there a way to flag these pages for deletion or 'hidden' so that we can circle back to them? ” You can simply mark those pages as stub by adding {{stub}} in the beginning of the article. It will then land here: wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Category:Stubs Also there is a small …

• Quote from rds: “How is that for a herb page? Any thoughts? wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Crenellated_Burdock I'll wait for some feedback and then do the others. ” For the general item info we could create infobox templates as it is often done on wikipedia or other gaming wikis. A great example in my opinion is wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Eternity. Here you have the general infos on the right side an thus not disturbing the "actual" content.

• Quote from Cathair: “Quote from Bogul: “Missing Images: ” You can get images from the API simply by passing item name:gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T2_STONEBLOCK gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T3_STONEBLOCK gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T4_STONEBLOCK For enchanted items add "_LEVEL_1" or "_LEVEL_2" etc: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T4_ORE_LEVEL1 gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/items/T4_ORE_LEVEL2 You can get item name from AO2D, …