Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

• Valar Dohaeris all Character Name: TheRedBard Age: 32 Are you willing to use Discord voice chat: yes but my mic is wonky Albion Account Type: (Veteran, Epic, Legendary) veteran Play Times: (when do you play?) varies, evening or late night mostly. Albion Experience: (Time played, guilds played with, etc.) been playing for a month off and on. Was in guild Lewd Village but parted ways with them after certain events in Charleston (i'm not tolerant of casual racism). Playstyle: (PvPer/gatherer/crafte…

• Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von TheRedBard: „I wish there was an option to disable harvesting/targeting of T1 mats and creatures, rough logs and rough stone, and to prevent targeting of innocent bunnies. “ Yeah, but it wouldn't be useful until you finished building out your island. You need a lot of T1 resources for all the buildings. After that, it would be great to toggle it off. “ agreed, that is why i'd like the toggle option so you can turn it on when working on bldngs but turn it off when…

• I wish there was an option to disable harvesting/targeting of T1 mats and creatures, rough logs and rough stone, and to prevent targeting of innocent bunnies. I have had many problems caused by randomly targeting a bunny when I'm out gathering T2-4 mats in blue zones and am constantly gathering rough logs and stone accidentally. Another issue I've had (using RTS style mouse control) is accidentally mounting in the middle of combat when I have left-clicked to use a power (like the frost-staff AOE…

TheRedBard - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von DrShocker: „Zitat von Auth: „Go to log on to Albion Online... Server is offline.. giphy.gif “ At least his new show on Netflix Ozark is amazing ... you can watch the whole season before the server come up for a 10 hours in a row “ Kaaaaaazzooooooo!!!

• Server reads as offline

TheRedBard - - Server Performance

Beitrag

same

• New DDOS?

Beitrag

same here. server offline.

• booted, failed to connect

Beitrag

same here

• Zitat von Bercilak: „Hello everyone, we just wanted to inform you that the problems which occured yesterday were because of a DDOS attack. We also received a ransom demand from the attackers. There is a huge probability that these attacks might continue. We are actually getting reports of increased traffic from our hoster (UTC 12:25). We will keep you updated about the situation. Update: (UTC: 13:43) There is currently a DDOS going on which will cause login problems and disconnects. We are sorry…

• Zitat von Eltharyon: „We're currently experiencing connection issues on the live servers. We're aware of the issue and working on it with our datacenter. We will keep you posted. “ Thanks for update. I hope its not another ddos attack like the one same day last year: Current Server Disconnection Issues *SERVERS ARE BACK UP* [Last update: 00:45 UTC]