Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 407.

• March Indie Leaderboards

Endymion - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Just curious, but would it be possible to also add a duo kill section?

• Zitat von letwolf: „get spare t4 great hammer and t4 claws on your partner and druid wont escape. “ Cleanse + Dodge roll. Then you have no damage and no sustain. It's actually a really great way to get 1v2ed by the great nature. Realistically, spear is the best choice for chasing/killing the great nature, and the only thing we could change in our comp to be better at killing the runners (we've killed them everytime with our builds) is for me to also switch onto nature/thorns instead of holy.

• Great nature in 2v2 hellgates often leads to situations in which they can become actually unkillable vs certain comps provided that they run around and wait out the full 30min time for the hellgate to despawn. Clip here: clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantTawdrySushiGivePLZ we killed him eventually, but only because we happen to have a decent build and changed our skills specifically to kill them. This is most likely due to the fact that they can run heals with no standtime as of the most recent patch.

• Yellow lesser hellgates

Endymion - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Uriah: „Also, was it intended to make hellgates for groups only? “ Yes. If you want to gimp yourself by running less than recommended number for the hellgate, that is by your own volition. Hellgates are intended to be PvP fights that reward you for being able to kill the other team. Anything that helps people to escape the hellgate would be a bad idea IMO. There's already plenty of people who can run out the full 25 minute timer for the hellgate by running around with a great nature st…

• Many of the current guild notifications are too intrusive (Feeding plots pop up in the middle of a GvG), easily overlooked, spammy or not very informative (Territory defense). My suggestion would be to put a new tab on the guild management window, specifically for displaying guild alerts. Guild alerts can be divided into the following categories: Territories under attack Territories low on food Territories lost/conquered from GvGs Siphoning mages Territories Under Attack This information include…

• So a while ago I posted this in a now irrelevant thread: Zitat von Endymion: „ SEVERAL DIFFERENT WEAPONS: Another thing which seems to be really underpowered is interrupts such as on swords/maces or heavy crossbow. The reasoning for this seems to be twofold: There are relatively few abilities with long cast times or channels and every forced movement effect in the game + silence + stun are also interrupts, which makes running anything interruptable undesirable compared to running an instant cast…

• Siphoning Mage Bugs

Endymion - - Bugs

Beitrag

So, this is somewhat hard to track as I have no idea when/how frequently the leaderboard is updated, and when exactly you're supposed to be getting energy from territories. However, it appears that rouge mages are not giving points or energy. Additionally on scoring start yesterday, mages only started generating once the primetime of the zone was hit. This created an unfair advantage for territories that had earlier start times, as the end time is congruous for all zones. (I.E. 05:00 terries had…

• That would make sense if I could move it to another slot, but I tried several slots in my inventory and simply shift+right clicking and still got the error.

• gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=c7OW-MD-Vcg&feature=share

• Currently the shields for ally mages on the map view are red, they should be purple, or at least blue. @H4n1baL

• Add a T2 fishing rod

Beitrag

Zitat von Silks: „You only need t4 to be able to fish in t7 maps for optimum fame and you can get t4 in 30mins in a yellow zone. You dont really need to go to the starter areas at all. “ But you need to have the T2 gatherer skill to equip a t3 rod

• Add a T2 fishing rod

Beitrag

Yeah, but I'd be casual fisher. I only want to fish on my island while waiting for arena queues

• Add a T2 fishing rod

Beitrag

hmmm. someone told me that islands had t2 fishies?

• Agreed with Silva. I think the answer to fixing the healer problem in 2v2 is not in debuffs but in finding more options for sustainability for DPS roles. Right now there is the Merc jacket, and that's about it. I've noticed alot of people trying to use health pots, but they simply don't do enough. A buff to health pots would be great. Additionally life steal(passives, battle axe, and hellion jacket), emergency heal, and graveguard helmet could all do with some buffs.

• Add a T2 fishing rod

Beitrag

I'd like to be able to fish without having to go all the way back to the starter zones because I didn't gather T2 mats on release.

• Zitat von VOC: „1. In the current stats does the TOME OF INSIGHT constitute a form of P2W in your opinion? “ :shrugs: Pay to Compete would be a more accurate statement IMHO. There are already many people that have already gotten 400/100 spec, and you'll never be able to go above those people. Fame already had a certain silver investment, but that was more based on gear/time and ability to lock down dungeons. A battlemount (which you mentioned as being about 2x more expensive) is probably much mo…

• I value my fame at ~100k s/10k fame. So you can keep buying my tomes @VOC Just like everything else it's a matter of time+investment+risk/benefit. So people have to ask themselves, how much money is my time worth, what other activities could I be doing to make a similar amount of money, what gear do I need to bring to farm, and what are the odds I'll be killed/lose my investment? Also, you're not 100 spec, you need to buy more tomes VOC.

• What about morgana?

• Another solution (if we're assuming that having gates divided amongst zones is to drive hellgate players into roaming the OW) would be to advertise the location and next respawn time of active gates on the world map. This would make it easier to search for them, and to set up ganks for players going to gates as well.

• Personally I prefer lunging strike as it is right now, you have the ability to instantly gain 3 stacks if the enemy is clumping, and it's relatively easy to turn 1 -> 3.