Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from BenaBun: “Quote from Captainrussia: “judging by the cape the Avalonians are wearing - it looks very much like the undead cape (Undead has some missing pieces and different color)... something is telling me that all of the Undead are former Avalonians? ” Bro. Have you read the lore? It's super intresting. My theory is that the Avalonians are the previous knights of Camelot from 1260 years ago. The character with the red cape has to be the last king before Albion was shrouded in mist "A…

• Yes, first thing that came to mind lore-wise is that these are the good guys... I want to join them not kill them. Maybe that would store the sanity of Ravenar after killing so many Keepers that have not done anything to anyone... (that we know of) ... or all those innocent fluffy ghost rabbits and marmots that appear in his nightmares...

• Screen Issue on Mac OS X

Ravenar - - Bugs

Quote from Berindon: “The problem started with Catalina though ” I know. But I got pinged (pang?) by @Mytherceria so had a test anyway

Ravenar - - Bugs

macOS Mojave. Both OpenGL and Metal seems to work. On my MBP on low quality settings I get almost 50 fps on Metal and almost 40 fps or so on OpenGL. (quick non-scientific test) On live server 42 fps or so on similar situation (same OpenGL?).

Ravenar - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi @TheRys @Donkeychong @Aurum23 @BamBam4275 @Berindon @Ravenar @HoudiniWater, The new Mac launcher is now on the staging/test server, can you check if this helps with the rendering issue? If it does, we can deploy it to the live server as well. ** Just a note that if you're playing through Steam, you will not get this new launcher until it has been deployed on the live server. ” I have not updated to Catalina but will try if it still works with my version.

• Understood, but you can only get one of these per character so unless someone skipped a portrait they would not have 2 tokens to use? So the fact that I have only one spare adventurer ring is normal as I have consumed one each season.

• Ok, so to be clear. This season is the first time a portrait ring reappears. So the "Adventurer Frame" ring is not achievable until next season. Am I correct?

• Quote from Elsa: “Quote from Ravenar: “I seem to have a spare ” You received one per each Founder/Starter Pack you have purchased. Guessing you had multiple ” ah, that is true. Any chance that these could also be changed to tokens at some point?

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Quote from Ravenar: “Is "Seasoned Adventurer" the ring of last season? ” That's the Avatar Frame you got with your Founder Pack. Guess that character hasn't unlocked it yet then. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e00a3c5d16d23e1a772f7415c ” I seem to have a spare

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e00a3c5d16d23e1a772f7415c Is "Seasoned Adventurer" the ring of last season?

• @Elsa What happens if one accidentally double clicks on a portrait ring item that he already has unlocked? I may have done this last season. Assuming the ring last season was the same as last year?

Ravenar - - Bugs

Quote from Aurum23: “No artifacts, tearing or lags at all. It just runs smooths as butter. Maybe I should add: The external screen is just plain HD which means 1920 x 1080 so I can not confirm if this also help for people with higher resolution external peripherie. ” does it work If you change resolution to 1920x1080 in the launcher before the game starts. without external display. Not from the in-game settings.

• Rhino skill bug

Ravenar - - Bugs

At 1:10 This is what I see happen a lot not just with rhinos. I mean the indicator for the mob aoe switches places. Thanks for this video!

• Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Fudgee9: “As a new player, I'm excited and thankful that I can try this mount. Seems badass ” And you would be sad and disheartened if it was a new mount and the old mount you could purchases if you really wanted it with a bit of silver? ” The fact that these mounts return every year will make them more accessible to more people. For free as part of The monthly challenge or at much lower cost because more supply. As comparison, there are vanity mounts without sp…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e00a3c5d16d23e1a772f7415c Because Keeper Bears are creepy! Sorry, I overdid it. Should have drawn it in paint obviously.

• Chronicle of Ravenar

Ravenar - - Chronicles of Albion

Quote from Ravenar: “Ravenar has been researching the lore on Albion. Keeper Bears, why they drop silver and sometimes even runes? ” youtu.be/GVD2EICf8CI Is this who does it? Or is she trying to help the poor bears? What ever is happening, the bears seem to be fine with it... And one of them dropped this! Was it for self defence? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e00a3c5d16d23e1a772f7415c edit: for whoever added this to the game. Thanks!? It is weird but funny as hell

• Quote from Piddle: “Pretty soon you will get cosmetics and you can have a bunny hat! Hype! ” still waiting for news on the bunny slippers. Unplayable obv.

• If prices drop it just means the market manipulators are getting lazy

• OMFG

Ravenar - - Forum Banter

Is there a beetle in the game? Should there be a beetle in the game? A mount? iu

• Maybe it is time to make another announcement about silver sinks?