Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Stop training your gvg skills Bois, just spend money on ddosing hackers and vpn, that is the new meta in albion offline, easy and secure way of getting the territories you want.

• Im guessing SBI is telling their community each time u want a Territory u can't get, pay some hackers launch ddos attack and get Terri with 1 guy in vpn

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Damion: “Eclipsus, you are an idiot. If I pay for electricity, I should have power. If I buy a car, it should run. When I pay cloudflare for DDOS attack protection, they do protect my sites & hosts. The game is clearly non-functional or not working as intended. People are not getting what they paid for and that is not ok. Pull your fanboy head out of your forum trolling arse. That will be all. Thank you. ” Okay, so let's use your examples, since you've got it all…

• Quote from S0und: “Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from LuzYfer: “Quote from Azathoth: “Quote from Dirtydevil: “This is complete BS - we lost a territory to a single GVG'er because we were locked out of the server but Brazilians were not. Your solution - we have an hour retaliation? Then servers are down for somewhere between half a day and full day. What a crock of crap. You would honestly think Albion was the only game to ever encounter DDOS attacks. Instead of bandaids look in to real solutions. …

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from LuzYfer: “Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Calesvol: “I am gonna guess that I am not alone on this, but for the first time since beta, I am actually going into this weekend looking for another game to play and potentially move on to. Up until now, I have been relatively okay with the direction and availability of the game with a healthy dose of dissatisfaction here and there, but the tipping point has finally come. SBI, you are providing a high-stakes, full-loot …

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from LuzYfer: “Quote from Azathoth: “Quote from Dirtydevil: “This is complete BS - we lost a territory to a single GVG'er because we were locked out of the server but Brazilians were not. Your solution - we have an hour retaliation? Then servers are down for somewhere between half a day and full day. What a crock of crap. You would honestly think Albion was the only game to ever encounter DDOS attacks. Instead of bandaids look in to real solutions. ” everyone should'v…

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Calesvol: “I am gonna guess that I am not alone on this, but for the first time since beta, I am actually going into this weekend looking for another game to play and potentially move on to. Up until now, I have been relatively okay with the direction and availability of the game with a healthy dose of dissatisfaction here and there, but the tipping point has finally come. SBI, you are providing a high-stakes, full-loot player-versus-player game. Server stability…

• Quote from Azathoth: “Quote from Dirtydevil: “This is complete BS - we lost a territory to a single GVG'er because we were locked out of the server but Brazilians were not. Your solution - we have an hour retaliation? Then servers are down for somewhere between half a day and full day. What a crock of crap. You would honestly think Albion was the only game to ever encounter DDOS attacks. Instead of bandaids look in to real solutions. ” everyone should've been locked out of albion as only private…

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Krayzlck: “This game is really fun, but at what point does it get to the point of ridiculousness? Even during the lag compensation week i was getting disconnects constantly. I don't know how i'll feel about this situation tomorrow, but this game is just becoming a time-sink. Compensation is just an excuse to keep people wasting their time so they can lose it again. BeCaUsE sErVeRs. ” Unless you're a high-end streamer making loads of cash, all video games are a ti…

• Quote from Eclipsus: “Quote from Dirtydevil: “This is complete BS - we lost a territory to a single GVG'er because we were locked out of the server but Brazilians were not. Your solution - we have an hour retaliation? Then servers are down for somewhere between half a day and full day. What a crock of crap. You would honestly think Albion was the only game to ever encounter DDOS attacks. Instead of bandaids look in to real solutions. ” Why are you so salty? It's a video game. And on top of that,…

• what happens to GvG lost to offline albion? territories, sets , launchs, silver all lost to this ?

• [June 21st] Server Issues

LuzYfer - - News Archives

Wildcards just lost desolate meadow to offline albion, we launch a retailiate, while our sets are lost in desolate meadow, while taking gear to next terri for retaliation the game aint coming back online. So bascially 1 territory if not 2 lost, 2.5 m on retaliate launch also lost plus gear. ? ReallY? just like that?

• [June 21st] Server Issues

LuzYfer - - News Archives

Wildcards just lost desolate meadow to offline albion, we launch a retailiate, while our sets are lost in desolate meadow, while taking gear to next terri for retaliation the game aint coming back online. So bascially 1 territory if not 2 lost, 2.5 m on retaliate launch also lost plus gear. ? ReallY? just like that?

• AO crash

LuzYfer - - Bugs

same stuck on connecting