Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from xcruciful: “@Hollywoodi Repair costs affects gankers...because they pay more to repair items. So they make less silver. ” wow... you are really fishing for it lolz? 56 silver to repair a 4.1 set and maaaaybe 1500-3000 to repair something like t6.1 Quote from xcruciful: “End game is more about social organizations. ” Not nesessarily. Social Orgs are part of the endgame - but its not the only endgame. For me endgame is 1v1 or clapping gankers 1v4

• Quote from Equart: “For example. 1. Your taunted victim will automatically choose you as a target , and would not be able to change target for 1-2 seconds. ” I've been advocating this for weeks! Make the Taunt skill like "Axe" AOE taunt in DOTA (makes all enemies and Heroes attack you) - or like Legion Coomander's Ultimate - auto Taunts as well (and provides other buffs, or silence, etc...) That would be really really really really awesome - esp vs ganks and in ZvZ!!!

• Quote from MrFler: “Two things... 1st. When last time I repaired full T8 gathering set + T8 avalonian tool + T8.1 bag from 99 to 100 (something NEW PLAYERS will not do for a long time) I payed like 500 silver. 2nd. full combat T4 or T5 set will maybe cost "thousands" if you'll repair them from 1 to 100 coz it's just cheap. imgur.com/a/GSXVqOp Actual cost for repairing "new player" set from 99 to 100... ” /thread

• this system is already in place: sell loot (obtained in PVP), buy Tomes. Higher PVP fame kill = more silver value of the gear dropped (minus trashing ofc) = more Tomes /thread

• no... fix and re-balance current ones

• this just keep getting better and better!

• confiming these guys are the real deal and are reliable! I also have a quick clip of mopping up some Reds in the Creag Morr tunnel with them that I will be sharing soon in my next video highlight!

• Quote from Piddle: “Why are there children in this children's video game forum!!?? Someone needs to do something. ” Shhhhhh! COPPA will see this and shut everything down!

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “Disarray is a garbage mechanic for the least skill-requirement playstyle that is zvz. Legit, my German Shepard can zvz, it's so fucking brain-dead. Bring back ways for small groups to compete and put a hard or artificial limit on group/alliance size and watch the world of Albion return to life. No one wants 200v200 with Albion's notorious lag and de-synch issues - never mind issues like zone locking, N+1, alliances... ” Along with Disarray Debuff - the new "Shadow Realm"…

• Some of suggestions to improve the visual effects: 1) Making more (or better) contrast between the things that should be acting as an indicator (red enemy spells as well as enemy Faction flags) 2) Maybe introduce a white (er?) and thicker border around the faction flags and make them a bit lighter (lighter blue - to be in contrast with darker purple), or even add a small outline of the faction symbol (like on the capes) to the faction indicator on the nameplate. Maybe make it a bit bigger? After…

• Quote from BenaBun: “Yo. This guy has some nice videos on different builds to speedclear solodungeons. You should check him out ” hehe, I didn't want to make it that obvious, but thanks!

• Screenshot of the character sheet: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…04f6ad7860c62848b8d39f477 Actual Killmail that happened a week or so ago, that is missing (11-28-2019): albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/57246353

• I am. And it really sucks when there is a lot of stuff (AOE) circles popping on the screen - especially in PVE... and once your health drops, the read hue gets added to the screen, its even harder to tell. To clarify - Im not complettely colorblind, I can actually see colors fine (by themselves), but I have issues with colors when they get mixed or there is a lot of things of different colors on the screen. Here are some examples: 1. Mob AOE circles are somehow of like a yellowish (maybe light o…

• what kind of melee weapon are you thinking? And what you want a build for? PVP or PVE?

• judging by the cape the Avalonians are wearing - it looks very much like the undead cape (Undead has some missing pieces and different color)... something is telling me that all of the Undead are former Avalonians?

• Quote from Neef: “now I run interrupt for the most part now because of the low CD and because a lot of people use Cultist* robe and well if you can't stop the channel it feels pretty bad, ” Good. You are one of the few people posting here who actually has a clue on how to get better and counter certain builds. You figured out what the meta is (like you've said - a lot of Cultist robe running around) and you figured out exactly how to counter it - with a cheap W skill, that unlocks at lvl 1 (i.e …

• Quote from Ikcen: “But this is a way made from the developers, intentionally or not. ” For the 3rd time... this is intentional, and has been advertised since alpha or beta. "You are what you wear": forum.albiononline.com/index.p…04f6ad7860c62848b8d39f477 Source: albiononline.com/en/home Quote from Ikcen: “I do not like the robes, they break the immersion of the game. ” Sounds like a personal problem... Quote from Ikcen: “So if that is not intentional I point it needs a fix. I want to have a real…

• Quote from Ikcen: “The damage is nerfed too with 7-8%. ” Wow, that is some heavy accusation! This was not posted in the patch notes but you are making this claim! Do you have any proof? Better post this in the bug forums ASAP! Quote from Ikcen: “Also the robe is a robe, it is not called armor. The name reveals the purpose. ” The name implies the material and fashion style, not the purpose. The "battle monk" in many games (some MOBAs, and some Hack and Slash - notably Diablo III) would like a wor…

• Quote from Ikcen: “In fact, many things are nerfed, including the damage ” Swords - Iron Will (all Swords): - Now directly applies a Heroic Charge on you - Parry Strike (all Swords): - No longer silences enemies - Spinning Blades (Dual Swords): - Max Health Debuff now only affects unmounted players - Soulless Stream (Galatine Pair): - Cast Time: 0.9s → 1.1s All I see is a buff for Iron Will (but not really DMG, kind of I guess as Heroic charge = +12 attack speed). Parry nerfed (but not the damag…

• Quote from Ikcen: “For a while the two handed sword was a normal competitive weapon, equal to the other weapons. After the last update it is useless, literally. In fact all swords are nerfed, but two handed most. The game starts to look like a stupid FPS. If I wanted to play FPS, I would play CS, OW or Fortnite. ” Ughm... the only thing that was nerfed for Swords in the last update is that he silence component (one of the 4 it had) got removed from the Parry W. Everything else stayed the same. A…