Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

tarnator - - Developers' Statements

No alliance = mega guilds = no chance for casual players enjoying bz contents since they can't join those mega guilds and there's no alliance to help them. Turn on friendly-fire between alliance = top alliance will has big advantage because they are good with coordination between each other = no chance for casual guilds/alliances to compete

• "cough* Avalon raid dungeon *cough*

• For the archer boss, it can be done by 2 players, and even one if you have proper gear. Currently, I have no complain. For the mage mob, it's really not worth the effort. Because of the damage debuff and purge skills, it takes longer to kill it with 2 players compared the archer boss while the fame is only 1/10 of the archer. Of course you can solo the mage mob, but it just takes too long to kill.

• Nice, some content for SEA/OCE at last.

• Hideouts have 6 shields, you guys will have a lot of time to evacuate your things. If your guild is not organized enough to place a hideout safely in blackzone through diplomacy or PvP, you should consider to stay at he royal zones. That's the place designed for small guilds and solo players.

• Vietnamese plz. Btw, VNI charset is not support as well

• Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from tarnator: “I think it's not limited into 2 groups but basically based on percentage of strength between many groups ( it would be as many alliances/guilds as they have). For example, if there're 5 alliances in the cluster, they all will be counted and only a part of each group can be in the zone based on their numbers, which alliance has more numbers in overall would have more slots in the zone than others. ” It didn't sound like that the way it was described in the…

• my guild statistics are incorrect

tarnator - - Bugs

I have the same problem, my all-time pvp fame is different between killboard and in-game. Moreover, the weekly gathering fame or pvp fame is sometimes incorrect as well.

• Quote from Dc1a0: “I like the idea of the smart cluster queue in an attempt to eliminate content blocking. However, I would suggest three groups be made rather than two. Basically, for Zerg1, Zerg2 and Bystander. This would allow for spectators, gatherers and those who would think it funny to sow even more confusion and chaos in the battle access to the map to do so. I was thinking about ratios like: zerg1/zerg2 - 45% of map limit each, and bystanders- 10% of map limit. Coding wise, it would add…

• 70452301_2166663113443657_5979702148097638400_n.png Nếu bạn muốn tham gia, mời bạn vào link discord như trên hình để hoàn thành thủ tục gia nhập guild. Xin cám ơn.

• Quote from Malicious: “Quote from tarnator: “I get your frustration about the mega-alliance situation. To think about it, only a few guild in those big alliance get the chance to win the season, the rest is just there for contents or territories (i think). You know, we complain about how we don't have any chance to beat those mega alliances. My suggestion, how about, we try to create an alliance for ourselves, put out our resume, calling for help. It doesn't need to be big, starting with that, l…

• @Holoin I get your frustration about the mega-alliance situation. To think about it, only a few guild in those big alliance get the chance to win the season, the rest is just there for contents or territories (i think). You know, we complain about how we don't have any chance to beat those mega alliances. My suggestion, how about, we try to create an alliance for ourselves, put out our resume, calling for help. It doesn't need to be big, starting with that, like every strong alliance at the begi…

• The mega alliance can't cover all the outlands, take the nearest reset day for example, Arch only got East Siluria while they are the biggest one in the game. True that squad, oops get lots of terri as well, but most of them are mercia and crumbia; however, there're WIN, MOUNT, BMATs, etc. as well. The low tier territories in Anglia actually got captured by small and medium guilds in the reset day, but they couldn't hold them for long because of GvGs. Imagine all of the guilds have to defend and…

• If the small guilds don't have manpower, experiences or resources, why they have to have more advantage than bigger ones? I mean, if you have only 20 people and you can't fight 1k arch, why don't you stay away from center of blackzone and try to capture the low tier one. If the mega alliance want to have territories in the center, let them have it. 10k for 10 territories is 1000 per territory, but 20 people for 1 territory is 20 per territory. 20/T > 1000/T, right ? The new update gonna punish b…

• Yea, I agree. I think the widescreen's advantage will not be gone anytime soon, and not many people can just buy another widescreen monitor. So maybe this is best band-aid option we can have right now. If you're 1920:1080 -> change to 1920:810 (decrease to 75% for vertical length)

• For those who don't know, you can add custom resolution with widescreen's ratio in your GPU's driver settings, then you can have widescreen option in-game. The only drawback is that you will have 2 black horizontal area at top and bottom of your monitor.

• Castle timer should be back at 16 utc. The game is not only about EU or NA. We need the scoring timer on Asia timezone.

• Quote from Yunior: “Castle capture takes about 10 minutes after patch so not really valid concern. ” I see, ty

• @Retroman You guys have the scoring time of castles and castle outpost at the same time, while it only takes 10 mins to capture outposts and 30mins to capture castles. It will be not the same time in real events. One big alliance can finish their castles at 15.30 UTC and go to outposts before 15.50 UTC. Please consider carefully about this.