Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 247.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from emutheblue: “Whoever has been pumping and dumping gold over the past 24 hours. What other reason would gold spike to 4,500 in the 24hrs preceding an announcement that will have a significant negative impact on the price of gold? There's no other rational explanation. ” The gold fluctuation the last 24h is directly caused by the New Skin - Cougar. People is creating new accounts as referrals and using the silver from their main account to pay for premium on the new…

• The thing that strikes me as odd and way off in all of this, is the casual way that "1% of Albion get to GvG is thrown around". Has anyone ever stopped to realise that the 1% might do the fighting, but far more than the 1% actually benefited from the GvG system. Especially in these days of huge Mega Alliances. So 1%? Not really a realistic figure to be used in the context of the argument. The current crystal league proposals are not even close to offering anything near what was before. So now we…

• End-of-Summer Gold Sale

Barathorn - - News Archives

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from BriarMoss: “Some of that is illusion though. ” There is no illusion ...its all fact. Gold sale ... more gold enters the economy .. supply increases .. gold price drops. It really is as simple as that. ” No it isn't. Because the silver entered into the market doesn't magically vanish, in most cases it ends up in the hands of someone who buys gold with it or who pays for their subscription with it. Which causes the price to rise long term, as shown by the rises sinc…

• Gold prices

Barathorn - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Abydon: “Quote from Barathorn: “I'm still amazed people haven't realised Player112 is a forum alt. ” A forum alt used to troll? Yeah. ” No. He just misses his beloved saya and sees him/her everywhere. ” I see Saya everywhere? Interesting. Don't see her much in Sterling.

• Gold prices

Barathorn - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Abydon: “I'm still amazed anyone thinks Player112 isn't a bridge troll. ” I'm still amazed people haven't realised Player112 is a forum alt.

• Updated Guild Logs

Barathorn - - Developers' Statements

Thank you so much @GrayMo , this will make things a LOT easier for a lot of us.

• WoW is a great game, and Classic is definitely not a hand holding experience. However it has none of the do what you want that Albion has. I have fun in the Albion dungeons, if I lose a few chests so be it. I am not in them for the loot. The real aim is the fame.

• Thanks @Mytherceria . I highlighted changes that farming needs to be balanced with other activities a while back, the scaling doesn't work when you put farming up against blue zone gathering in terms of challenge points, can that also be looked at? Cheers. @Yeqqi I completely agree with the changes you proposed.

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “ SBI (The game developers) didn't INTEND for solo random dungeons to be bait traps for solo players, but the players who are absolutely shit at 1v1 pvp, need ganking to enjoy the game, because they have a lack of braincells and are generally neanderthal fucking idiots. So they basically abuse the game by taking advantage of the fact that they can find solo players trying to level up by doing solo random dungeons, and they gank them as a group vs 1 player so that they c…

• Safe Travels xOrgy, last season was decent for a bit when we worked together a little.

• Nothing like punishing the people that the player base let get lots of plots at the expense of screwing the players with 1-2 shops. Sound plan. Must be a better way surely.

• The biggest issue with this change and the comments in this thread is that handful of people aside, people simply don't understand how the city plot ownership works in this game. As @Bogul has already mentioned, you recently nerfed the amount of silver generated for the guild owning the city during auction day with regards to taxation.Now you have put in this change, which is a akin to putting a plaster on someone with a missing appendage, and then putting it on the wrong appendage. You have dev…

• And where is all of the extra money generated in this way going? Is it going to the city owners? If so, then this isn't what the doctor ordered. If it is a silver sink then that is marginally better but not by a whole lot.

• I see a 2 vs 2 with other people mounted, doesn't look high risk when the fight ends, looks like an ambush and nothing more, doesn't merit any extra time allowance to loot. If you want to change any loot mechanics, the ones revolving around unrestricted PVP areas need looking at more than extending a time window for looting.

• I have done 6 solo random dungeons in the last few days, in the blue zones, to test out what people are saying and to see if the problem is real. In 4 of the 6 dungeons other solo players have entered, then waited for me to pull so they can skip that mob pull, rinse and repeat. I let them do this to see how they would react. Get to the boss at the end and I win the damage fight every time. However that isn't easy for newer players so yes the problem is there and it is real in the blue zones. I u…

• Common sense in life says if you enter a clearly marked PvP zone, be ready for PvP, whether you want to partake or not. If you don't want to partake, then don't enter. Common sense

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Barathorn - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Hollywoodi: “reason is quite simple. Elitist Gvg means retain current situation which benefits some guilds which sit at the round table which actually consult.. Got it?? ” But this is simply not true from the last 4 seasons of talk on the RT for clarification.

• Quote from Rixlette: “What does the current year have to do with that? Most big alliances leading guild have a GM who dumped large amounts of irl cash into them. Just sayin'. It's not that uncommen. If you combine that with low or no tax then what do you think who owns that guild? There is more than a few guilds out there who never ask anything material wise from their members. In many cases the GM is the one who contributes the vast majority of the recources. I know every guild is different and…