Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 893.

• The basic idea is to allow guild/ally claim a dungeon and gain bonuses inside this dungeon that will increase the longer dungeon is controlled and implement mechanics that encourages pvp to take over control from current keeper. Of course it will require proper loot and fame balance comparing to other open world fame modes - Killing all 3 bosses in dungeon by members of the same guild/ally (and maybe some additional tasks to do)grants control over dungeon. - Control is indicated on the world map…

• Quote from Drama420: “Quote from Drama420: “As the title, it is too much, actually normal dungeons and roaming mobs have no sense... I think you should nerf them, or boost fame of the others. ” not HCE ” Please don't, he needs it to feel superior.

• What about carleon portals?

• That will just make them create alt guilds, and leave core players in main guilds.

• Its typical for this forum. Someone writes post against current meta. And puts some numbers in it. Numbers that show he has no idea about how the game works.

• Quote from Elsa: “Hey all, We understand that people are passionate about cursors, but please remember to stay constructive with your posts. As @Evoque already mentioned, YoloMouse is not a digitally signed software and thus cannot be supported by the Easy-Anti Cheat program. Right now, we are looking for community suggestions on cursor options that you would like to see implemented, such as colour, size etc. We are also interested in practical examples, so feel free to mention games that you fi…

• Quote from tabooshka: “8.1 is cheap as well, main cost is in artifacts, so once again, you are clueless ” He didn't say anything about 8.1, idiot.

• OK. Game design excercise: Tell me please @KenWood You sit in an ambush with your friends. How would you estimate number of players that would have to get ambushed by you per hour to keep you entertained. And how do you think, what should the total proportion of ambushing players to the total online players be to achieve this freqency of ambush encounters?

• Russian Guild Symbols

Targun - - Forum Banter

@Draglit Russian invasion: (17 Sep 1939) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland Map of Poland pre and post ww2, Grey territory was annexed by USSR: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…px-Curzon_line_en.svg.png Annexation of Austria and part of chechoslovakia indeed happened but the official start of the war acknowledged by historians is invasion of Poland in 1st September 1939 because that's when actual fighting started and when all the major world powers started declaring war on each othe…

• Russian Guild Symbols

Targun - - Forum Banter

Quote from Draglit: “It is really funny to read western point of view U should better say thanks that USSR defeated Nazi Germany and you and your parents alive because of it. ” Nazi Germany and USSR started this war by attacking Poland together. USSR never gave back polish territories invaded in this attack and occupied Poland and all the eastern European countries until 1989 halting their civilizational and economic development. Your propaganda made you believe you were heroes. In reality you w…

• Ej i jak się historia potoczyła?

• Dividing playerbase between multiple servers is a bad idea. We could however add some zones with modified mechanics to discourage ZvP.

• My radical suggestions.

Targun - - Feedback & Suggestions

You are trying to fix problems that do not exist by changing everything. Do you even understand systems you want to replace? You haven't provided a single example what's wrong with them.

• Russian Guild Symbols

Targun - - Forum Banter

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Symbols are abitrary and very subjective by nature. @Piddle pretty much summarized my thoughts about this topic. I've decided to move this topic to Forum Banter instead. Please be reminded of the Forum Banter Rules (Updated). ” Hammer and sickle symbol is just as arbitrary and subjective as swastika or SS runes.

• Weapon Skill Fame for PvP

@MissBehave this has nothing to do with 'sandboxeness'. You are just to lazy to produce an actual argument against an idea that you don't like.

• Actually 100k fame per week does seem reasonable - just some other form of Learning Points. On higher levels you'd still need over a month to get a single level so no harm to balance.

• This topic pops up every now and then and the conclusion is it doesn't make sense in Albion. Death is too common in here and it's not personal. The only interaction between players in black zone is attack on sight so there's no point in bounties.

• I'd prefer broadsword as it was, but with all w spells giving charge stack and 2x longer stack decay.

• rotate camera?

Models created for isometric view often do not have backside.

• Anyone who thinks gankers in 6.0 are risking more than a HCE player in a 'safe' instance is an idiot.