Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 59.

• Arena Mastery

sp33dr4ge - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Quick question. I know the item power is scaled so players with lesser gear can compete. However does anyone know if mastery is scaled down as well, or is this not? Need a concrete answer. I don't see this anywhere in the patch notes.

• major heal nerf inc

Beitrag

If you read "rejuvenation" is 20% less effective on the healer - That's a major blow and wearing cloth I doubt any nature healer is going to be able to keep themselves up. so your 75 tickets a heal now become about 61 with 3 stacks. Agreed I think it's a bit over the top. Nerf healers fine - but 20% on nature rejuv is a bit much.

• Zitat von skillazor: „Zitat von Valkyrior: „A solution that can balance things would be that when healers use the heals on themselves they get around 75% of the healing or something along those lines “ no sense, healers will be the only target in gvg,hg “ This right here tells me half of you guys don't really have a clue. Before you whine OP when they are not here are 2 items 1. Fight a gvg then tell me how OP healing is when you get wrecked with just 1 dps on you, yes just 1. A well timed count…

• Here is why you died: 1. You are wearing soldier armor when you should have been wearing a leather chest for more dps. This alone could of won the fight bc the healer was in cloth. 2. You have a silence helm and should have silenced his living armor cast. I am assuming you just spammed silence without giving thought just because you had it. 3. The nature healer was in cloth armor which makes him extremely squishy... all that I can think of here is that skill cap is low on your end. 4. Your gear …

• I main a healer they are not op by any means go play a gvg in the blackzone wearing 7.2 and vs another 7.2 and tell me how fast you die. It will be quick. Secondly if a healer can't out heals a single dps how will they be able to heal their party in any gvg fight... they will be completely worthless. I have been wrecked in 6.2 by just 2 people learn to interupt and counter properly. If you run into a skill player in the red blackzone in 4 flat or 5 flat gear and you run into 6.2 or 7.1 expect to…

• Balance patch

Beitrag

i am fine with it if they give back learning points in any item they debuff. Having spent 3 hours a night building a specific weapon to get debuffed is not cool when that time could have been spent with other constructive activities. Time is not something you get back. This should of been handled in beta. Not when people invest time away from other parts of theirs lives to build on something they think will be consistent

• t4.1 meta

sp33dr4ge - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

This has always been my biggest concern is that the power curve is far too low between teirs hence why people run around in low leve gear. Someone in 6.1 should be considerably hard to kill but not impossible against someone in 4.1. I want to wear my 7.2 set but honestly if I bumped into 2 or 3 people wearing 4.1 I am dead which is kinda ridiculous considering the value of 7.2 as well as how hard it is to get

• Yeah no idea what korn is talking about I just got dismounted by damage from 2 people and when my horse died all my skills were on cooldown and I could not defend myself... so I died obviously bc the incoming damage killed me while I had the cooldown waiting for skills. Again I did not manually dismount I was dismounted by player damage to horse

• Zitat von Korn: „ - If you increase the item power of a weapon by 100, it will get 9.18% more damage. By 200, it would give 1.0918 * 1.0918 -> 19.2% more damage. - If you increase the item power of a weapon by 1, 0.878% more damage, as 1.000878...^100 = 1.0918 - For health, the % granted per 100 IP is 6% - For armor, the it is 3%, but the formula is a bit more complex due to the armor of a naked person being shown as 0, where mathematically speaking, it's actually 100. “ @Korn is this still the …

• Agree with you on those points. They did slightly over reach on the nerfs to the healing bonus. Due to the amount holy staff heals you really can't use anything but eye of secrets to keep up with energy. Perhaps they will revert the changes slightly on flash heal.

• Holy staff flash heal needs to heal for slightly more. I realize it was nerfed in previous beat patches, but it may have been a bit overkill on the nerf. Currently the staff heals for approx 110 to 125 depending on stacks and masteries. When I am healing a group of 5 and my tank has near 3,000 hp, while healing for 110-120 a tick it's a long climb uphill as well as energy requirements. The amount of time and engery it takes to top someone off as hp's scale becomes a bit too long leaving other gr…

• I would have to agree. I have not played a healer yet, but in a 1v1 raw damage vs. healing I can kill the healer with ease w/o cc'ing them as cursed. ( I am sure other dps classes can as well). Seem to me that a healer should be able to tank at least 2 people blasting them. The fact that a healer dies when comparing raw output dps vs. their healing doesn't seem right. imo, the only way 1 person should be able to kill a healer is via a timed cc or interupt, or with a healing debuff. Whether or no…

• I agree 10% random item drop sounds good with 2 min protective shield after getting up. That or drop a portion of resources. This would liven up yellow zone pvp a bit and 10% chance to drop an item does not seem harsh at all. 9/10 they will drop nothing. I think people would engage more and have less fear of losing everything.

• Zitat von Grimfest: „Zitat von sp33dr4ge: „Regarding the progression: Good points all around. The progression has slowed for sure since the last beta. It seems the "use" to progress it has slowed down the rate in which higher tier items are ava. as well as how fast people can unlock things. I also noticed they moved mastery levels from 1-100 instead of 1-10, yet net the same end result with regards to item power last beta compared to now. If we slow down the mastery progression which is currentl…

• Regarding the progression: Good points all around. The progression has slowed for sure since the last beta. It seems the "use" to progress it has slowed down the rate in which higher tier items are ava. as well as how fast people can unlock things. I also noticed they moved mastery levels from 1-100 instead of 1-10, yet net the same end result with regards to item power last beta compared to now. If we slow down the mastery progression which is currently challenging to get to level 100, I might …

• Clarent Blade.

sp33dr4ge - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Malth: „It sounds to me like this is a problem with: A) The amount mastery increases item power by (It is significant and punishes you in the short-term for committing to something that gets nerfed) “ The amount mastery increase item power isn't much if any. 50 mastery gets you 100 more item power, or one whole tier. 100 mastery - 200 more item power. The end result on a weapon is approx. 5% more damage for every 50 mastery. That is not significant by any means. Your talking about me e…

• Zitat von Flanteus: „I agree, they should add milestones with unique boosts/benefits aside from unlocking tiers all the way to master, more exciting and fulfilling this way. “ The only benefit you get now is +6 to a chance to proc... we have no idea what that is? .05% more chance? Either way the proc chance as mentioned above is terrible at max mastery.

• Agreed I proc'd 1 master piece between last patch and this with 9 mastery last patch which is 90/100 in today's patch. This is thousands of crafts as well.

• With regards to the size, they were larger last patch. The reason they are smaller now is b/c last patch you couldn't find anyone on the map... they were too large. Smaller maps mean more encounters with people. The zoning, doubt that will ever change as it would probably require a ton of work on the dev side.

• Why get to 100 mastery in crafting if the only real benefit is to lower the amount of focused consumed on each craft. The proc rate of excellent and masterpiece at these levels is very low. I spent last patch getting to level 9 mastery, which is the same as level 90 this patch. The rate at which I proc'd masterpieces and excellent quality had very little change. Please think this through - If I achieve level 100 mastery I am a master, I should be able to do something special that no other crafte…