Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Elsa - - Small Talk

Beitrag

2/10 Don't tell me what to do.

• Premium Status Question

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

You can purchase Premium Status using Gold or Silver too. When in the game, click on the crown icon in the top-right corner. There you will see all the different options available: JnP1XgO.png

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Elsa - - Small Talk

Beitrag

8/10 Very mysterious.

• Trial account and skills

Beitrag

Note that Tier does not equal Level. From the sound of it, you have already unlocked the ability to wear Tier 4 items and as such, you're unable to progress further on a trial account. The fame you gain beyond Tier 4 is not stored. However, there's no reason for you to start over on a new account, because as soon as you buy one of the Starter Packs and redeem it on your trial account, all features will be unlocked. Hopefully this has cleared up some confusion - but if you have more questions, le…

• You can only receive the premium sign-up bonus that grants 200 LPs and 30.000 Focus Points once per character. This sign-up bonus is activated as soon as your character gets 30 days of premium status for the first time - it doesn't matter whether those premium days come from the Starter Pack, from a subscription or by paying for it with gold or silver. So it seems you have already received that sign-up bonus in the past on your character.

• Referrals and subs and gold

Beitrag

Welcome to the forum! Zitat von Orolo: „1. do i have to buy a starter pack initially, or can i simply sub from my account? (the answer to this may make my next two questions irrelevant) “ To continue playing after your trial is over, you will need one of the Starter Packs. Zitat von Orolo: „3. can you buy anything with gold other than premium status or silver? “ There's some items for decorations available at the vanity merchant, but that's it. Gold is indeed mainly for buying premium status or …

• Zitat von InF3RNo: „What softcap do you mean? “ There's an Item Power softcap, which reduces the IP of your items: - Blue zone: Item Power above 700 is reduced by 80% - Yellow zone: Item Power above 800 is reduced by 80% For example, having an item with 1000 IP in a yellow zone would result in 840 effective IP. Zitat von ParrochaPapuda2: „I don't understand the softcap in the blue and yellow areas. It makes sense for PvP but not for PvE “ Considering you're gaining fame by killing T4+ mobs, it m…

• WIPE?

Beitrag

No, there will be no wipe. Wipes only happened during alpha and beta stages of the game. But since the official release of the game (July 17th 2017), there were no wipes and there will be no wipes in the future. Your character, your progression, your items will never be wiped.

• UPDATE: The Guild Home Terrirory has now been claimed by guild Blue Army. Hey everyone, As some of you have noticed, there was an issue with the Guild Home territory located in Zephyr Well today due to today's seasonal territory reset. To resolve this situation, this guild home territory will be claimed by the system (name of the system guild is Guild Master) at 21:30 UTC and it will have open borders. The territory will then be available to claim at 02:00 UTC. gyPkfVZ.png Good luck to all compe…

• The server is now back online and the previously claimed Watchtower territories are now unclaimed in preparation for today's invasion event.

• The server is going down for a quick restart due to the update to fix the remaining Watchtower territories.

• This is a known issue, developers are working on it. Stay tuned for updates on the situation. EDIT: [14.04.18] Issue with Watchtower Territories

• Where is my Founder's Certificate? 8|

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Circe1872: „Only Legendary Founder's got them “ The Founder’s Certificate came with every Founder Pack, not just the Legendary one. If you just started playing for the first time since the official release of the game, make sure to claim your Founder Pack. Click on the Settings button, then Claim. You will then receive mail containing your Founder Item(s). If you’ve already claimed your rewards and lost them, get in touch with support.

• Please send help

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

For account-related issues, contact support by writing an email to support@albiononline.com

• Existing Accounts & Steam

Elsa - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Skov: „Is there an actual date yet for Steam release? “ The Steam release date hasn't been announced yet.

• hey need help

Beitrag

Welcome to the forum! To join the iOS Beta, you will indeed need one of the Starter Packs and you need to fill the form found here. It can take a week or two to get the beta invitation afterwards, just make sure that your iOS device meets the minimum requirements: 25b4a6d5c8f4318ecbb095f323df521c61079ded.png Oh, and you're unable to post on the forum outside of the Beginner's Zone until you redeem a Starter Pack on your account (it's a spam prevention feature).

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Does the referral counter reset when you get to 25? IE can I refer 26 friends and get 2 cannons? “ No.

• Zitat von SHARKY: „Does the Portal Cannon do anything? “ It has the ability to create a portal that spawns T1 frogs (pictured above).

• They'll stay the same.

• Zitat von Midgard: „For future events at least try and come up with something that isnt even more of a grind-fest than the rest of the game. You know ... events that more than a dozen or so of your players might have some interest in taking part in? “ The thing is, in order to score a high number of bunny kills, you didn't need just dedication, but also knowledge. I've seen plenty of players putting in the dedication, but they unfortunately approached the event completely wrong. As an example, y…