Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Ikcen: “The damage is nerfed too with 7-8%. ” Wow, that is some heavy accusation! This was not posted in the patch notes but you are making this claim! Do you have any proof? Better post this in the bug forums ASAP! Quote from Ikcen: “Also the robe is a robe, it is not called armor. The name reveals the purpose. ” The name implies the material and fashion style, not the purpose. The "battle monk" in many games (some MOBAs, and some Hack and Slash - notably Diablo III) would like a wor…

• Quote from Ikcen: “In fact, many things are nerfed, including the damage ” Swords - Iron Will (all Swords): - Now directly applies a Heroic Charge on you - Parry Strike (all Swords): - No longer silences enemies - Spinning Blades (Dual Swords): - Max Health Debuff now only affects unmounted players - Soulless Stream (Galatine Pair): - Cast Time: 0.9s → 1.1s All I see is a buff for Iron Will (but not really DMG, kind of I guess as Heroic charge = +12 attack speed). Parry nerfed (but not the damag…

• Quote from Ikcen: “For a while the two handed sword was a normal competitive weapon, equal to the other weapons. After the last update it is useless, literally. In fact all swords are nerfed, but two handed most. The game starts to look like a stupid FPS. If I wanted to play FPS, I would play CS, OW or Fortnite. ” Ughm... the only thing that was nerfed for Swords in the last update is that he silence component (one of the 4 it had) got removed from the Parry W. Everything else stayed the same. A…

• Quote from Neef: “Dude your totally fucking nuts, And yes when the game came out solo faming was almost impossible. You might have to pay 50% more but they have added tons of things that made the game need the increase because its now easier to get fame and SILVER. People who are broke just haven't took the time to find ways to bring an income in, This game is SOOOOOOOOOO easy to make silver how about you stop wasting your time posting on the forum and learn how to make silver because you don't …

• Quote from Neef: “biggest problem was the parry did have too much on it but with them removing the silence it made parry almost worthless they should have removed the silence but kept a interrupt on it. ” Parry now lives up to its name of actually being..."a parry". And what is the difference between a 1sec AOE Silence vs an AOE interrupt?

• wow...an unintentional side-effect of the Zerg Debuff is that it also turned out to be "anti-ARCH", how clever... ...because ARCH is everywhere (even in the Yellow Zones, supposedly practicing FW) - they also get the Zerg Debuff no matter where they go. TLDR: if your alliance is so ridiculously large that you have 25+ people at any given time in any given zone (including yellows and blues) - the zerg debuff is working as intended.... hue hue hue and you thought being in the most massive alliance…

• Quote from SirusX715: “Does the stat being split circumvent soft caps? I'm not sure where those caps are for cc resist, but would the extra % from the food be applied at full value if the base was at or approaching caps? ” the fact that its a multiplicative stat - kind of implies that its soft capped. I dont think there is any other soft cap implemented. You can never get CC resist to 100% - so there is your soft cap. Using CC resist food on a 4.0 armor and a toon with 0 spec would give a bigger…

• Quote from Berindon: “no, I may didn’t explain myself properly. I did use (and sometimes still using) dual daggers, artifact and claws. I never used the single dagger and did it through auto respec because it was much faster With another weapon (dual swords in this case) when the solo dungeons came along. ” ah yes - that makes total sense now. Its actually same as what I did. (I did use 1h dagger a bit in PVE and in some mage raiding set ups)

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Does 39% CC Resist (from the pie) add to the 74% that I already have? Making my total CC resist (vs players) 84.4% (or basically "CC spells against me will only be 15.6% as effective"?!?! ” Yes, that's how it works. The bonus CC Duration vs ... value is a multiplier ontop of whatever your base stats are. I hope this helps clarifying the situation. Cheers, Retro ” yes! thank you so much! This now makes a lot of sense! Ty!

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “The damage debuff isn't really to stop gankers its meant to prevent zerg's from one-shotting players during fights by having massive amounts of people focus target individuals. It's also what helps tanks last longer in the front line. Melee weapons however are given a penetration attribute called resilience which bypasses some of the debuff. ” correct!

• Quote from Berindon: “I have 400 daggers I never used the single one, it is so bad lol ” ugh, did you really respec 400/400 all from auto-respec? And why? To never use them lol?

• Quote from Inixiel: “Yhank you, actually that is very much what happened. The same reset on your OX is what happened to me. If that is an actual power that's pretty overpowered if there is no counter to it by mounts. Either way this helped me thank you ” there are counters - just like there are counters to everything. Sometimes you just need to bring +1 (scout) who knows how to scout properly... and of course using the correct gear... I am working on testing some transport gear at the moment so …

• Quote from pareto: “I guess it is fine the three separate numbers, since the values are different for PvP and for PvE. Note that your base CC Resistance (74) is a number and not a percentage. ” 74 is indeed a % - as my actual CC stat is like 258. Also if you read the tooltip (which I referenced) it says CC spells are only 26% as effective. Its definitely a percentage. Quote from pareto: “You gained +39% CC Resistance vs. players from the pie, which means you CC resistance number is 102.86. On th…

• so each zone (by color) has a bonus. Im not sure if you can see that bonus someplace on the map info (M) but you can see it on loot chests. 1) there is a silver bonus (or debuff - as is case of Expeditions) 2) There is a loot bonus (depending on zone color) 3) There is a fame bonus (depending on zone color) BZ loot bonus is +175% (you see it when opening chests) - I forget what the Red Zone bonus is, and I its been a really long while while I did a yellow/blue zone (2+ yrs) The +56 plata (+11) i…

• So my base CC resist (forgot the actual value, was like +280ish) shows CC Resistance of 74 (if I mouse over - it reads: CC spells against you are only 26% as effective), so that makes sense. 100% - 74% = 26% However when I pop Frostpeak Deadeye pie - I was expecting my CC Resist to go up (by 39%?) but instead another value at the bottom of the stats got a bonus of +39% called CC Resistance vs Players (and one vs Mobs too). Sooo.... is there 2 types of CC resist? And how do they work with one ano…

• Bug or Overbalanced mechanic report

Captainrussia - - Bugs

do you have a video a screenshot or a copy (screen) of the combat log? Because all that you are describing can be done in the game in theory by some of the weapons - without having to use any "hacks". i.e - both Deathgivers and Bloodletter can do a "triple" dash with no cooldowns: Bloodletter: W - E - W (if target is under 40% HP, E will reset all skills by 10 sec, including the 2nd W) Deathgivers: W - E - E (Deathgivers unique ability is to be able to cast E twice) So yeah - helping a video or …

• every game needs a villain or something like that... ...and every villain needs a minion by their side :p you pick

• Quote from Roccandil: “You really enjoy finding someone whom you feel you can freely insult, don't you? ” It has nothing to do with "freely insulting". I'm just not afraid to tell an idiot what I really think about them. If the poster in question put at least a little bit of effort in learning the game (or adopting, or figuring out ways around?) I would have praised him. Instead - he is crying in literally every post he makes and spreads misinformation. "Everything 50% more expensive?" lulwut? T…

• Quote from Zulmer: “remove undead capes. low health go invis. it is so weird mechanic for hardcore full loot pvp game. it makes this game easy mode. ” but.. but.... Sticky Potion and Stalker Hood would like a word with you! :p

• Its a tax (or rather "debuff") for being in a Blue zone. Usually when you are in a red zone (or black) you would get a bonus on top of what you are getting. I guess that bonus is negative for the blue zone (expeditions are always in Blue zones - as they are instanced). So if you would have been in non-blue zone - you would have gotten +1006 (no negative [-503] Blue value) + some other bonus on top if Red or Black. EDIT: plus I think only the expeditions might have a "silver debuff" value - as pe…