• Herculean

Zorke - - Guild Recruitment

Stay tuned. NA Guild. 22-10 UTC English. Apply Here: discord.gg/mVEGPEM

• New Crafting Mishap

Zorke - - Bugs

Bumping until I get a response.

• New Crafting Mishap

Zorke - - Bugs

Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “No more Bot/Macro-Crafing ” That exists? Im just tired of having to scroll for shit like im Usain Bolt. Either increase the salad times or revert it back. Its ridiculously annoying.

• New Crafting Mishap

Zorke - - Bugs

Seriously can we revert this BUMP

• The Mule Death Race Event

Zorke - - News & Announcements

A lot of negative comments for the first server event I have seen. I was upset like others on the first timed race event, but the staff did a great job making a fair race on the second event. Was really fun just doing the race, and I can't wait to see what else y'all plan. Only think I would add is the fact us NA players are normally working at 22 UTC. Maybe make one at 00 UTC for the NA players that way we have a chance to participate more. Thanks for the fun death race! EDIT: Wanted to add the…

• New Crafting Mishap

Zorke - - Bugs

Don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet, aka any other crafters. But when you use your crafting food aka a salad or kraken with the crafting window open, it now closes. It wasnt like this before but since it exists now it can cuck you hard and waste valuable crafting time on that salad or kraken, Please revert this back.

Quote from TioAsas: “Quote from Elsa: “The participation was admittedly far higher than we had anticipated for the 18:00 race. This is also the reason why the majority of players ended up in the lobby area, as we were manually putting participants into the race from the lobby area to ensure only players with Mules could make it in. Unfortunately the 200 reserved slots filled up long before the lobby was emptied, apologies to everyone who waited and didn't make it in. The good news is, we will ex…

gyazo.com/4621da56108c4f119c88fb7dfa5a45f1 Started getting spooked until I saw the end c:

• [Low IQ] Recruitment Thread

Zorke - - Guild Recruitment

Low IQ albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/EIijlBYuS6igeCuspmwQ0w Established 10-MAY-2019 35 Players - 27 NA Players / 8 EU Players We are guild with experience from all aspects of the game, growing at a fast rate, fast moving guild. If interested in joining: -Active Player / 4-6 Hours daily -Discord Required mic preferred Content: -ZvZ (10+ vs. 10+) -GvG (5v5s) -PvP ( Ganking/ Dung Diving / Counter Dung Diving) -Lots of consistent FF(Fame Farm) groups Apply At our discord discord.gg/T9tEygh Or …