Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 144.

• Hello, Please add a feature in the guild logs that shows after shared points with each guilds contribution towards the points that have shared. I know the guild challenge doesn't get shared, but it would show which guilds are getting carried and need to pull their weight. This will also show guilds that are donating the most points too. Also, if a guild has been in the alliance before and left, please connect the information that they had before they left, to once they join again. They clear all…

• .... This is garbage. Since you couldn't find me a match, I get garbage items and a tower promoted, but no season points? How is it my fault that you couldn't find us a match? I'm doing crystal for season points, not the experience or silver. ibb.co/4jsmZ7c

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

MMOLIFE - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Sas3bg: “stop complain ! that is why is called zerg, if you cant get enought ppl dont fight against huge blobs that yours. It is stupid to make player make zvz only with 20 ppl. This will kill new players that wanna join in zvz, becouse every guild will select best 20-30. Zergs are good. Little reduce dmg of huge zerg it is enoguht. No need to nerf the game too much. Stop make game too easy. It is nice to one shot ppl who doesnt have good equipment or highs spe…

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

After fighting today, T2 vs. T4+ didn't notice the dmg % on them. I didn't notice the percentage differences so, I'd say you need to increase it.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOYRjRICFEQ[/url] A fearsome new presence has appeared in the Outlands: the Avalonians. This ancient order from Albion's past has returned to reclaim their land, using a mysterious energy drawn from deep in the earth. Read more about the Avalonians and the unique standalone season here: albiononline.com/en/news/avalonian-invasion-has-begun ” Quote from Dagother: “Quote from ExoDrazos: “Important Questions here, After the event seaso…

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

I'd suggest that by 50 total people it should be around a 10-12% debuff and then increasing by 2%. By 70 people, the debuff should be 18-20% and by 100+ people it should be 25-45%. By the time you're hitting these high numbers, players start to experience crazy lag (with zvz settings on), and I feel this should help out in those fights. This should allow the fights to also be won with teamwork and strategy vs. Zerg numbers. Not that numbers are always everything, but they help. This also allows …

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

MMOLIFE - - Mobile Version

Welcome! I play on an Android Pixel 2. Interesting changes, but I would agree with a few people that have mentioned the way to receive updates without having to redownload the game would be the best start. After that, a new and easier to use HUD would be nice. Thanks,

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from MMOLIFE: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Copying my Solution I posted on Reddit as it had so many upvotes and positive feedback: Upkeep of Terries: 1 Terrie: 5 k silver per day 2. Terrie: 25 k silver per day 3. Terrie: 125 k silver per day 4. Terrie: 525 k silver per day Alliance membership per member per week: 1 k per one member 2 k per two member 4 k per 3 8 k per 4 .. Not given to anyone but upkeep costs to the system Give zerging a price tag... ” Holding a territor…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Copying my Solution I posted on Reddit as it had so many upvotes and positive feedback: Upkeep of Terries: 1 Terrie: 5 k silver per day 2. Terrie: 25 k silver per day 3. Terrie: 125 k silver per day 4. Terrie: 525 k silver per day Alliance membership per member per week: 1 k per one member 2 k per two member 4 k per 3 8 k per 4 .. Not given to anyone but upkeep costs to the system Give zerging a price tag... ” Holding a territory does require food, which in turn does cost…

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “but there should be room for solo players ” There is. All the following are solo:1. No one does group dungeons, so you do it solo 2. Farming is solo 3. Raising animals is solo 4. Trading is solo 5. Transporting of goods is solo 6. Gathering is solo 7. Fishing is solo 8. Crafting is solo 9. Managing labourers is solo 10. I am sure there are many other things that are solo I don't think I ever played an online game that is a single player game like t…

• @Eltharyon Can you state how many zones currently in the map and how many the new outlands map will have? How much percentage is the black zone shrinking? Does SBI have any fear that they're making the outlands too small?

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Increased the cost of re-rolling item quality by 50% Bruh, the re-rolling system is already SOOOOOO not worth it at its current price. This will just fully kill off re-rolling and won't be used, so making this silver sink, a nothing sink. If anything the re-roll system needs a rework and to cost less, so more people engage with it. ” Thanks for the feedback, we will review this again and keep it under close watch. ” With this feature, if you guys were t…

• I submitted a complaint ticket on this already, but was referred to make a post, because we want to see "all" thoughts on it, even though it's a no brain(er). Ultimately, I signed up for an expedition run T5, which I'm wearing T5/6 and tanking. The healer that got queued with our group was wearing majority of T2 items. Since our group didn't have a ton of damage already, I was taking more damage than need be, and he wasn't putting out heals. On a side note, if one of the cannon mobs shot and hit…

• Quote from Axrat: “Last night I was hit with a "you are 273 in the queue to log on". I therefore bought premium which I dont mind as I get all the benefits but it did feel like "pay up or sod off" kinda attitude. Comments? ” The game is built around, you have the option to play for free, no charges are brought to you. While you have the option to "support" the game, so that it can continue to develop with added benefits for your charges. It's a way to allow players to feel if the game is worth i…

• This games garbage

MMOLIFE - - Rants

Quote from Youtubeprofesser: “I lost all my stuff because i go into the black zone and every time i get fought, teamed on and hacked with someone with 999,999 health Good for a waste of time ” Don't get discouraged. Pick up and keep truckin. It's happened to all of us, but it's not impossible to come back and get gear to keep going. Join a guild.

• #Bump back to the top.

• It's a duel for a reason, not a way to accidentally kill yourself for no reason and lose items. I believe this feature should be removed as it does nothing in the sense of friendly duels. Yes or No?

• Iam New Here.

MMOLIFE - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome! There are a lot of options, just choose your path and enjoy!

• Black Screen & Cant Login Thread This is a thread around your question.

• Nice addition. Do you think you will make this into a widget for the homepage at all, or just leave it on its separate page?