Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

• It would be nice if the gear that's about to be skinned it would be nice if that gear had bonuses accociated with using them. for expample: * Gear like the Rich Mans outfit gave a little bonus when dealing with the market and with laborers, and maybe the Red Tulip stuff when dealing with the black market. Maybe the skeleton outfit would give some sort of bonus when used at night. the point here is their are lots of examples where the pve clothing in game could give some sort of slight social bon…

• Quote from Elsa: “The participation was admittedly far higher than we had anticipated for the 18:00 race. This is also the reason why the majority of players ended up in the lobby area, as we were manually putting participants into the race from the lobby area to ensure only players with Mules could make it in. Unfortunately the 200 reserved slots filled up long before the lobby was emptied, apologies to everyone who waited and didn't make it in. The good news is, we will expand the slots for th…

• we want a damned portal we can find, we deserve to try to participate, YOU WERE LATE ANNOUNCEING WHERE THE PORTAL WAS AND THEN MOVED IT. FIX THIS SHIT FOR THE NEXT RACE!!!!\

• WTF THAT WAS TERRIBLY ORGANISED. YOU DIDNT GIVE 99% OF US EVEN A CHANCE TO ENTER THE RACE. PURE BULL SHIT

• Archer Exploit

Saabotage - - Bugs

its broken, because they can hit the smoke go invisible, and their is no way to retaliate. Except running away. And you have to be able to get out of bow range which is a long distance.

• Archer Exploit

Saabotage - - Bugs

I didnt post here to debate this with you. I posted here to say that the regular bow with its auto attack abilities and the use of the hellion hood smoke is OP and broken. Dont bother posting again. This post is ment for the devs not to debate you.

• Archer Exploit

Saabotage - - Bugs

Read a little slower. IF YOU ARE SILENCED you should NOT be able to auto attack, which is the normal Bows primary ability. So, you are wrong.

• Archer Exploit

Saabotage - - Bugs

Archers are using their bows while in the smoke of a Hellion Hood. they start hitting you then pop the smoke, and you can no longer hit them, but they just keep plugging away at you and their is almost no way to stop them. This is not intended as your not suppoed to be able to attack or be attacked while in the smoke.

• if you turn autorespec off, you still get 20% combat fame credits, and it doesnt cost you money. Also, if you use gear that you want to level you still get 100% of the fame, without it costing money. And if you want to level up something thus you are wearing it, you can turn auto respec on for the other gear your wearing that youve already mastered or speced out, and it will cost less money because yoir mot wearing a full suit of spected out stuff... just a thought...

• I called Fire Artillery Bull Shit, and disparaged it A LOT! I just tried it in the Arena... and Its actually kinda strong. I am sorry for what I said. I think you did a fairly decent job with it Devs. Again, sorry for what I said!.

• I have no idea what the Fire Artillery is supposed to be used for. Its mediocre in strength, and its made worthless by having to stand somewhere for 5.5 seconds. Unimpressed. I don't know why you even bothered, if this is the crap you give us. Full on Bull Shit!

• The Fire Artillery Animations, when you use the New W, it makes your fire staff vanish from your hand, and the character holds his hands down at his side, and the fire ball explodes from the center of this chest... This probably NEEDs to be fixed.

• For Mobile/Tablet

Saabotage - - Feedback & Suggestions

My problem with mobile touch screen is having to keep pointing for the entire time you play. HOW ABOUT BEING ABLE TO USE A BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER?

• What happened????

• *You have refused to address the Mega alliance situation for over a year. People are tired of being ran over and getting nowhere for all their time and efforts. You COULD have addressed this a long time ago. But think your so smart that you can think of some passive way to fix this, instead of just fixing it. *You do not provide content of any kind. Now its showing Wow Classic is online, sure its not full loot pvp, but it is pvp, and it has TONS of content. Content you think your to good to make…

• I'm only buying premium for the zvz mount at the end of the season. that will allow me to get 1 skin every 3 months, and i'll just buy the other skins off the market. For nothing Premium other then the skin(mount) has its uses, till your max spec in your build, then its just paying for being able to water crops, and gather, which I don't do anymore anyways.

• Bumpity DoDa

• Yep, everybody is right marg93 Ganking is fundamental part of this game. If you play solo, anywhere, even in solo dungeons you are taking much larger risks then everybody who rolls with a group. you have to be smart in this game, you can solo gank sure. but mostly ganks happen in groups, and people ganking gankers happens in groups mostly also. You have to get good at deciding when to run. their is no rule in this game that says the fight has to be fair. most of us who have played a long time, f…

• Why loot trashed

Saabotage - - Forum Banter

and your f2p friend who is tier 2 has nothing to do with the rate at which loot trashes. sometimes everything trashes, sometimes nothing trashes.

• Why loot trashed

Saabotage - - Forum Banter

The loot not trashing before you pick it up must be a bug, normally it trashes on the body. The reason some of the loot trashes, is because if it didn't their would be mountains of gear in the game, gear trashing on the body is why the economy in game operates. If it didn't trash their would be nothing for the crafters to craft, and everything would be dirt cheap. I hope this helps