Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 403.

• For the next content update Queen, we will adjust the Item Power progression for all gear. We want to make high end gear a bit more powerful in order to give better justification for the high cost. Additionally, this will bring the power of artifact items more in line with the regular items, while also increasing the impact of artifact item enchantment. Finally, this will streamline the whole power progression with tiers, artifacts and enchantments, because the current system can be quite confus…

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Retroman - - Developers' Statements

Thanks everyone for your feedback After the first big fights we observed two main problems with the current iteration: - The relative debuff difference is not very high between big groups, because they are all close to the 25% cap. - Having two big groups fight both with a highly stacked debuff changes the combat meta quiet a bit. To improve this, we will rework the debuff and the stats in the following way: - The Debuff starts at 25 players - every 5 additional players the bonus defense vs play…

• I looked into it and this is actually a bug and will be fixed in the next patch. I also assumed they are just timing it right, but the immunity currently runs out before the stun. Thanks for pointing it out again. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in my inventory until I decide to use them? I get that they won't drop anymore after the season, but it isn't clear if the items will remain. I figure stock pile now and use/sell in like a year when they are more valuable, but if they will simply vani…

• Due to the community feedback we will add an additional spawn time for the Avalonian Mage Bosses: 4 UTC The bosses will spawn daily with the following schedule: - 0 UTC - 4 UTC - 12 UTC - 20 UTC However since we are so close to the first World Boss spawn we might not be able to have the 4 UTC spawn time for the first spawning. So it is not unlikely that the first few mage days will still have only the 3 spawn times. But we will try to get a patch out for that as soon as possible. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from grark247: “Well not for SEA/OCE region, I just check the respawn time of the Avalonian mage, it would be 7am for my country, I guess we still got to wait till next season ” The timer shows the next spawn of the boss. (like it is displayed for chests) But every Avalonian world boss spawns at the following times: - 0 UTC - 12 UTC - 20 UTC So, players from all time zones should have a good option. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from grark247: “What about the season points requirement for earning gold rank & crystal rank? Is that going change given that this season is only 2 months? ” Yes, the season point requirements are the same. Because while this season is shorter, there are also more season point sources. Which in total should create an even higher season point pool. Keep in mind this is an escalating event and over the course of the event more things will be added. Some of these things might also reward sea…

• Alliance Point Sharing

Retroman - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Flohhopf: “Quote from Retroman: “ALL Season Points generated are now partially also shared with all alliance members. (this also includes Guild Challenge, etc.) ” @Retroman maybe you think again in especially the guild challenge, because imo there is a too high risk to abuse this mechanic. Atm with the guild challenge there is a way to get seasonpoints without interacting with other guilds, with the problem that it would be harder every time you reached a new level (lvl1 300 seasonpoi…

• Quote from Equart: “@Retroman If this will not help drastically in short-long period of time , are you considering to change this debuff in future? For example , as i was typing higher - increased taken dmg on x% , even instead of few current effects that you showed us today. ” It is totally possible that we will evaluate the exact values, stats and player requirements over time. Depending on how happy we are with how the current situation plays out, we might make further adjustments.

• Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Disarray stacks on top of the already current anti-zerg mechanic we have in-game right now? And does the % stay the same whenever the fight was started, for example; BA has 110 people in the zone, so starting they have a 20% debuff. ARCH has 170 in the zone, so starting they have a 25% debuff. BA kills 69 of ARCH leaving them with 101 players in the zone, would the debuff scale down to 20%? Or would it stay the same throughout the fight? And if yes, does it scale down pe…

• Quote from Funstealer: “how does mage raiding work and crystal GvG work with energy shares? is it now shared into guilds banks? or somthing mage raiding has energy drop this also creates points so the points are shared and the energy is on the ground? or does it go to all banks now ” Mage raiding still drops the energy on the ground. The energy amount is not affected by the alliance. Putting Siphoned Energy directly into your guild bank is also unaffected by the alliance. Cheers, Retro

• Quote from Novan: “Will there be anyway to track who is sharing more or less points? something like a log but for the points or a tracker ” Yes. There will be an alliance wide log of each guild's Season Points generated (before the share). So, alliances can get an overview how much each guild contributes. Cheers, Retro

• With the upcoming event season, we'll be introducing alliance season point sharing. All season points generated will be partially shared with all alliance members. You trade risk (smaller alliances) for rewards (more season points directly for your guild). Alliance Change Cooldown will also be increased to 7 days to make it more difficult to game the system with alliance hopping. Reason Guilds aiming for the top spots in a season had a very big advantage if they were trying to get as many allian…

• With the upcoming standalone season, we will introduce Disarray, a Zerg Debuff mechanic. The idea here is to create a trade-off for bringing massive amounts of players. This way we want to encourage players to have more fights with smaller and better organized groups, instead of over-emphasising the sheer amount of players alone. How this works - If 25 players or more of the same alliance are in the same cluster they all get a debuff: Disarray - This debuff reduces: Bonus Damage vs Players & Bon…

• Quote from jwhite179: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ Combat Balance Changes Cursed Staffs - Cataclysm (Damnation Staff): - Damage per Tick: 27 → 18 - Tick Interval: 0.5s → 1s ” Cool, lets just destroy any viability of curse playing in ZvZ's. You remove the AoE escalation. Then you lower the damage. Yet, here we are with yet another nerf. Guess we get to look forward to another year of not playing damnation staves. 75% damge nerf in one patch. 75%... completely and utterly unbelievable. Can we make…

• I agree, this ganking style provides very little counter play and is not healthy for the game. The extreme mobility of the Gathering Boots are justified for escaping not for ganking. We will look into it. Cheers, Retro

• These balance changes are intended for some adjustments in an upcoming patch, will launch soon. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily all complete. Just because a certain item is not adjusted in the changelogs so far, doesn't mean it isn't on ou…

• NDA - Dive the healer

Retroman - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Hollywoodi: “in what time? Or What is needed to reset? A w on something else?? Or a q on something else ? Or a W on self? Or E? Or boots? ” It resets over time. It will probably will also reset if you apply a Q on another party member (this part is not implemented yet) But using any other spells like boots or E will just not affect it at all.

• NDA - Dive the healer

Retroman - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just to put the changes a bit more in perspective. What are we trying to do with We are still prototyping the exact mechanics of the Self Healing Sickness. The goal is to achieve the following: - Reduce the sustain of Solo Healers - But no reduction of Healing output in group fights In the first iteration the Self Healing Sickness applies after constantly reapplying Q-spells on yourself (with different values for Nature and Holy) Currently the Nature Staff needs to apply 15 Qs on him and Holy 25…

• These balance changes are intended for a mid season patch during Season 7. However the new spells are still early prototypes and might probably go into the game at later point, like the next content update. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly differ in the final patch. Sometimes we just try out various things, which may get reverted. Also the balance changes are not neccessarily …