Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 472.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “BTW, it will be also an additional silver-sick factor, since maxed characters with auto-respec enabled will spend silver when killing other players for conversion. ” Wait Bro, then i need a hotkey for Autorepsec off... If i just have 250 K silver left and you in 8.3 i need turn it off...or your kill gets me broke... ROFL

• Quote from xcruciful: “I like ganking because it encourages social behavior. Being highly rewarded it is a way to maintain it. Why I do like Albion being more a social game? -the game experience is better while you playing with other people -socially involved people will stay and invest more in the game -you learn faster how the game works playing with other people Why I don't like solo content and players? -solo content alienate players -solo players get in a void and leave the game faster -sol…

• Quote from Sharaal: “There is a risk. Also in larger groups you can die. Also the reward is not that high if you don't have really lucky enemy drops. Plus you get nothing except silver, no PvE/gathering fame with which you progress faster in the future. So I would say it's more "medium risk, medium reward". More or less the same as gathering, hellgates, solo dungeons... ” I just can tell u from 64 hours of ganking test in large groups... If you die while in a huge gank group the issue is BEFORE …

• Quote from Sharaal: “What's the issue? You can get some silver if ganking in groups. And? ” it is in the subject - 1-2 mio without any risk consistent.. Gatherer might do 1-2 mio per hour, too, though the risk is much higher

• Thanks for info, so everything except crystall that was GvG will be Zerg content.. Nice!

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Snowballing + power projection will be increased.. ” How is snowballing increased? 5.3/6.2 will still be easy to get, and I'd say it's a practical impossibility for any one guild or alliance to be powerful enough to prevent access to that gear. Yes, the richest guilds will be able to spend tens of millions for a fairly minor advantage (8.2/3 over 8/8.1), but that seems reasonable. Shoot, MP 4.3 isn't all that expensive, and will be T8 equivalent. Th…

• Quote from Roccandil: “My experience ganking in large parties is almost exactly the same as yours, and I really don't like doing it to random players: feels cheap. On the other hand, I like interdicting rival guilds/alliances, and I wish there was a way for alliances to declare war on each other, with the following features: - Special color for a guild against whom war has been declared - No outlaw timer for attacking them in the Outlands That would also allow handling attacking enemy neutrals d…

• I really suggest, you get your papers from original Albion Alpha / Beta and look at what was Your design goals for PvP and your vision of the game.. I bought the game for this vision, for me, the thing that is left is "Albion is a full loot MMO" the rest has changed

• I am someone who likes small scale PvP and hates n+1 always win situations.. So basically ganking single players 10:1 is for me currently completely wrong risk vs Reward wise, as I did think no risk medium rewards.. So I did an experiment, i, the solo player, joined a gank guild, a month ago.. I wanted to see, know and feel it.. Each evening this guild does just one thing, all sit in discord, and they hunt with 10+ people.. First off money wise: I did it 64 hours, and got 114 mio silver as split…

• Snowballing + power projection will be increased.. How does this fit to the ton of IP hard and soft caps? On one hand u implemented a lot of IP caps in order to stop snowball and make the game skill based, now u increase IP projection... This does not make any sense to me... Then your Mod in this thread states, GVG are getting removed, so don't worry, while I felt u try to say..GvG and non zerg is still relevant by crystall... Do you all share a common vision and future for the game? And is the …

• For me these give like 13 k fame, and sometimes they spam their damage debuff ..u cleanse..and cleanse..and cleanse . Some go in less than a minute some take longer.. But not worth it, there is better alternative

• I feel that's a string step into p2win In the past if people use gold to buy super high gear effect could be compensated in GVG by skill.. Now the advantage is real...in my eyes

• Oh u forgot the best .. Go in yellow zone & have one naked guy faction flag with respawn to a local territory u posses Then flag up for PvP non faction... U can now knock down but not kill or loot faction flagged players If u knocked it down ask naked friend to come from Terri and finish it.. Happy risklees looting .. Or is this noobtrap meanwhile fixed?

• Quote from mcian91: “Have you not seen the solo spear builds? They are way more op then solo bow. Spear can go 1v8, get a couple kills and then just run away. Bow is fucked with any more than 2 people. ” yes and while it win 1 on 8 it is in 4.1 and just uses normal attacks.. Seriously ..1 on 8 is either a complete skill gap or gear gap, and potentially both.. I haven't seen serious open field 1 on 8 it is unrealistic

• I have an idea, that is completely new and game breaking... What if we disable alliances and limit guild size to ?? Gosh, nobody thought about that???

• They give bad drop They give bad fame They take long They have hyper heat seeking super long range missiles Their agro range is so big they are annoying open world I can just speak for myself but I just like these addition if I am in a ganking squad Are they as intended????

• Yeah, and the game needs something PvP wise for Solo players to gain and retain players.. The Zerg part is well established but A new player and an old player always want and always will be from time to time be solo player The only non zergable solo PvP action is Duell... everything else can lead to superior forces.. While u have non zergable content for 2, 5, 20.

• Warmaster did it?

• But we'll I agree some classes are WAY more better OW than others... And druid is unplayable..in 1 on 1 PvP especially vs warbow... But why is that an issue? It is not affecting ZvZ ...so ..all good

• I fully agree this sucks.. But seriously, this should not be fixed that way.. Just watch streams, 80 of the streamers is my feeling move the mouse while they have a binding that sends shift left click 50x per second Why can't looting an item give u 0.5 seconds delay if loot out of town?? Hg ratting ends ..loot ninja ends...etc etc.. 20 lines of code..