Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 149.

• " The worst thing for new players is having them role a weapon and then being excluded from every hellgate and GvG because they want to play double bladed or 1h daggers, etc." i could not agree anymore than this being said here.. there are far too many weapons that arnt included into GVG's and Hellgates simple because there are obvious better weapons for team composition.. i would totally be ok with any weapon getting buffed and being stronger in open world PVP so to say.. than to be irrelevant …

• and for those who think that these are major changes obviously haven't played this game long enough to see what really needs rework and the path which this game is leading is currently going to die a few months after launch

• i agree with everything in the original post.. weapons do need a buff.. there shouldn't only be 9 mainly used weapons of you want to stay competitive... And the rest are subpar when compared to those alone... And these are easy changes.. nothing major to do just tweaking values. When 90%of your games weapons are not used due to being subpar when compared to others in the same tier or class I do believe that Buffs and slight number increases are granted in the situation otherwise you will see the…

• In Game Name ColdFear2 Current Build / Tier Level Multiple gear 6.1 ice/clarent/dagger # of Hours Played Per Day/Week 5+ a day 40+ a week Do you have a Discord or willing to get it? yes How long you have been playing? since 2015 What is your focus? PVP, Crafting, Gathering? Hardcore PVP What Tier level for Crafting / Gathering if Applicable?

• Zitat von Syndic: „I agree wholeheartedly and the Devs should read the OP carefully. I think there's a pretty good case to be made for players quitting because of forced mindnumbing PVE grind, zergs controlling everything, GVG's and Hellgates dominated by groups with artifacts, and the list goes on. We could say people are quitting because its Beta, but what if it happens after July? There's only 1 release, either you hit it or you don't. Every MMO plummets pop-wise 1 month after release if not …

• Zitat von Joshuan: „Zitat von Dscoldfear: „Let me start off by saying I have played this game from the very beginning and it has been getting better, BUT..... Well it's that time in the beta where we are seeing reduced numbers of players, due to the same issues that have plagued this get from the beginning. Dungeons, yes they have gotten better over the many betas but they are still lacking content and the majority of the beginner zones are packed with too many zergs groups for what is there. Th…

• Bad Day For Jonah Veil :(

Dscoldfear - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

your a very over ripe grape then..

• Let me start off by saying I have played this game from the very beginning and it has been getting better, BUT..... Well it's that time in the beta where we are seeing reduced numbers of players, due to the same issues that have plagued this game from the beginning. Dungeons, yes they have gotten better over the many betas but they are still lacking content and the majority of the beginner zones are packed with too many zergs groups for what is there. This could be because there are not enough d…

• "Smartcast" Controls

Dscoldfear - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

yep.. game need 3 more map changes.. more artifact adds.. then a revert back to beta 1 to be successful

• "Smartcast" Controls

Beitrag

they said they are adding smartcast.... Roughly 2 years ago

• Clarent Blade.

Beitrag

sounds like OP is salty his grps weapons are getting nerfed.. cant wait till carrion is nerfed next

• what you all fail to realize is this game will never be released... It will stay beta forever while they take your money.. I've know that this beta was going to be extended for over 2 months already.. And it's not a surprise... Every other beta and alpha wipe SI had.. Was delayed multiple times... Considering this game has been out in alpha/beta for over 2 years... Best plan for them is starting to create an albion online 2... Just like rust and so many other games have done... Reskin/remake the…

• I agree.. I have played this game for 2 years.. And have already decided to quit.. Came back this beta.. O.o new world map.. Dull and boring, gathering is much worse.. , dungeons don't even compare to what they were last beta, gvg's are pointless... Beisdes a way to lose or win gear since territories are useless.. I'm sad to see a game that has been in alpha/beta for 2 years.. Still having the same or worse issues from the beginning.. I'll wait for albion online 2 to come out since this is a flo…

• not to discredit you.. But something doesn't add up here.

• nope.. Same as everywhere else.. The guards don't do anything to flagged players.. Unless the flagged player attacks you... Even if you wernt there.. He could stand on them and they wouldn't do anything

• you have to understand.. That the game only buffers visual effects up to 1920x1080 And nothing more.. Someone out of that range is invisible even though you can see the area. And yes there are bots for this game.. But that is the same in every game... P.s. you will never see a bot in a red or black zone.. = instant death.

• 4 days ago... But delayed due to balance issues... Go figure!

• this is normal for this patch since not much was changed from this beta to the last.. Except the map change and the addition on the reputation system... And artifacts.. Most are already ready for release .

• Scythe

Dscoldfear - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

the scythe moves were moved to the halberd.. And they removed the scythe image.. That being said there is speculation that the scythe will be an artifact weapon

• I'll explain this as simple as I can.. 4 zone types Green- friendly zone shows how many people are in the zone above mini map. Yellow zone - shows how many hostile in zone above mini map.. When attacked by other players you have 20% more defensive stats.. Do not lose gear upon knockdown but lose 20% of resources in inventory. Redzone- full loot pvp area.. Upon death lose all items and armor/weapons in inventory.. Must flag in this area to be allowd to attack other flagged or non-flagged players.…