Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Premium Purchase Bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Striderhd: „Hi, I was online and seen the price of the premium prices from 1 month to 12 months with the price point next to them. And I noticed that when I went in to buy the 12 month premium for what it said was 6 to 7 dollars. On the purchase page it was around 84$ instead. I think this is just a bug or static price point in game, it would help me and everyone else who wishes to buy premium to have the price points updated soon to what it being offered in store. Example, 12 months =…

• I0U0jWf.png Cześć wszystkim! W środę 2 maja zostatnie wprowadzony patch, który wniesie wiele zmian dotyczących balansu GvG oraz systemu walki, a w odpowiedzi na prośby społeczności, zawartość gry zostanie wzbogacona o system respecjalizacji i system treningowych walk GvG. "Oto kilka najważniejszych zmian w systemie GvG, które zostaną wprowadzone w tym patch’u: - Koszt kupowania run, dusz i relikwii za wyssaną energię zostanie znacznie zmniejszony, aby uczynić kupowanie tych przedmiotów za energi…

• Hi guys! Just stopping by to tell you the patch is already on the test server (staging), I also updated the patchnotes with latest balance changes (marked with red font). Have a nice weekend!

• Zitat von Asaroth: „The t8 Boltcasters do less damage than the t7 ? literally just got these to 100 and now you nerf them without telling anyone? 24hrs ago they were good now there just another trash 4 second interuptable weapon, atleast tell people before you go and do this, i think thats why this game loses players you make them grind/pay to get fame to spec a class thats good then you turn it into trash on a whims notice. @Retroman bring it back to how it was 24hrs ago... i mean it was never …

• App update

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von Sofaires: „The game keep asking for a new version and the testflight app does not have an update, i deleted the app and reinstall to see if it solves the issue but it the same, apparently testflight does not have tge update? “ [13. Apr. 2018] Technical Patch - Client Update Required

• Mercenaries (leather/silver) hapiness bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Tabris trophies provide happiness to all labourers of the right kind, but only up to 3 labourers will get the max happiness bonus - adding more labourers will reduce the bonus for all of them. Will poke to change the description to make it clear.

• Delayed teleport

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von gmatagmis: „Zitat von Uncle_Monty: „Why post the tooltip? I've already demonstrated I can read it and it doesn't work? "Your cast or channel will not be interrupted by the teleport" And I've demonstrated that they are. “ Yeah. It seems tooltip is not clear.It needs to be "Your cast or channel will not be interrupted by the teleport activation" “ I think it's pretty clear, you're not teleported when you activate the spell but after a delay.

• Delayed teleport

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Uncle_Monty: „That is not an 'ongoing cast or channel'. That is a subsequent cast or channel? I do appreciate you guys trying to help me. “ z3DihIE.jpg

• Delayed teleport

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Uncle_Monty: „So how exactly can it be used to keep a channelled spell going? “ Use Delayed Teleport and another spell right after, you'll get teleported to new location still casting/channeling your other spell.

• Delayed teleport

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Uncle_Monty: „Zitat von Uncle_Monty: „Delayed Teleport spell no longer cancels an ongoing cast “ Tooltip is wrong? + Patch notes are wrong?? Really? “ It's all correct - spellcast is not canceled with teleport of Delayed Teleport spell.

• Delayed teleport

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Works for me, maybe the distance after teleport was higher than the range of the spell?

• Wrong roaming mobs sometimes spawning

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Oops, thanks! You can also report such issues with #bug command in-game - best for all environmental issues.

• That's a cannon made of wood and metal, powered with Siphoned Energy - works for me!

• Wrong roaming mobs sometimes spawning

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Sanpaids could you explain what's the problem? There are no "royal" mobs, the one in your screenshot is heretic.

• Things to change

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von GiantArc: „ 3. I chase a red into a unrestricted pvp area but I'm not in a party. Now when I use area attacks then I hit everyone else... doh??? 4. Road runs by an unrestricted pvp area. I see one person inside. So it's just one red person counter so I should be ok. NO I'm not!!!! He pulls me in with graveyard armor. Other blue players jump in on me because now I'm inside the unrestricted pvp zone. Why is this exploit allowed?? 5. We fight a Boss with 10 players... Everything is fine w…

• Things to change

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von GiantArc: „Bugs/Exploits that I'm sick of 1. I fight monsters and I win. I start auto healing quickly. I touch the chest and stop healing. I have combat mode??!! I can't leave through gates because of a chest?? 2. I build a T8 repair shop on my island just to discover that's it's actually more expensive to run than the 'system' owned in the city because I have to feed it and silver cost to repair is the same as in the city. What's the point of allowing people to build a repair shop on …

• Cześć! Już niedługo Albion Online będzie dostępny na platformie Steam - konkretna data będzie ogłoszona na forum ale już teraz możecie odwiedzić stronę gry tutaj. "Dlaczego Steam? Albion rozwijał się nieźle w ostatnich kilku miesiącach, a aktualizacja Lancelot została przyjęta nadzwyczajnie ciepło przez naszą społeczność. Czujemy, że nasza gra jest teraz w dobrym miejscu, aby otworzyć ją dla szerszej społeczności Steam i dalej budować ją na stabilnym wzroście, którego świadkami byliśmy od czasu …

• Zitat von Reptoid: „I think the bow fix needs clarification as to whether multiple people can stack their own 5% buffs (10 people = 50%) or if multiple people can work towards the 5% cap unstead of overwriting each other “ First one.

• HCE crash bug

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von BriarMoss: „this is still a thing “ Please have a look at Crash Report Thread we need pc specs + all log files mentioned in the thread. You can attach them in your post.

• Zitat von wbq: „@ refresh, I am still waiting for some info “ Hi! I'm not sure what do you want to know exactly - I already replied to you in Arcane Energy Beam - Broken