Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 122.

• - IG name : Boli - Tool : T7 alt gathering - Main build : T8 crossbow - Experience in BZ : Always in blackzone. Mainly ZVZs - Previous guilds: Conflict,Exertion - Reason to join : 5V5 content

• Crossbow here and I can assure you it's very balanced. Light crossbow is one of the best single target .... and aoe dps in the game. If you make a build for snipe shot, you can make it cast in 1sec. Heavy crossbow is balanced because dmg is the highest on a Q but it's hard to land. I don't even mention the mobility compared to a turret fire/frost mage. However I'll agree with you on the fact that weeping repeater is useless. As always in this game, everyone is following the meta and tend to over…

• They fucked up blackzone with portals. With the old harbor system, you could actually have "been deep into blackzone" with a real risk of the alliance controlling the area tracking you down with nowhere to go but the closest port. To access black you had to run 10 mins to a harbor and it was even longer for Mercia if you were based in Thetford. Because of that death was very expensive and you didn't venture alone to gather or in small groups to gank because it was actually dangerous. On top of t…

• Bow user best mouse setup

boli - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Most important one is probably to switch to FPS mouse setting. It will disable moving on left click. So even if you click a mob with left click, you will not move.

• Light Crossbow "E" Malfunctioning

boli - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yep. This needs a fix. The "corpse" is still there, so it should damage other ennemies around.

• Ping with no Pong

boli - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Problem on your end. Maybe change your dns server for something more reliable.

• Don't worry. I'm sure it drains more mana.

• Solo T8 tormenator (Hope on solo)

boli - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

It's not. They nerfed it on players. Not on mobs.

• Solo T8 tormenator (Hope on solo)

boli - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Nerf on poison pots against mobs is tomorrow

• Delete Caerleon portal and make it a dangerous underground path to blackzone. If a mechanic that makes living in Caerleon as a blackzone guild more flexible than living in your guild plot, it's a stupid one. It's not working as intended anyway because alliances can move their forces from east to west in 30 mins. This system is broken. Blackzone is supposed to be a dangerous area for the reckless adventurers. T4 with claws ganking at a 1000% risk/reward ratio is not exactly dangerous.

• The only thing crossbow is missing is a less stupid lock-on Q ability. Otherwise don't fuck up crossbow. Best single target pierce in the game, and highest burst damage if you ask me. (But I'm biaised) T8 light crossbow soon to be 100 spec here. You would be suprised to see how a light crossbow can destroy a leather armor wearer with one skill rotation. I've said it before, saying it again : Just because it's not in the freaking meta doesn't mean it's not viable. Almost every single team that st…

• Mage robe needs armor buff

boli - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von boli: „You can't be running mage robe in small scale PVP because it's poor on armor and on top of that the defensive sucks. Cleric robe is mandatory. I honestly feel that "everlasting spirit" should be on mage robe. But whatever. “ Cleric is the more defensive or cloth armor set. Mage is the more offensive or "all in" set. Your suggestion doesn't make sense, since if you wanted a more defensive piece of armor, you should go with Cleric in the first place. “ Techni…

• Mage robe needs armor buff

boli - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

You can't be running mage robe in small scale PVP because it's poor on armor and on top of that the defensive sucks. Cleric robe is mandatory. I honestly feel that "everlasting spirit" should be on mage robe. But whatever.

• This is great!

boli - - Rants

Beitrag

I see your point, but who is most likely to have a correct feedback on the game. - The new player who's blown out because he's discovering something new ? or - The veteran player that was here in beta and sees the current progression ?

• Zitat von Korn: „Once we have collected some additional stats on the system, we will also revisit ‚risk‘ vs ‚reward‘ on the trial keys, in time for the next referral season. “ Yeah .. No. Players should not have to pay for you. YOU are supposed to take that risk. You could open a 7 days trial free for all but since that's a financial risk for you because of the gold sellers, you're moving that risk towards the players. It's pretty smart, I have to admit. But the side effect is that you created a…

• I agree on the fame grind thing. The time investment required to take part in competitive PVP is too much. If you have a life, it's nearly impossible to be PVP focused. Even if you grinded your fame at your rythm, the day you get nerfed to the ground or the meta shifts, say goodbye to all that time you invested in a game for ... absolutely no reward. Hell, you're even punished most of the time. People with lives don't have time for this bullshit of taking +100 hours to grind every new hot weapon…

• Need more Dungeons

boli - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I second this. The balance in terms of fame farming possibilites and PVP encounters is in the favor of the latter. You can't fame farm at primetime unless you clear a group out of a dungeon, so if you just have a group of 5, no fame for you.

• Same density of resources in all blackzone areas. So get out of mercia. I've not chekced prices but the base price for stone is higher than any other resource. So in theory you still can make decent money with stone.

• Viable Plate mage build?

boli - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Frost tank is a viable build. Not in any top tier GVG team though, as far as I know.

• Given that there is no tab-targetting and that a lot of classes have ground targeted skills, playing with a controller is probably the most counterproductive way of going about it. Even if you would make it work with software emulation, it would be shooting yourself in the foot, and wiggling in the bullet hole with your finger everytime you try to fight.