Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 468.

• Zitat von Mandala: „This whole system is in my opinion a fiasco. Popular demand (apparently) asked for re-spec, you add a fame credit system... doesn't make sense. The fact the most efficient fame farm will be staying at 99 spec with an ultra optimized PvE build and just transfer fame over to whatever you want is silly... even if that comes at a silver cost... it just adds to the inequalities/snowballing of the game. Re-spec should be limited, equally accessible to everyone. That's my opinion. T…

• Zitat von owensssss: „@nicolas2162 when I mean it’s channeled I’m not worried about interrupts, I mean you have to drop aoe and stand there in cloth channeling. unlike wailing where you can sprint fire and retreat for one big dmg hit instead of like 6 dmg tics over 4 seconds. There’s more than pure dmg as a factor into why something’s suitable for a zvz. I.e. the first wailing fires at a clump, and all other wailings can be braindead and just shoot their arrow the same direction as the 1st arrow…

• you know guy, it sound very bad when you are saying that bow is good but bow is not played for 5v5 It's like hooo toyota is a good brand but only 1 car out of 200 on the road is toyota.

• Zitat von Bastyon: „Zitat von nicolas2162: „look at my signature, it is world “ I did. It says Feburary. Its April. “ But lancelot didn't change anything about bow for GvG about the some W change. No real impact.

• So then. let's change our point of view. If top 50 GvG player tank kill or death are just using SOB, what doesn't that mean for you? If top 50 GvG player tank kill or death are just using rampant, what doesn't that mean for you? but to see what is low tier, this list would not be good?

• look at my signature, it is world

• Zitat von tabooshka: „guy that judges meta by looking at top fame kills im done “ You can see all the kill or death in the best GvG. What is worng with that? You are doing way worse : you judge bow because a guy play bow.

• Zitat von Lucifen: „Zitat von nicolas2162: „bow is not viable for the game in the majority of situations. “ What? “ sorry i edit it.

• Look at the list look ... scrool down let's go. albiononline.com/en/killboard/table/top-kills?range=month

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von nicolas2162: „bow is a decent gvg weapon Go on the albion page. best fame kill Last months and scrool down Try to find bows ... So if i would be decent, you would find bows “ albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/15569894albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/15571202 here, it took 10 secs to find 2 different players that gvg with a bow “ exactly that prove me point. Look at the position of the FIRST bow player in that list. Where is he? the 200 guy? So probably less tha…

• bow is a decent gvg weapon Go on the albion page. best fame kill Last months and scrool down Try to find bows ... So if i would be decent, you would find bows

• Longbow is more viable for ZvZ than standard/whisp can be viable for GvG. Remember that longbow is not an arefact. So if a regular wep is good for ZvZ .. it's good! T3 artefact were suposed to be better wep for ZvZ ... the damage is not instant burst (contrary to brimstone) but the combo is doing more damage in 2sec

• When i see them buffing the longbow, it's just a sign they are not playing / testing well that wep line and they just do very random shitt.

• @owensssss I just wanted to know, have you really tried it? I use longbow now instead and i get rarely interrupt. i can remember in fact just 2 time i got interrupt when i restarted to use it 3 weeks ago. The aoe is sooo big and remember you just have to proc your 10 explosive arrow. So you hit 4 - 5 other dps at the extrem end of your AOE. It's just huge damage, more than a meteor. You don't just go there in the front on the tank, you stay little bit of the side. Pop your knight helmet and go! …

• Zitat von letwolf: „yeaterday I went with badon to zvz (having only 2 masteries lel) It was amazing!! Second time when I've taken bow in hands haha))) “ fire / bow / xbow are realy strong zvz!

• yep I have 400 post about balance bow and it's totaly understanable, so many post and comment have been posted by so many people. You have 134 talking about me or just negleting even if you are worng at 100% everywhere everytime like a child We can be friend on instagram / facebook if you want because you are realy realy obsess by me. If you would not be here, this thread would have probably 10 page ...

• Zitat von owensssss: „Long bow strong bow, glad their buffing range of it “ both are very very good right now in fact. Longbow men is just underestimated with is actual range. explosive arrow have a range of 5m, so this combo is just very very good. I think longbow can do more damage right now because the wailling bow arrow is not very wide. last Zvz i did, 1 w + e and 5 kill versus oops

• Zitat von Lardeur: „Zitat von Skitted: „Just grab some T4/T5 and do a HG now with the Chance to get some cool loot from your enemies - didn't happen before. “ To be honest, I know that the minority on the forum asked for full loot Yellow HG, but I'm really not sure that the silent majority (people who never read the forum - casual players guilds, etc.) really want full loot everywhere. I'm sure there will be a lot of requests to reintroduce non-full loot HG if this goes live. “ Okay, the gear ca…

• Zitat von letwolf: „With the new re-spec system I seriously think about having a well-specced Longbow for zvz (despite Im not a bow player at all now) So its nice bow And all yr pains have to be gone with that respec system I believe so “ Longbow is very effective / cheap and fun for ZvZ

• Zitat von H4nk: „Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „In addition, a soft item power cap was added to Red/Black Zone Hellgates: IP above 1000 is now scaled down by 50%, meaning equipment with a total of 1400 IP would have an effective IP of 1200 in these Hellgates. “ Why? It's unfair to people who famed their gear honestly... “ It will allow 70% of player to do hg instead of 10% right now. that will help you favorite game to stay alive and it's a wonderful idea. The huge spec/item will be more usefull for …