Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 44.

• Zitat von Talion: „Hello everyone, Our detection systems were so kind as to point us in the direction of over 250 accounts that were either buying or selling Gold from/for 3rd parties. These have now all been banned. As most of you know, and those accounts now learned the hard way, we are taking a "No tolerance" stance towards anybody involved with 3rd party currency transactions. Why? Glad you ask! The Gold that these 3rd Party sellers offer comes, in nearly all of the cases, from purchases wit…

• Zitat von InF3RNo: „Can we get Google Authenticator support for our accounts? Would be great. “ There is one major flaw with Google Authenticator, while its great and I personally love it, lets say you lose your android device, or you have to hard-reset, you basically lose all your codes which are stored and have to re-link it again, some companies like "Ubisoft" for example provide a set of Back-Up codes which you take a snap-shot of and store these on a flash drive so if you lose your device y…

• This is NOT a RANT.

Katarina - - Rants

Beitrag

Yeah but I have to agree not allowing users to change email address is a huge problem, lets say I used my ISP's server and decided to change ISP, I would no longer have access to that specified email, and personally I don't like Gmail, although I use it I don't like how it only allows you to have one email that can never be changed unless using a business account and paying monthly for it, same with yahoo, meanwhile if I needed to change lets say because my friend is making me my own email serve…

• Zitat von Tezari: „From the 50 top players by fame in the current beta server, at least 20 are shared accounts inside guilds with the only function to act as real (fake) crafters. This disrupts the entire world of Albion Online, allowing fake(shared) characters to provide sustain to the most reputable guilds in the game and leaving a lot of (real) players without the chance to act as a real crafter in game. Also this activies may (pretty sure) break the following points inside the Terms of servi…

• Zitat von Chunderson: „Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „Albion online is the next step in full loot competetive mmo's “ Yeah, backwards. “ I wouldn't mind seeing Albion more full loot, there is nothing more enjoyable than going into a City or finding people harvesting kill them with a Dawn Blade / Training Sword, and playing the gear up game... I love Full Loot.

• Zitat von owensssss: „they answered that QA with what? "we played the game before so trust us we are passionate, thats how we solve the core gameplay and population worries" lol tho my guild is gonna be there, its purely a nostalgia trip at this point. “ Even if Dark Fall, Launches, and Albion does launch depending on development decisions its still possible that both games could lose serious population there are like 4 other games in development right now that have serious potential it would be…

• Zitat von corty: „The dev team recently did a Twitch Q&A, lots of good insight here. The very first question is: "What would you guys say to someone who is interested in the ideas of the game, but hesitant to buy it due to rumors of the game being a grind/grief/gank fest, dead, poorly managed, only enjoyable for pvpers, dated (graphics, UI, etc.), don't understand why there's been so many Darkfalls or any of the other critiques that are brought up when Darkfall is brought up around the Internet?…

• Someone over there was nice enough to give me 2 weeks free to see how the new game performs found a few bugs reported it, and they seem very nice compared to what everyone was trash talking them with, Im reinstalling the game now and if it has low enough pings buying it.

• I just went back over to Arche Age, to check it out sure enough the 2k+ USD in Apex worth of virtual property and items I gave away to my friends was gone just after 2 years the game is dead, and I was hoping to maybe return to that game but Guess I won't be Trion has drove that game into the ground...After all who would just get rid of a lot of Fully upgraded houses they were just given for free lol... So my only choice of another game with great graphics besides Dark Fall, would be to install …

• Zitat von Veeshan: „Zitat von DevoxX: „If he used autoclicker what would be the punishment? Permanent ban? “ Guildie did it with his keyboard program where it just left click every minute, he got banned from the beta so cant play till game releases and using any other account from the same IP will result in all accounts used by that person being perma banned includeing after release. “ Well that is likely because he went afk for 8 hours straight, didn't respond to a GM's call to ask if they were…

• Zitat von Roor: „Zitat von FireRunner: „To be a highly successful game the majority of the content must be able to be utilized by casual players. It's the same business model for mobile games. I played Darkfall. It was more "hardcore" than Albion. Darkfall failed at the end because there aren't enough playing players to sustain such a game. There has to be a mix of content to sustain a large population of players on a consistent and long term basis. “ Darkfall failed because of gamebreaking expl…

• Fuck u elsa

Katarina - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Um I know this is the PVP forum, and I watch people talk smack all the time, but is it really that hard to try to be nice to others, and just enjoy a fun game? Also for those who don't know Sandbox Interactive is a fairly small company of no more than 50 people and someone has to keep the peace. Sandbox Interactive

• Zitat von Gevlon: „Is it against the Terms of use to use an Autoclicker (a program that simulate mouse clicks). Not move the mouse, I would do that, I just don't want to click zillion times and get my fingers destroyed. “ 10.3 It is not allowed to use other software or any ancillary means (specifically so-called bots or scripts, hacks or cheats) that modify the Game respective game status. In addition, the User may not offer or promote such software or ancillary means. In particular, the User is…

• 300 FPS drops to 10-20 FPS

Katarina - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Ryzen 1700x 16gb ram ddr4 gtx 980 Been getting the same thing since the latest update, normally I'm sitting smug at 200 fps (my cap) and only drops when I'm in a HUGELY populated area, down to around 20-50 FPS. Now I'll drop from 200, to around 60 when I'm walking around a zone with no one near me apart from mobs. “ Sounds like it could be a CPU / RAM / Motherboard issue rather than just a Graphics Card problem, as this game tends to use higher RAM / CPU than graphics car…

• Zitat von corty: „Zitat von owensssss: „The Gentlemen will definitely be there “ Hell yaaaaaaa! See you there. Zitat von Beermoney: „I loved this game, but the world is huge and the player base is small. Felt like i was soloing all the time even when i was in guilds most of them wouldn't be online. Not to mention the interface is a tough one to get use to. You have to hotkey a lot. I love dark fall though and hope it succeeds. “ With the new Wilderness Portal system (~100 portals all around the …

• I was on DarkFall New Dawn the other day but its located in Europe I might download and try Rise OF Agon if its in U.S?

• Zitat von Wadefu: „Zitat von Katarina: „Albion Online isn't as hard-core, and if you swipe for gold at the very start IMO, this should be invested into leveling 3 characters on premium, and farming because you can generate revenue from this or profit, but never at any point should you immediately switch all your gold to silver if paid with real money because of the price changes Only swap what you need, otherwise when you get silver Immediately convert it to Gold Especially if leaving the game f…

• Zitat von WheezyGod: „Read a lot of this since gold speculation was something I was looking forward to, especially the reverse in the first week where all the super hardcore players are looking to spend whatever it takes to gobble up the small amount of silver that has accumulated. I'm not the biggest fan of full loot pvp but the idea of how to strategically avoid it makes it exciting. Instead of complaining about your "devastating" 4 hr experience compared to what you would have made in a short…

• Zitat von Lobram: „Zitat von Katarina: „Zitat von Roor: „Gold sellers will not risk getting accounts banned until release. You will see RMT advertisements in chat when the game comes out. “ I thought the game launched for the most part no more wipes?Might as well say it launched, and as long as there is chat moderators, and a good active GM team the game will be fine I actually saw a couple of gold spammers quickly got banned. “ The game is in "final beta". Before the game is released on July 17…

• Zitat von Roor: „Gold sellers will not risk getting accounts banned until release. You will see RMT advertisements in chat when the game comes out. “ I thought the game launched for the most part no more wipes? Might as well say it launched, and as long as there is chat moderators, and a good active GM team the game will be fine I actually saw a couple of gold spammers quickly got banned.