Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 224.

• Zitat von Scotia: „Zitat von Fluxx: „a year?.. was it not just released? oh your talking about all the alphas and betas? well, then you mean 3 -4 years a year lol “ lol yeah, you're right actually. Maybe the doldrums made it feel like a year. “ fair enuff, you do have valid points though

• a year?.. was it not just released? oh your talking about all the alphas and betas? well, then you mean 3 -4 years a year lol

• Zitat von BriarMoss: „There was a lot of drama and explosion at the beginning of the server. It is now more stable and calmed down a bit as people settle into alliances they like. SBI has been working on making it so the map is not stagnated to keep things interesting. “ fine.. im gonna give it a go.. ty.

• Okay, been playing black desert and Eve but BDO politics suck and EvEis just soooo much work even though its the best game out there. I played Albion, in early alpha and 2 beta.. i enhoyed it. I'm really looking to play a game with a shit ton of drama,politics again. It brings out my passion and emotions. Is albion doing ok? from streams it looks like population is good. The high end guilds have lots of back stabbing? lots of land to try and control? plz give me any info about the game and the c…

• Zitat von Badwolfe: „you're basing your decision to play on a few seconds debuff? “ i dont blame him i am also.. its game changing and stupid. my gatherer is getting away EZ now and i dont even bring expensive horses out now.. its great! my main is having a hard time gettin to players before then r mounted and i can hit them :{ it suxs.. soo i dont no.. i just dont get why people who buy better horses got punished. This game is so different then it was suppose to be.. they saw the $$$ and lost w…

• noone can kill my gather guy now!!! hahaahha and now i can not have an expensive mount and still get away EZ...

• Zitat von Poisony: „Zitat von Korn: „Thanks for the feedback. The goal of these changes is to deal issues caused by the horse-hopping technique. If a target is being chased by 2 or more players, and one of them has a faster mount, he could basically never get away. The fast mounter ganker would chase, dismount, interrupted gallop with auto-attack and the other guy would then catch up. This could be repeated indefinitely. Before we had the gallop mechanic, this problem did not exist, meaning that…

• #colorblindlivesmatter

Fluxx - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

bump bump hump bump.. we cant see shit!! come on fellas all games have color blind modes these days!!! 1 in 11 of your players cant see shit!!! help us..

• Zitat von Nitroglicerina: „...the full loot system in red and black zones will drive away most of the players. Right now, the majority of players are still leveling in safe zones but when the need for higher level content force them to go to red and black zones I believe that many will quit the game. And a game like Albion Online with low population will die fast. I think that the death penalty for red and black zones should be an high repair cost for the damaged equipment (something like 50% re…

• Found a GEM of a game!!

Fluxx - - Small Talk

Beitrag

I have been trying to quench my thirst for Ultima online since 2004. Finally finally i have found it.. After a month of playing i can confirm that Darkfall rise of agon is the game ive been waiting for. It brings back that magic feeling UO had.. if you have not tried this game yet, you really should. DARKFALL RISE OF AGON... freaking epic!!!

• what an awesome game... im luv it.. best game ive played since ultima online..

• Zitat von Animal_Eman: „With this reputation system in the royals, you know have players in cheap tier 4 gear dropping mobs on players in red zone dungeons. They wipe the party, red up and then loot everything. If they dont wipe the party they continue to grief your party until you red up on them, then they proceed to have groups mob you and kill you. If they dont mob up and kill you and you do kill them, they lose nothing but crap tier 4 gear, and now you are banned from entering town for days,…

• Sandbox Gameplay

Fluxx - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Adun: „Do you consider Albion Online "sandboxy" enough to be an engaging, player-driven, genuine sandbox game world? Last time I checked it out, it had quite a ways to go in this regard. How much is there really to do in AO "off the beaten path", so to speak? “ very much yes to all..

• Blackboa's new rap album

Fluxx - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Genius.

• Free to play or not?

Fluxx - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Biggertomorrow: „Yes. Just purchase the game and no monthly fees apply. “ that makes its buy to play.. you only have to pay the monthly fee if you want the benefits (you do or you will quit)

• EOS BEST GUILD IN ALBION?

Fluxx - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Tyronne: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Tyronne: „Zitat von Fluxx: „EoS complaing about zerging..lol was pretty even fight,, Eos got crushed.... get over it “ Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.Didn't make mu…

Fluxx - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Tyronne: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Tyronne: „Zitat von Fluxx: „EoS complaing about zerging..lol was pretty even fight,, Eos got crushed.... get over it “ Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.Didn't make much of this I hope there's more acti…

Fluxx - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Tyronne: „Zitat von Fluxx: „Zitat von Tyronne: „Zitat von Fluxx: „EoS complaing about zerging..lol was pretty even fight,, Eos got crushed.... get over it “ Who was complaining about Zerging? If anything they should have brought more people.I hope this means that they will roam the zones more often rather than hide in the royal lands.Didn't make much of this I hope there's more action in the future. “ Zitat von SliZe…