Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Arenas, 5v5 meta for teams, expeditions, etc are clear evidence the devs want the convenience of mobas in an mmo (sorta mmorpg).....too bad they didn't integrate these conveniences in an immersive way in the OW since you cant compete in this arena with widgety phone games that require no attention span. Meaningful pve (raids and dgs) close to town suitable for various sized groups being the number 1 need that allows folks to play without the chest worshiping queues.

• I just wanted to say....

Raithe - - Rants

Beitrag

@Slygon Got cash?

• I just wanted to say....

Raithe - - Rants

Beitrag

Screw expeditions. Thank you.

• Existing Accounts & Steam

Raithe - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

It has been in my steam library for 2 years. No achievments or ability to use steam wallet but it certainly launches fine.

• Client not updating

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

still wont update. I am forcing a repair from the client to get AO running. Seems to work.

• learning points exacerbate the grind. Learning points merely force you to only develop into a specific(ish) role since the amount of fame needed to achieve anything is so high that all progression is then amplified along that specific path. This is not sometging that helps any casual, especially not those with less time as it was purportedly intended. All it means is that the non lp progression is devalued and slow. This actually sets the casual waaaaay behind the hardcore and especially behind …

• Client not updating

Raithe - - Bugs

Beitrag

Windows 10. Client won't show any update screen then yells I am out of date. Logged in like 2 days ago. Not sure why it won't update.

• Kill expeditions

Raithe - - Rants

Beitrag

Personal islands do not remove combatants from the game. Personal Islands do not offer t6 pve fame without leaving town. Personal islands were not implemented at the cost of ow pve. They did come with the pricetag of ow housing I suppose.

• That is a lovely list of things to do. Wierd that when I log in none of them are particularly attractive options. I wish these had been hammered out in beta when the maps were actually fun to explore, routes, great dungeons, nice overworld pve areas, gathering hotspots, and before expeditions. The game still has good bones but the layout of the maps and the implementation of these parts detracts from their enjoyment value.

• The Albion Online Round Table

Raithe - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Nice on the visibility so far! I love seeing the dual focus in the list. I am lookimg forward to the news that may come from this!

• Get rid of Toxicity builds

Raithe - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

yeah its called that. That doesn't make dodging and blocking in this game not suck man. I the dodge skill you mentioned is suprisingly similar to dosge skills I saw on the NES in 1989.

• Zitat von kreeshak: „Zitat von Raithe: „I mean....really makimg ganking easier or harder does not improve the rest of the game at all really. Its not the issue. Content and how it is implemented is a real issue. The current forced progression is an issue. Ganking is not. “ ok it is a step in the right direction. they just admitted ganking is not an issue, in a thread complaining about ganking. make a new thread to discuss the rest of your concerns “ Admitted? I am not the op nor do I support the…

• Albion Online false advertising as SANDBOX

Raithe - - Rants

Beitrag

Sandbox = build castles using a shovel and a little plastic bucket. Moba = Spend diamonds to install a crafting station Actually albion isn't really either, its a blend of both. Too bad really moba's have really dumbed down video games.

• I have noticed this similarity between my 1h Axe/bloodlust build and my nature build (same with a great nature) they can both heal themselves and they both dominate in 1v1. There is no real in combat healing unless you have a healer with you.....as long as that is the case you will have 1 healer VS 1 blah problems because yes self healing really is that powerful. It would be less of a problem if we could dodge, block, or just have any source of dmg mitigation in the game that can compete with th…

• Oh man....a metaphor about a video game.....such a crime.

• The Albion Online Round Table

Raithe - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Appreciate the nod there. I do hope there wil be some level of focus within the Round Table that includes institutional memory as part of its makeup so as to remember all the awesome stuff that was once a part of AO as that would be a positive influence in my mind on future development. That is the biggest lacking aspect of AlbionOnline as a total game/concept (not speaking of the specific content issues). Instead of keeping the good that was, evolving it, and adding new as needed to flush out w…

• so a man walks up to a cactus.....and starts beating it with his bare fists. Then goes out to a bar and bitches about how OP cacti are and that those thorns should be nerfed. Course the dumbass could have left the cactus alone. Why are you all trying attacking healers if you know they can kill you?

• Get rid of Toxicity builds

Raithe - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

These builds are more of a problem due to the ever growing RPS nature of combat in this game. The more skill is removed from combat the more ppl will rely on combat styles that are less complex......not everyone wants to play Killer Instinct, some are better at Time Killers. Combo based attack systems are no where near as fun as the maliable combat systems where attacks can be recombined in many ways to make attack patterns.....You cannot even block or dodge in this game.....ofc ppl use cheese.

• Dude if I wanted to do math I'd go to work. Progression is forced from shoreline to caerleon to pvp. All other playstyles and progressions pathways are worthless now.

• Wait. There is actually something at the end of this road?