Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 175.

• WTF 3 sec...

Lobram - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Frozne: „Just quit the game, we don't need players like you trying to ruin another game by making it elitist only. “ Just quit the game, we don't need players like you trying to ruin another game by making it casual only.

• Zitat von BigJimmy: „It's just something I was wondering. Me, being from Australia, either gets things very early, or very late in the day. So I was wondering if we have set times when the staggered launch is going to become available for different tiers of players. Anyhoo, I'm going to bed now (it's 1AM here, right now), so I will see you lot tomorrow. “ albiononline.com/en/news/offic…lease-times-starter-packs

• Its P2W isnt it?

Lobram - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I agree. Games should go back to the old sub only model that way people like you won't be around to complain all day.

• There are some guides and videos that you can probably find online, but the problem is that quite a few things are changing and have been for a while now so any information that you find may be out of date. As to your question about having to use a sword - yes, you have to use one at the lower tier (tier 2 I think) then t3 opens up and lets you use a few more weapon types. It's not until tier 4 that all of the weapon types become available. I believe the main reason they did this is to simplify …

• Zitat von Totenkopf: „After looking on the site for a little bit, maybe an hour or so I could not find a direct link to the history and lore of the game. Luckly Google was to the rescue. Maybe I overlooked it or did not go deep into a section. Can this link, albiononline.com/en/lore/history be easier to find? Point me in the right direct incase I totally missed it. “ Scroll to the bottom of the main page. Find "About" section at the bottom left. Click "Lore" forum.albiononline.com/index.p…b3279a…

• Speed up the Game

Lobram - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Gundolf: „The alliance that controls all portal-exits and cities for X days wins the game, and server wipes. “ Why would I ever want to play an MMO where one group of people wipes my entire progress? If the game was designed and advertised around this concept that would be one thing, but it wasn't and I would venture to say it would infuriate quite a few people. If you want that type of gameplay on some separate server then by all means do it, but on the main server it seems downright …

• Asian Servers?!

Beitrag

Zitat von Elsa: „There are no plans to introduce other servers. Some Australian users have reported that they managed to bring their ping down using a proxy service, such as WTFast for example. As for the refund, I can only recommend to contact support@albiononline.com or open a ticket here for any payment-related matters. “

• Honestly they should just contract the guy from zkillboard to make something decent for albion. Instead I anticipate they're going to try to reinvent the wheel and the killboard will end up as an inferior product (like how it is now).

• Couple of things wrong with your logic here. 1. Life and thus games aren't fair. 2. Putting a tax on the guild AH only effects trades that happen on the AH which doesn't necessarily effect gatherers or crafters. 3. Adding a tax to a guild AH only means that the traders are going to mark up their prices to cover the cost of the tax.1. For example: Trader Jim sells his items for 10 silver. Guild institutes a tax on the AH of 10%. Trader Jim now sells his item for 11 or 12 silver to cover the cost …

• Zitat von Korn: „Additional Info on the Portal Locking Say you port from Caerleon to the high outlands. You are now locked to "high" for 2 hours. However, you can manually travel through the outlands, to a medium or low exit, for example, and use that exit to travel back to Caerleon. If you do that, your "lock" will change to wherever you just came from. What this means is quite simple: you can still venture everyone in the Outlands. The "locking" feature just prevents you from freely teleportin…

• Zitat von Nervontuxis: „Lets just make a dot for every single player on the minimap that way we can protect the soloers even more. While we are at it, can we also introduce a 3 strike death system? Meaning you need to be killed 3 times to actually drop gear in Red / Black. I also believe we should get teleports to dungeons from town (oh wait, we kinda have that already) “

• Zitat von Hobajeba: „Decent changes.. but what is to be had with essences? Resources aren't the issue it's the t7 and t8 essences “ I believe they're thinking of removing essences when the black market function comes out. Based on the following comments: Player Crafted Mob Drops - Sneak Peek & Discussion Player Crafted Mob Drops - Sneak Peek & Discussion Player Crafted Mob Drops - Sneak Peek & Discussion Player Crafted Mob Drops - Sneak Peek & Discussion Hellgates make everything else useless

• News plz

Lobram - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von WildDeath: „May 12th... i said NEWS not this shit “ The post from May 12th that I linked said they would have news in a week. Well it's a week and guess what's out: albiononline.com/en/news/albion-development-recap-190517 Maybe you should have some patience and wait for developer timelines before whining like a baby.

• News plz

Lobram - - Rants

Beitrag

Does noone know how to use the search function? We need News!

• Zitat von FireRunner: „Zitat von Lobram: „Zitat von Dessius: „if you are harvesting (potentially any active progress bar but I have only experienced one instance, and it was while harvesting) and the queue pops and you click accept, it simply disappears and nothing happens. “ Sounds like a bug. I would submit this to Bugs and if you experience it in-game again then use the /bug chat command. Zitat von Dessius: „if you leave a solo expedition you still get the 15 minute penalty for breaking up an…

• Zitat von Dessius: „if you are harvesting (potentially any active progress bar but I have only experienced one instance, and it was while harvesting) and the queue pops and you click accept, it simply disappears and nothing happens. “ Sounds like a bug. I would submit this to Bugs and if you experience it in-game again then use the /bug chat command. Zitat von Dessius: „if you leave a solo expedition you still get the 15 minute penalty for breaking up an expedition party, even though you were so…

• Zitat von Bercilak: „The mob drop is still annoying since Ambush is broken and will be fixed soon, this is how you can easily grief players and yes we are aware that its then even more punishing to flag red. We have some changes planned for that and are aware of these problems. “

• Zitat von cazzz29: „no, I played real games like dark age of camelot, star wars galaxies, and the old republic. Where you could actually see the landscape and whats in front of you. Something that actually needs a graphics card.... “ Why do people like you even feel the need to post on the forums? If you don't like how the game looks then don't play it, don't buy it, and move on with your life.

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_keys should be fine to use. On Windows you can activate with Alt+Shift+NumLock.

• No EU servers

Beitrag

Zitat von Macyo: „Gonna have to boycott this game, shame. “ Don't let the door hit you on the way out.