Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 57.

• Damn that was some top quality content. RA looking for sponsorship

• Zitat von Kurashi: „@Boosi Yep. Logic here is just run solid weapons into the ground. Don't fix the irrelevant, rarely used, or what're considered "weaker" weapons. After all, GvGs are all the matters :D. “ I'm not kidding bow is strong in every aspect of the game... Ganking, solo play, ZvZ and gvg bow is viable for all only complete retardeds that will never understand the game fully think bow needs a buff... Here's a tip stop bringing your shit ass warbow solo build into hellgates or gvg's and…

• Demon Helmet

Boosi - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Kreedee: „I'm assuming you don't want your helm to get nerfed @KingMoJo It's pretty simple really. The silence is way too impactful for a skill the requires zero luck or skill. The best skils in the game need to have luck or skill based mechanics, which is not the case here. It's just the longest silence in the game with an auto attack. Risk/reward applies to builds as well as everything else. Maybe they can cut the silence duration by half and it will still be one of the longer silenc…

• bow is fine as it is rn... people need to stop crying about one of the best well round trees in the game..

• anyone know if this apply's for all off hands? seen no difference on the trees i have level'd (tomb of spell's and shield)

• My Team..

Boosi - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

@Sanpaid then why make it a excuse? Why even bring it up if your not complaining? dont say it's not a excuse because I know for a fact envy has had every chance to have better or equal gear then RA. All this is irelavent waste of time anyways as I know for a fact that both teams where fighting with 8.2 equally for the most part.

• My Team..

Boosi - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Sanpaid: „Zitat von Hobajeba: „Zitat von Sanpaid: „Zitat von Norzor: „Zitat von Sanpaid: „Well you clearly didn't read what I just said. I never said you didn't beat any team in even or worse gear. I said 'Maybe some teams but not alot' do you think one team one time is alot? It's not. And again, this is only 1 of the 1 or 2gvgs as I said. If you think this one video proves you have fought every single team in even gear then you must be pretty delusional. “ Yes we were only in even or …

• My Team..

Boosi - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Sanpaid: „Zitat von Hobajeba: „Zitat von AcidHC: „Zitat von Hobajeba: „Please edit title to my tent team “ Pls rename to Whinyjeba, thnx for cooperation. “ What guild are you in? Lololol... envy dead as ever “ Looks like you're going to replace derrick as most toxic person if you keep this up good job! “ Nono @monsterSK far more toxin

• Zitat von Skarnik: „Zitat von Boosi: „Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Boosi: „Lmao, bows are fine Strong in small scale 5v5 and in Large scale ZvZ “ Welcome, Troll. No, sorry, I am out of tears for you to feed of. Now GTFO unless you have evidence for your statement. “ LMAO if you don't realise bows are fine you probably have brain dmg.. Wailing bow is the strongest ZvZ Dps in the game by far. Normal bow and whispering bow are perfectly viable in the right comp for gvg/hg. Warbow is good for ganking…

• Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Boosi: „Lmao, bows are fine Strong in small scale 5v5 and in Large scale ZvZ “ Welcome, Troll. No, sorry, I am out of tears for you to feed of. Now GTFO unless you have evidence for your statement. “ LMAO if you don't realise bows are fine you probably have brain dmg.. Wailing bow is the strongest ZvZ Dps in the game by far. Normal bow and whispering bow are perfectly viable in the right comp for gvg/hg. Warbow is good for ganking and solo play.

• Lmao, bows are fine Strong in small scale 5v5 and in Large scale ZvZ

• Oops

• Lmao bertinn don't care about no trees!

• Zitat von kenken: „Zitat von Thomas9: „Zitat von kenken: „boltcaster definitely needs a buff, comparing it's tier and "higher standard" to other same level weapon. it's E spell deals less damage to it's Q spell. doesnt make sense imo. both are single target. why would i spend more mana for a skill that takes longer time to damage and most importantly lower damage. “ Boltcasters / Deathward Climax A channeled spell dealing 11 Physical damage for up to 20 hits. The damage is multiplied each hit. S…

• Looking for crossbow builds

Boosi - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von NoReason: „I don't trust someone who's using autofire on crossbow. Or maybe this is outdated. Autofire fucks up your autoattack stacks and does no dps. 2nd: this is GvG build and they guy is using rejuvenating sprint? Even when Shield was nerfed it's still better. On GvG I'd preffer merc helmet with aoe cleanse and cleric robe with invulnerability - if other team has DoTs, otherwise still assassin and invisibility. And torch ofc, for more passive procs “ sorry had to report this conten…

• Clarent Blade.

Boosi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Not the dmg that makes it op. 6m range and no animation make it impossible to counter play unless you got a heavy mace to babysit the clarent or some other purge on a 20 second cd (not sure there is one anymore with the one hand arcane nerfed) it's gonna rip up your backline everytime. I would say a healthy nerf would be lower the range or give it a animation. Lowering the Dps would only make the weapon unviable.

• + fucking 1 maybe the red zones in royals should get .1 at most. It's pretty retarded you can find 5.3 in yellow zone

• Furious passive crossbows

Boosi - - Bugs

Beitrag

Haven't tested numbers yet but I noticed when using this spell that it doesn't stack 5 times. after 3 spells used I lose my stacks not sure if I was getting the 10% dmg buff or not after 5 spells as I was only doing PVE and haven't had the chance to test it out. No icon pops up saying I got the buff and I doesn't stack more then 3 times so I'm like 81% sure something's not right. @Retroman

• Suggestion to "Fix" Blackzones

Boosi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Sounds pretty casual. If they red they dead. Even if this did happen no one would use it as what will stop big guilds from dropping access on there head and killing them! Its a cool idea I just don't think it would work

• Yes finnaly a hate thread!!! This can only mean one thing... RA #1