Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• connection to server lost

Dethrow - - Rants

Strange, I've been playing all this time. Not sure what server you are referring to.

• Quote from mcian91: “ Plus I look like a fucking genius reading my tome while dropping shards on bitches. ” Funny AF Quote from Eldron: “1h frost is bae. ” You realize 'bae' means poop, right ?

• Quote from Maxtea: “So I played albion on launch and I played for a few months now, but I think I am done for good ..... Losing all your gear when you die is just too gutwrentching of a system for me..... I was thinking about it and I was like man how could the game feel better about dying and losing all your stuff and I came up with this Protected- Select One item in your Character - It will Persist through death , can change at any town Basically one Item will not ever be trashed or drop Not o…

• You know, when I saw what the monthly rewards was (especially the mount), I was happy about it. Even excited. My first thought was that now everyone, who makes the effort to unlock it, can try it out in red and black zones, see if it helps with their style of survivability against gankers. At no point did I think the developers was lazy. And it's like MarauderShields said, premium is already a decent enough buff all on it's own. The monthly rewards is a bonus for people who aren't afraid to work…

• game totally trash now

Dethrow - - Rants

Quote from Psycha: “Whenever someone says all PvP'ers will leave the game will be dead just doesnt understand the game's basic and core tutorial mechanics. Gathering and fame farming PVE activities come before PvP does LOL ” Quote from CallMeGosu: “nah, not realy. pvp and the burn of gear is the oil of the game. without pvp all your gathering/pve becomes a worthless time waste and this kind of ppl will quit short after the pvpers. it happens 1 time already where the game was close to be dead aft…

• feedback

Dethrow - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “@qwertys34 seek professional psychiatric help ” Strongly doubt he is going to. He's been sending me private messages now via the forums, flaming me in his own childish way... lol I feel sorry for anyone that is in a guild or alliance with him, they must be so embarrassed.

• feedback

Dethrow - - Rants

Quote from qwertys34: “do you now guys is not normale your mother is your sister too cause you seem to be a bit retard ” See what I mean ?

• feedback

Dethrow - - Rants

Quote from Player112: “If you have stuff like I thought you did, can I have them? You won't be needing them any more. No point wasting them just because you are angry at the devs. I have nothing to do with those people, and I don't think they like me anyway. ” He is not planning on leaving, that is why he still comes back to these forums. He is just looking for attention.

• feedback

Dethrow - - Rants

Quote from Player112: “Bye bye. Do you have any stuff to give away? ” As difficult as that is to read (or even understand), I think he lost he's stuff by getting HIMSELF killed. Not sure..

• Premium is only per character?

Dethrow - - Rants

Quote from Linkdead: “this is why I quit playing .. ” And yet you still troll these forums ..

• Black Screen & Cant Login Thread

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Dethrow: “Still having this issue where I'm getting kicked back to the login screen when entering a new area (half the time), hoping the maintenance today will fix it. Right now, I cannot risk going anywhere close to a red zone. ” Hi! As spoken on Discord, you've mentioned that this issue has resolved itself after maintenance. If there are any other issues, please update me - thanks! ” Will do, thank you for the assistance guys

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Dethrow: “It is. I managed to log in at least for a bit, but it kicked me more than once.. every time when I move to a new area. Now I'm struggling to log in at all ” Will continue this convo with you on Discord. Devs are looking into it. ” Still having this issue where I'm getting kicked back to the login screen when entering a new area (half the time), hoping the maintenance today will fix it. Right now, I cannot risk going anywhere close to a red zone.

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Dethrow: “Quote from Dethrow: “Just curious, is this a problem for everyone or just a select few? If an admin can give some feedback or an update of what is going on, it would be appreciated. Same issue, getting into char screen, but when I try to enter with one, it shows a blank screen for a bit and takes me back to the login screen. ” Here we go again..... ” Hey, I encountered another player with this issue, but it appears to have resolved itself now. Can yo…

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from Dethrow: “Just curious, is this a problem for everyone or just a select few? If an admin can give some feedback or an update of what is going on, it would be appreciated. Same issue, getting into char screen, but when I try to enter with one, it shows a blank screen for a bit and takes me back to the login screen. ” Here we go again.....

• I unsubscribed today

Dethrow - - Rants

I'm in South Africa. Known for many things, including shitty internet, nor have I ever had these problems (save for the whole IP block my ass for 24hours.. thing)

• USING SAME MOUNTS

Dethrow - - Rants

Quote from Gank: “Imagine being so stupid and selfish about your video game pixel money that you would rather they spend development time making a unique ridable mount with unique stats and skills purely so it could sit in your bank. Imagine being upset that now it can be used openly and enjoyed by every player, adding new options to actual game content like pvp and gathering instead of sitting in your bank gathering dust. Give me your speculator tears, and stick to vanity item hoarding you low …

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from Marcus215: “what is the the time of the maintenance ? ” In 5mins. Give 30mins or so before trying to log in.

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi all who are experiencing the black screen and/or failure to connect issue, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please see my response to a similar post below: Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from shadrach777: “Once again disconnected and cant log back in. Trouble seeing all albiononline.com pages. ” Hi @shadrach777, we are aware of the issue and the devs are working on it. Please update us as to whether it is resolved after today's maintenance. Thank you ” ” Thx Myth, …

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from Oebbe: “Hey devs, we've done the work for you - your server is blocking our IP addresses. I understand there might be a good reason for this, BUT... its not my problem. I don't control the IP assigned to my PC by my ISP. ” I don't think this is an IP address issue. I can still create a new account, and finish the tutorial area up to entering that first T2 area. LEAVING that area however.. black screens in all directions.

Dethrow - - Bugs

Quote from AlecChander: “I hope the devs take look at this. The game just stuck in character selection and can't enter the game. the game just go black screen and goes back to character selection again after few seconds. ” Yep, same here. Problem still a problem. From what I can tell it happens when you try to load certain areas (moving from one to another) that the character gets 'stuck' in the black screen that teleports you to the Login page. I spoke to one of the admins on Discord and, given…