Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Bump & update 132 members - 43 active in last 24 hours

• Welcome to Ablion, If you are a new player - I strongly recommend joining "P R E C I S I O N". If aren't a new player, please make sure we're right for you! It is mostly a "Training Guild" for new players- I understand if you move on later. Things will change with time if players are loyal and patient enough to stick around. We have ~130 members with about 30 members logging in daily. The best thing for people who want company is I recruit internationally and focus on international recruitment t…

• DSN option?

Shirania - - Feedback & Suggestions

Reading posts here is laughable. High ping of 200-300 ??? yeah, I understand you are familiar to playing with virtually no delay.... A normal ping for Asia (some Austrians) users is around 300 with high teens for ms. When servers have issues we don't lag or spike because we've always lagged and spiked. We start disconnecting every minute where an average user spikes. The high latency triggers the anti-cheat software (this has happened less over last month but still causes me to kill certain proc…

• My request would be to rework / remove the cooldown from disconnecting players. I'm unsure of the exact reasoning why cooldowns are in place when reconnecting to the game. About my experience: I have always disconnected long before recent datacenter complications. I am comfortable (content because I don't have a choice) loading into the game every few minutes because it is only takes 4 to 5 seconds to go from login to character in world. Why the post then? The frustration of having more downtime…

• Questions

Shirania - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from alopalo: “Fame is not equal to fame credit. 200 weapon fame equal 100 fame credit, hence the ratio Gugusteh mentioned. As I remember it is weapon 2:1; armor 4:1; helm and boots 8:1; off hand 40:1. So if you kill a mob for 500 fame with max spec 2h weapon on without auto respec you only get 20%*500*1/2 = 50 fame credit hence 10% of total fame gain. ” Thank you, I understand now. He gave an inverse function.

• Questions

Quote from Gugusteh: “ - full specs and mastery of the weapon consist of 50% of the fame credit generated - (..) armor is 25% - (..) helmet is 12.5% - (..) boots is 12.5% A full specs / mastery player will generate 80% of the fame given by the mob in fame credits with auto respec on and 20% without (you probably didn't have everything to 100 in specs / masteries?). From my memory: In terms of ratio fame to fame credits: it changes according the equipment: for a weapon line: the ratio is 1 credit…

• Look forward to seeing you in game! Let me know if you need help with anything. Regards, Shirania of "P R E C I S I O N"

• Questions

Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “Quote from Shirania: “I actually think this is 10% from when I tested it. Example: I killed a mob for 450 fame - I only received 45 fame into my Combat fame credits ” But Fame Credits are worth twice the amount of fame, so 45 Fame Credits=90 Fame=20% So if u Need 1m Fame to upgrade ur Combat Spec u only Need 500k Fame Credits ” Inaccurately stated as it doesn't address the whole issue. If you finished reading the post you can see I have given examples showing a very clea…

• The problem, as I'm sure you've witnessed in other games, is making communication between international language barriers beneficial, when there isn't a translator suited for it . I'm a user in inland China and our complaint isn't the language barrier as much as the competitive latency discrepancy. Sure being able to communicate as a shot-caller comes into effect but so does common sense of knowing what to do. Different tactics and thoughts come from each culture... that takes patience to commun…

• Questions

Quote from Termak: “ When skill is at 100 you get 20% credits …. ” I actually think this is 10% from when I tested it. Example: I killed a mob for 450 fame - I only received 45 fame into my Combat fame credits (CFC). NOTE: This is crucial when using books you need to reference my statement at end Now that is still curbed... because CFC is valued differently based on items. Examples: Bows 1 CFC grants 2 points of actual combat fame. (meaning a loss of 360 fame; about 80% as you stated ) Shields 1…

• I would like to agree with you... I don't even raid but a toggle is an easy implement. Hope this goes far.

• Welcome to Ablion, If you are a new player - I strongly recommend joining my guild, "P R E C I S I O N" I am working to making it a "Training Guild" for new players - I won't take offense if you move on later. Pros - NO TAX NO Crafting station fees (in multiple cities and associate rates) NO requirement / commitment demanded of you Weekly lowbie grinding sessions to help you gain fame Patient players who will help you learn International guild, so around the clock activity Cons - Little PvP acti…

• Greetings, I think there is a discrepancy in City crafting bonuses. The standard is 15% for resources and crafting equipment. Example Thetford: Ore +35% --- The shown base bonus is 35% at stations Mace +15% --- The shown base bonus is 25% at stations Can this please be changed to: Example Therford: Ore +25% OR Ore +35% Mace +15% Mace +25% I understand focus changes factors -- perhaps another column for focus increase? Thanks for any insight, Shirania of "P R E C I S I O N"

• Shield vs offhands?

Quote from Lionbutt: “Hey, I got a quick rookie question. Is shield really any good in pvp? A master's sarcophagus gives like 5% dmg reduction against players. That feels barely significant. But if you use a master's taproot. You get 500 HP! I feel like 500hp is far more significant compared to 5% dmg reduction. Or Muisak giving 8.2% dmg overall. I know shield is supposed to be defensive.. So in this comparison perhaps only taproot is a fair comparison. If so.. Am I missing something or is 5% dm…

• Farming question

Quote from Redguardmen: “What if i max out the masteries for both general and specialization of farming?Will i be able to water and nuture with 0 focus cost???? ” Focus can never be reduced to 0. Once you master all categories overlapping, I have read somewhere that it will only cost 12.5% of the original focus cost. This does not only apply to farming! Reviewing some other older post it looks like this is about accurate just numbers have been shifted. Hope this helps, Shirania of "P R E C I S I…

• Shirania - High hopes

Shirania - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Welcome to the Forums @Shirania! ” Thank you Evas. I hope to work closely together with you.

• Shirania - High hopes

Shirania - - Introduce yourself!

Greetings everyone, My character name is Shirania. I am aspiring to have a strong presence in the Albion community. I belong to the guild "P R E C I S I O N". It is a guild dedicated to helping new players. My primary focus is PvE and crafting, as being in china doesn't make pvp a competitive option. Please let me know how I can assist you. Regards, Shirania of "P R E C I S I O N"