Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• client version

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

And the test server is back.

• client version

Hey, still no ETA but I will let you know as soon as there is one.

• Error Patching after 11/13 maintenence

Dagother - - Bugs

Some possible solutions I can suggest, like mentioned above first try to use the repair/reinstall option in launcher, if that doesn't work uninstall the game and get installation from website and install fresh. Would also recommend to start the launcher as admin, and for the "For the Failed to write file Albion-Online.exe" issue in particular if you tried all previous suggestions you could also try deleting the file and start launcher again, it should redownload the file which should help. And u…

• Error Patching after 11/13 maintenence

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, could you post your OS and which client you use (native or steam)? Have you tried starting the launcher as admin or install in different location?

• Quote from ExoDrazos: “Important Questions here, After the event season is over will the new energy/mob faction go or stay? ” Depends if Avalonians will succeed in their invasion.

• Cześć! Razem z dzisiejszą aktualizacją rozpoczyna się specjalne wydarzenie w grze - Awalońska Inwazja! Starożytny zakon Albionu powrócił aby odebrać graczom kontrolę nad Rubieżami, zwiastując nadchodzące zmiany... youtube.com/watch?v=fOYRjRICFEQ Więcej informacji o Awalońskiej Inwazji, nagród z nią związanych oraz plan sezonu GvG znajduje się tutaj. ~ Dagother

• client version

Quote from jack12: “I read previous posts... where it was fixed with the next maintenance. Is it going to be the same this time? ” Sorry don't have ETA yet but I will keep you updated.

• Issue with latest patch for android.

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, we don't have any solution yet, the problem here seems to be related to particular devices/android versions - it would be helpful if you could post your devices and exact android version in here.

• Not working AntiCheat.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from LexaRusskiy: “Hi guys! I need healp. I wont gaming but it's impossible because not working AntiCheat. ” Hey, need more details - your device / OS / specs (ideally dxdiag) and what's happening exactly. You can also check easy.ac/en-us/support/ for troubleshooting.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Brozer: “The only thing i have to say about that, is people who get knocked out are mostly new players. You are just gonna make them stay at the same place for a very long time until they either reach 100k or leave trying. ” Until they reach 100k? Like about a day you mean? Even a new player can make that much easily ... run one T4 expedition and there’s 50-60k for ten mins of play. Sheesh. ” It was already changed before the patch went live so repair cost of knoc…

• Double download for Android

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Kclikola: “Hi yes. But I think I found the issue. It seems the page does not refresh when you guys update it. So whenever I say download, it downloads the last version and not the new version. I assume its a browser issue and not from your side. Could be wring though. ” Hey, yes, if the download page was the last one visited in your browser it might be preloaded by some browsers (noticed in chrome there's an option in browser settings which is enabled by default). So in general it's b…

• Cześć! Nadchodzący sezon gildii zwiastuje zmiany na Rubieżach oraz nowe zagrożenie... youtube.com/watch?v=DSsJFUaklhc Więcej informacji o nadchodzącym sezonie tutaj. ~ Dagother

Dagother - - Bugs

@SuperSteve hey, sorry we don't have a solution yet but I will keep you updated.

• Double download for Android

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Kclikola: “Question, is it normal for Android users to double install updates? That's more or less 4GB of download for a small patch every time. Please fix this. It becoming a pain updating the Android version ” Hey, what do you mean by "double download" or "double install"?

• Cześć! Razem z dzisiejszym patchem rozpoczynamy obchody Dziadów, które wnoszą do gry specjalne wydarzenia: - nowy loch: “Święta Ziemia” - wydarzenie "Wyścig Śmierci" - dekoracje miast - konkurs forumowy Sleep No More: Albion's Creepypasta! - oraz Bonus do Sławy 6e957cb16081f31814b41d06d208b41e2655b0c6.png Więcej informacji na temat planowanych wydarzeń oraz nagród w ogłoszeniu tutaj. ~ Dagother

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from SuperSteve: “Any update from the devs regarding this issue / bug? There hasn't been any update since Sunday. ” Hey, sorry don't have any ETA yet but devs are looking into this issue. Will post back once I know more.

• Just dropping by with info that database was updated over the weekend.

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, if downloading from different browser resolved this issue, could you post which browsers you were using to download the client in the beginning? Эй, ребята, если загрузка из другого браузера решила эту проблему, не могли бы вы опубликовать, какие браузеры вы использовали для загрузки клиента в начале? Sorry for google translate but my Russian is rather rusty

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from SuperSteve: “I'm installing via the tablet's drive, having plenty of space ~ 42 gigs. I have previously removed the sdcard and that doesn't fix the issue. I'm not sure how to send a link to you via the forum. Any chance I can email it to you instead? Regards Steve ” Hey, sent you private message on forum.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from SuperSteve: “Hi Dagother, Thanks for replying quickly. I've done everything that you suggested and the issue is still the same. The installation process won't complete, freezes around 90-95%. Regards Steve ” Are you installing the game on your tablet's drive or sdcard? In case you install it on sdcard could you try installing on tablet and remove sdcard before you do so? Otherwise if you can please upload the .apk file you downloaded from website and send me link to it via forum DM.