Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 232.

• [ARCH] [SOSA] is recruting

MrsLove - - Guild Recruitment

Fresh discord link!

@MagicBootyhole u're already in, but here's a fresh discord link for those interested.

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…26de543140e1c0607328c220b 100 members more active than guilds with 300.forum.albiononline.com/index.p…26de543140e1c0607328c220b Quote from Rpi4: “I also joined through these forums just like you who is reading this text and all I have are words of gratitude for support and time put into teaching other players about various mechanics in the game and some nice tips and trick. Don't be shy, give it a shot! Here is your opportunity to join us: discord.gg/YyEmsu ”

@Quindaster join our discord!

• Hello, there! As the title says I'm looking for a home for season 7. Here's my Albion summary. I'm currently playing the game casually hardcore around Caerleon and I'd love to join a guild that's relaxed and competitive enough at the same time. If you think ur guild would be a good fit for me and vice versa feel free to contact me either here on the forums or add me on discord HisOtherHalf / MrsLove#5527.

• Hey, got one question. What city is the guild based in?

• Update on how we've been doing in the last week with the wiki 1. High priority The two high priority pages for season 7, GvG Mechanics and GvG Season have received some updates, but we could still use some input from people with experience to fill in and round up the two pages. 2. Resource pages The resource pages also have received some attention. - Fiber and Cloth pages are all done - Ore and Metal Bars are half done - Stone and Blocks pages are done - Hide and Leather are half way through - L…

• I've been Gnked

MrsLove - - Beginner's Questions

1. When you get dismounted by taking damage the cooldown for mounting up again is longer than when u dismount ureself or leave the mount radius. 2. After you ride it for a few second (moving) the mount will start galloping on its own

• Albion fishing

MrsLove - - Beginner's Questions

Here's some info on fishing that might help u more wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Fishing. To strictly answer ur question, yes, you should be able to. As a general rule you can find fish up to 2 tiers of the mob map level (on a t6 map u can find t8 fish).

• Quote from Peddrit: “@Hastix @Captainrussia @MrsLove @Adrivan Thank you very much everyone. So.. the market price will can be change? ” There is no NPC buying the goods you're selling, but they are bought by other players. So it depends on how much people are willing to pay for the goodies and how much other players are willing to sell the goodies for. Therefore the market is in constant change. You can check the average price of an item u're trying to sell and see how many have been actually so…

• Best method is to travel naked and check the prices. They are influenced by players so they vary...

• I'd also love to have the option to change the email address... Make it through support ticket and what not... but email support change is something basic which I wish albion had...

• frequent disconnects

MrsLove - - Feedback & Suggestions

I might have found a fix. Went to easy anti cheat site and followed their guide to repair (in the Albion installation folder there's the anticheat.exe). I didn't get any logouts for the last half hour so I think this is the solution @Boughan, @Mojeek, @Overtaker95, @Strang, @linote, @Teodorka, @Mortef.

• frequent disconnects

Got this screen now wWERc5S

• frequent disconnects

I also experienced many disconnects after downtime today. Super frustrating and annoying especially when u're outside of th safety of a city... After one of the disconnects I got a notification that stated something along the lanes: <<Easyanticheat disconnected you, try launching the game using the launcher>>. My account is not steam connected, so I always use the launcher. Never had this problem. Would really love some fix.

• @solventh come join Sosa. Here's discord link

• Quote from Giggle_Herb: “Quote from MrsLove: “Quote from BigKoala: “Is thread updated often? Like will new battle mounts like chariots be repeated or is it just not updated? ” The discontinued item list contains items that can't be obtained at all times in games such as the Ribcage which is currently dropping from Adventurer challenge chests again. It also contains items that were announced to be only for a single particular special events such as the recruiter mounts. Haven't seen the thread up…

• Quote from BigKoala: “Is thread updated often? Like will new battle mounts like chariots be repeated or is it just not updated? ” The discontinued item list contains items that can't be obtained at all times in games such as the Ribcage which is currently dropping from Adventurer challenge chests again. It also contains items that were announced to be only for a single particular special events such as the recruiter mounts. Haven't seen the thread updated in a while, but I'm 99% sure that the gu…

• Feel free to join Sosa's discord, and read our recruitment thread.

• If anyone has any further questions about the guild feel free to either post it on this thread or come to our discord and someone will be there to give you more info.