Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 287.

• Quote from Whin: “Aaaand what about town plots? right now most of all are empty, nobody is using it as a Base like in the betas. Any plans to fix it? With hideouts the problem will be still higher, maybe town plots will disappear in the new map? ” There aren't homeplots in the new map, hideouts are taking the place of these. There also will not be zones that have 2 watchtowers in them. They said on the Aldion Reddit they are removing royal zone territory ownership as well.

• if you look who owns them its the same player who is buying a large majority of the plots. Can they make money? They have to be able to or they wouldn't be able to afford to keep that many not functioning. People bid on them, its not through lack of trying on other players parts.

• In the announcement about today's patch they said its in the next big patch. Which I would imagine would be in July/August.

• Lost data on the Killboard

Circe1872 - - Bugs

The problem is the killboard isn't functioning as it should. Its not updating correctly, its down a lot. Anytime its down the battles, gvgs, kills, etc that happen in the game do not show up. Its also not updating people's current guild tags, etc. 99% of the time I try to look something up on there the killboard is down.

• Killboard is Omitting data

Circe1872 - - Bugs

From what I've noticed, if the Albion killboard is down/non-functioning then the kills don't show up. Unfortunately the killboard is down a significant amount lately.

• My Buy Orders are Gone With My Silver

Circe1872 - - Bugs

buy orders are local so will only be at the auction you placed them at. Also they last for 30 days, you need to make sure your auction search bar is completely clear, as anything typed in here will only show buy orders for that specific thing, and then click on the my orders tab at the auction house in the city you placed the buy orders, they should be there.

• Plots not giving low food warnings

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Plots are not giving low food warnings when they get below 24 hours. I've seen it happen twice in the past week. Also happened to alliance. They started getting the low food message after one of their plots dropped. I would like to add that both times it was a plot that was won via a GvG that was low on food. But still never got the low food warnings. I also logged in on numerous characters and asked others in guild and no one saw a low food warning and both times it was a 16 hours left.

• whatever hardware upgrades were done are garbage. All the f2p players you are getting to come on the 10th are going to quit playing because the lag is no different than release and they will not come back.

• For the Health Bar/Name issue, turn Offscreen Name Tags off and on and that sometimes resolves it, until it happens again 10 minutes later.

• Black Zone Loss

Circe1872 - - Beginner's Questions

You don't ever drop silver. The silver that is dropped is game generated and is a percentage of the cost to repair the gear you have on.

• Yeah I was just coming to say, nevermind the name was changed.... XD

• There are none at all. I don't know if this is because they were all filled or there is some kind of bug. I just find it hard to believe there is none at all for any enchantment level of T8.

• Time

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Its not your time. Its the in game time. Its so you know when things happen in game.

• Royal Zone Towers

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Is there a reason they don't have lasers at the tower?

• Quote from DhU3M: “fairly new but my opinion. Would be great if the Adventure challenge Mounts were a special crafting unlock for players who participated in the Challenge. Also surprised there is no Ingame Store to sell Past Challenge Mounts. ” You can buy them on the auction house from other players.

• If you don't want to do the monthly reward, don't do it. No one is forcing you. I feel they are more something for casual players to do anyway, they aren't in the game for the hardcore players.

• Ice Sculptures can't be placed on islands

Circe1872 - - Bugs

when trying to place the ice sculptures from the weekly reward chest they give an error message that says they can only be placed inside a building. Can they not be placed on player islands? nevermind its only certain places on islands where it shows they can be placed.

• Can't update guild description

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Yes.

• Member limits for Alliances

Circe1872 - - Rants

Quote from weiserhelge: “There are to many guilds in the big Alliances which makes playing albion awefull ! You cant do a shit against the big Alliances unless you join them which is the last opportunity! The big Alliances owning the whole fuckin game. There should be a limmit of guilds beeing in an alliance, this would reroll the balance of power ! ” No it wouldn't. It wouldn't change anything. You can have 3 big alliance or 10 smaller ones. If the 10 smaller ones are working together and have …

• Quote from Wadefu: “Quote from Evoque: “Alliances & Point Sharing (mentioned here under Outland Seasons) ” Can you please confirm that this is going to be in season 5? You mention no change to alliances, but this is a direct change to alliances, so YES or NO point sharing is going to be implemented in season 5? ” Evoque said No, if you read it.