Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from moking: “Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from moking: “Quote from Eldroth: “If you wanna feel like leveling gives you flashy skills you should play maplestory. Here leveling unlocks build options, which is great and most people love it. ” Most people love it ….lul.Is that why most people quit this game prior to the f2p launch. No one likes horizontal progression in a game that forces you to grind in a linear fashion, for skills that are just useless. ” With all your infinite insights about …

• Quote from moking: “Quote from Eldroth: “If you wanna feel like leveling gives you flashy skills you should play maplestory. Here leveling unlocks build options, which is great and most people love it. ” Most people love it ….lul.Is that why most people quit this game prior to the f2p launch. No one likes horizontal progression in a game that forces you to grind in a linear fashion, for skills that are just useless. ” With all your infinite insights about the game, why on earth did you even both…

• Quote from Eldron: “Where can I see the list of NDA changes? ” @Eldron you can find them here: NDA Balance Playtests

• ...and hopefully a new Random Dungeon style!

• Blurry Font

SHARKY - - Bugs

Both screenshots have the same font. However, the two screenshots are different sizes, with the smaller one appearing to have a 'sharper' font render, but I think that is down to the difference ins screenshot size. Maybe you've changed your display settings in the game settings menu - borderless window mode etc?

• Avalon Mobs

SHARKY - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “We underestimated the Avalonian Technology and now they parachuted a couple Acolytes onto the Royal Continent, too. We'll deal with them, though I do not have an ETA for that yet unfortunately. Please help us and stop their spread, we'll try and have them contained on the Outlands. ” You should leave them. Will be fun running into one of those rarities in the Royals!

• Quote from Plumpsklo: “hallo zusammen :)) Wird es bald eine offene Beta für iOS geben? Oder sogar ein Release ? Bin echt gehypt und würde das Game gerne auf meinem iPad zocken. Gruß Plumpsklo ” forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/80296-iOS-Beta-FAQ/

• Blurry Font

SHARKY - - Bugs

Quote from Ayshia: “Hello. After last update my font in the game is changed. It look very blurry now and of course it's different than before. I tried to repair the game, tried to change some graphics and interface options and nothing helped. The problem appears only in Albion Online game, nowhere else. Here is the screenshoot how it looks now - prnt.sc/px9zy8 And here is the ss how it was before Can someone help me? ” There's only one screenshot there, and it looks like the normal font to me.

• Insults in game

SHARKY - - Forum Banter

Man, if you’re going to insult people at least try and spell the insults correctly. That cuck sucker swampthings really was a patetic pice of shiet! You should report the player to support@albiononline.com and include the screenshots.

• Combat kneel

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from KroDuK: “Let's get real Sharky.. there is no PK in the open world that wont be able to point n click ur knockdown body they got 20 seconds.. this trick is pretty good when ur not a gatherer u were fighting but losing from a few hits.. u red lined ennemy will have 20 sec to heal enough to be able to reach u, to finish you.. but a bunny cannot fight ” Yeah but we're talking YZ knockdowns here. This would be a pretty uselss tactic in RZ or BZ, as you've pointed out.

• Combat kneel

Quote from Elsa: “OPTION A: Even if you are being attacked by a player, you will only be knocked down for 20 seconds if a mob gets the last hit on you. This would result in players who are under attack by another player to simply run into a swarm of mobs to get knocked down on purpose, thus shortening their knockdown timer. This would allow you to restore to full HP in case the attacker cannot get to you in that short time. ” Thank you @Elsa, never thought of doing this!

• Quote from ImaDoki: “but you surely didn't get the fame due to the "Killing blow" coming from someone not in a party with you ” Thanks, makes sense now!

• I recently got dived in a RDG while I was fighting mobs. Got very close to turning the tables and actually winning, but the other player got the death blow in, a split second before he went down too. Looking at the killboard, I can see someone else came in very soon after, found the player I had downed and killed them. They must have been laughing as they got to loot us both with zero effort! Anyway, the killboard credits me with 100% of the damage, but I got no fame: albiononline.com/en/killboa…

• People stealing my loot ):

I understand your frustration and I commend you for doing dungeons being only at T2. I presume you're doing dungeons in Blue zones? I've not been to a blue zone in a very long time, but I'm guessing with all the new players, the zones can be crowded. Also, the chest loot in those low tier dungeons is going to be pretty crap anyway, and simply clearing the mobs is way more beneficial to you in terms of progression as you earn fame to level up your gear. I wouldn't worry too much about the chest r…

• Quick faction question

And doing Faction Missions too (speak to your Commander in your factions city for more details).

• Quote from Yiotoo: “1) Keep the main map and territories like the way it already is! ” Yeah, like they're going to just abandon all that work?!?

• Arena Queue

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

Really??? I often fight mobs, gather hides and find fresh dungeons in a yellow zone right outside my hometown, during prime time. Seriously, you’re either not trying hard enough, or you’re expecting an easy ride. This is Albion, where rewards = grind.

• Arena Queue

Quote from Worros: “What prevents you from queuing while in a Black Zone? You can queue from anywhere. If you feel that queue timers are too long, queue as a healer and make them instant. If you get in Arena as dps, remember not to flame your healer as: A) He is probably doing what I just wrote above while also making your game possible B) If you think your healer is bad, queue as one and show them how it's done. Honestly, it's little irritating when you find yourself in a group with 4 ranged dp…

• Arena Queue

Yeah, I agree the lack of Healers is definitely the biggest factor in the time it takes to get in a match. I'm all for giving them extra rewards. But it's easily abusable - already get crappy fighters joining as healers. I've actually thought of starting to spec some healing gear, but I just don't know where to start - healing is like some big mysterious art, to a solo player like me. I have a controversial idea - give an option to sign up for a team without a healer - so you go in with 5 fighte…

• Training Dummy

The trouble with that it that you'll get no feedback from a training dummy. Easiest way to test builds is to go out in the open world and fight mobs. You can reach a blue or yellow zone from any city, simply by stepping out one of the 4 gates. Roaming mobs and Solo Dungeons are everywhere. There's zero risk other than a bit of silver for repairs. It won't help with PvP, but mobs are a very good way to learn your gears abilities. Edit: and of course Duels. Again the only risk there is the small r…