Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• I didnt complain, so im Not suggesting anything. I See the whole Event AS a First step of a Lot that will follow. The devs probably already See that the reward is taken way too easy, so they will make it Harder the next time. Im Just going to wait how the reaction is going to be and then probably have an opinion on the Challenges in generell.

• Well, Not many people knows about this Game. The graphics are really Bad and some people might think that the full loot PvP aspect might be too much being a normal Person with a Job who doesnt want to bother with being ganked during the 30 Minutes of fun time in the evening. Actually, Albion is too Bad of a Game if you Just "watch" it and in comparison to Sandbox Games Like black Dessert online its also very Limit in what you can do within the Game, so Not a Chance to really stand against a Lot …

• Can Somebody please explain how those Fame tomes exactly Work? How are those 100k or 10k Fame tomes are Split amongst your skills? Thanks!

• its actually very funny how people are complaining about this Event. I think they gona learn from it and make the next one more challenging ... Enjoy your free rewards and give constructive Feedback on how to improve the challenging aspect ...

• I think you Guys are missunderstanding Something. Open World PvP is Not about having a Challenge (at least Not for everybody), but to have fun. You dont have to understand that, Like people dont understand why some Play a Sandbox PVP MMO to gather and craft, but for a Lot of people its actually Just fun to kill Others, No Matter what the Challenge/reward is. Its actually my Main reason to Play AO, Just to mess around in PvP with my Buddies.

• I came back some days ago, so i dont have Personal experience in that specific topic, but Generally speaking, Nobody should be able to escape a 5 man squat riding in Mounts... Judging some youtubes i consider the bloodletter+direwolf Meta pretty strong and they definetely should throw some ideas around how to handle that, because Not only do they Engage fast, they also escape Like crazy headless Chickens. It definetely is the Mobility aspect that makes people use IT, but they should think about …

• @Captainrussia I agree in having a better killboard, but @outfit got a Point Here in wanting to have more variety in creature types. It actually gets quite boring watching the Same Type of creatures, knowing that Others Games doesnt seem to have such issues with creating new ones.

• Quote from King_Arthur: “Focus Restoration Potions: Potions that instantly restore a significant number of Focus Points. YES YES YESSSSSS! ” I agree, Sir

• Quote from skillazor: “Quote from Midov: “Play Massively multiplayer online RPG for 'Solo content' LOGIC ” ofc, you should be able to have fun in any time you want , not only when ur puppets from guild are logged in ” Which is already the Case so No need for more single Player stuff IMO

• I dont understand why people keep asking for solo content in MMOs. You can gather, Grind or craft solo, what Else should there be to actually make people Stop interacting with each other? No offense, Just curious

• I actually like the roadmap a lot and i can understand what Boa is talking about. But i definetely cant support the ideas, because such a server could and probably would split the community in half and maybe suffer due to some people switching from the actual one to the seasonal lowering the player numbers on both servers. I think Wadefu aint that far away from the truth, when it comes to being open minded about games and not got stuck too much into nostalgia, because that was an issue with me t…

• Nice rewards there

• I See the benefit of that Tool, but have to agree with Raithe. I dont Like the fact having my loot in Chat .... I Hope they get rid of that "ingame information"

• Hello Guys, I came back to AO several days ago and am looking Up some Changes and stuff. It would actually Help new Players to find stuff with some sub Categories to the Forum Like seperated PvP, PvE, Crafting etc. I am especially interested in PvP, but am Not really looking for Keywords, trying to get a overview about the actual PvP Meta (If there ist any). So sub Categories would help.

• I actually get quite irritated by threads like this, because of the fact that players should at least know what they agreed to play. Its like somebody starting a thread in a counterstrike board, being like "OMG, i was standing at a wall spraying my Logo on it and some guy shot me in the head with his Pistol. This grafitty simulator is too brutal for me. I'm switching to farm simulator 2018!". Dont get me wrong, im not into offending you, but just actually read your own post and then think what g…

• Quote from hamonteixeira: “Quote from Varsava: “Which would be a rework of the Arena or a new Mode for it. I would actually Support some siege-like content, nur a Battle royale ist pretty useless in AO, at least in my Humble opinion ” Like I said is a game mode that can be created with minimal effort and that can have a great return for SandBox. We all know that Albion in the current mold will hardly be much more popular. The original game mode will be maintained, but there will be something opt…

• Which would be a rework of the Arena or a new Mode for it. I would actually Support some siege-like content, nur a Battle royale ist pretty useless in AO, at least in my Humble opinion

• You should Post that in a WoW Board ... Blizzard would probably think about realising such an idea

• I honestly dont understand the complains... The Situation you are mentioning is the Main reason for a lot of people to play this Game. I would argue that you should know what to expect before starting a Game.

• Wir (T5 Tank/Bruiser und T4 Spear/Nature Staff) sind zwei PvP interessierte Spieler, die nach Caerleon umziehen um in den Black Zones zu grinden/farmen. Beide sehr erfahrene MOBA Spieler und haben bereits jetzt festgestellt dass das PvP uns hier sehr liegt Wir möchten beide an GvG, Hellgates etc. teilnehmen, also alles was das PvP beinhaltet. Über einen whisper in Game würde ich mich freuen da ich noch einige Fragen habe und ich leider keinen von euren Offizieren erreichen konnte. Gruß Varsava (…