Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I'll take it. Its at least really nice having favorites list at the top.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Raithe: “II literally loose money in dungeons fame farming because of this. ” Good. Thats intended. You now need to learn how to manage your money and learn how to actually make silver. Fame farming =/= silver farming. ” ... It did not cost silver go out and fame farm previous to respec point. The risk of loosing gear definitely presented a potential silver loss. Why in a sandbox would you specifically create rulesets that purposefully limit playstyles that …

• Is there a way to make stuff not visible in the main tab?

• SWEET. I'm guessing its been in for some time now and I completely missed it. AWESOME.

• No thanks. What would be nice is if global cool down was reduced though. Most of the time its not lag that holds me up its global cool down preventing me from casting for .01 secs so I'm already moving on in my rotation. Yes it can be worked around. Yes we need some sort of global cool down. Currently though if I swap from a normal to a mechanical keyboard its extraordinarily noticeable. This is the only game I play that I must hit the key 1-3 times and still cannot trust that my spells will fir…

• The search function also is not well setup. When entering text into the search box I expect it to start filtering. If I have "rai" or "Rai" I would expect it to display island names containing these letters. It remains blank. I would also expect if you typed "r" or "R" it would at least show islands starting with an r which it also remains blank. I think its actually just glitchy. It does this about half of the time and the other half of the time it does show if a island name starts with the typ…

• Being able to see what island is connected to what town would be kind of a nice and really super duper easy kinda thing to add...

• Ok. Before remaking overworld maps, installing dungeons, spending 3,000,000,000 hours rerererererere-configuring the counterbalance of dmg that toothpicks deal in relation rock hammers........can you just fix up the travel planner so we can reorganize the list, put what we care about at the top, and prolly hide all the crap that just makes it painful for us to use the travel planner. Its been on the backburner for like 5 years now. Just do it.

• These credits have astronomically increased the cost of fame farming. Indeed they kinda took the pay to play aspects generated by those foul HCE's and put it in the open world. If you have any hope of surviving you need to keep your fame and get up your masteries. But fame credits are exceptionally expensive. II literally loose money in dungeons fame farming because of this. I can afford it usually but i def can see how it limits pve. Pve has always been shat on in this game though.

• albion online pkers toxic af

Raithe - - Forum Banter

I am pretty sure the 'cowardly scumbag mechanic' spoken of early is the reason for a lot of the dried brine that crusts these forums. This thread is no exception. I am equally sure that this is really not an in game mechanic, not a bug, not a neglected opportunity to deny gameplay via more rule structures... its just a failing of human kind in general. Not that that is any sort of excuse for those of you defending this sort of pathetic behavior. The ability of humans to take joy in ruining someo…

• 1. Go back to a less extortionist style system of monetization. Originally this game was presented as a game where you could earn what you need in game...not just buy your way through it. F2p, subscriptions.....its crap. 2. PVE needs so much help at this point. 20 foot long random dungeons have no place. Its pretty obvious the real dungeon designers were fired when the expeditions portals were converted to these instantiated dungeons. Don't add cheap trinkets. Bring back real dungeons. Something…

• Easy anti-cheat

Raithe - - Bugs

Lots of crashing occurs because of Easy anti cheat. Whenever it does it shows an error popup from easy anti cheat. I know this happens a ton in windows. I hear other m8's cursing it while we are trying to play and they are getting booted. I don't know any cheaters so its just been weird stuff crashing it. For instance my Corsair KB has drivers that make it light up.....when I tried to report easy anti-cheat crashing SBI responded to my ticket saying that AO doesn't like my keyboard and to report…

• Skins are useless

Raithe - - Feedback & Suggestions

Skins are so very useless. Is this really what we can expect now from here on out for the monthly? Skins? Really? Its a cheap solution folks. Actual mounts were so very much better. Now that these exist it seems like that is all we will ever see. I really hope I am wrong and there will be other monthly prizes.

• Problem with the new dungeon

Raithe - - Feedback Testserver

They are so very limited in scope that its really just as boring as what came before. They are better fame and its easier to find mobs now so they did add easier fame farming. This does not make them good, well laid out, or fun. Its just fame farming. More tasking. We have already had great dungeons (beta when the necropolis and others were added) only to see it go away and get replaced by Expeditions, then HCE, now these. At least they had decent loot for a while but now have been deprecated to…

• big map......please have an option for it to load in already showing the player zone. Speed up how long it takes the big map to zoom to player location. It takes a really long time just for the flashy effect and is rough in pvp zones. Player selection cd.....after targeting a player you literally have to wait to cast spells or it will still be targeting the previous target. Really swapping target should happen before the next spellcasting happens. It's really noticable as heals and with server l…

• [June 21st] Server Issues

Raithe - - News Archives

Quote from Midgard: “This is starting to get ridiculous. ” The DDOS attacks and server issues OR the response to these things?

• this has been a know QOL issue since at least 2015. Might be nice if windows could just be moved to anywhere on screen via dragging. BUMP

• Even when there is no visible lag or DC issues my ping has consistently been double what it was prior to the last update. I very much doubt that this is coincidence. Has SBI even looked at recent updates to see what was put in place that would cause this? The dcing seems mostly done. Rubberbanding has subsided for me. All is normal except my ping has doubled........

• 1. Implement the ability for anybody to choose what color the dot on the map is for each party member. Ideally this would show on the map dot as well as a halo around the player name in list. 2. Implement the ability for each player to set their own markers on tank, heal, support (yes please add a support role....arcane is not dps or heal or tank). Ideally a market would also show the targets of these players. Color highlights would ideally match what you have set for the player icon from idea 1…