Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from moking: “Unfortunately the devs never intended for the game to be played solo or in small group.it was a bait and switch in advertisement , it wasn't until the player base became non existent as a result did they realize their mistake and tried adding solo content - ie .. roaming mobs, mob camps, solo green dungeons(complete failure), and then after the free to play launch they realized they needed solo RDs , because the new player base was quickly starting to see that there was nothi…

• Quote from xQuassa: “Yes, but why then arena? This is dead content. In the same way with mobs in dungeons, bb, cv. why then is it needed? ” so that you get to "try the combat" without having to donate you gear when you lose. You might be fine with losing gear "while sampling" the content - but I can assure you there will be some newbies who will make a huge stink on the forums about that "negative experience which made them very sad". TLDR: arena is same as duels, just 5v5. And you get sigil rew…

• Quote from Roccandil: “Even if RNG is perfectly consistent over time, if I were a game developer I'd want to eliminate RNG, simply for this reason: - Given the nature of RNG, there will be bad streaks for many players (and in the case of Albion's farming, especially for those who have few plots to plant on); - Given human nature, players will remember the bad streaks more than the good ones. That means RNG will tend to be a bad gaming experience for many players, and from a business perspective,…

• SBI let us down again

Captainrussia - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Cuernavaca: “Big update. We are left out of it again, and on a long weekend here. Not cool. Groundhog Day. ” ugh what? EDIT: nvm this is iOS forum

• Quote from KroDuK: “There is no reason for solo/small scale player to go in the BZ other than gathering t7-t8 or doing t8 dungeons.. ” is that not enough reason? You can also do some solo/small scale PVP there. Everything else comes as a sandbox (i.e dependent on the circumstances, and not hard-coded by the game). Just because you are skinny and chose to wear oversized "fat man" clothes - does not mean that there are no good clothing to go around. We are all playing the game - the way its suppos…

• Quote from Equart: “Giant Steps (Forge Hammers) - Physical Resistance: 0.59 -> 0.35 Forgot about this , was it so OP? No , it was pretty decent and could be used lots of in-game activities as solid weapon in some builds. Maybe later you could "fix" it a bit. But now? Look on how many of useless spells in the game , armors, weapons we got. Why dont focus on that? - Royal Heavy Armor (And the way how we earn royal sigils) - One handed Axe (Yes you changed it , but it become even worse then it was …

• I think the changes are decent... I would rather have them rework (buff?) each individual sword E's, while nerfing Parry (def needed a nerf - but probably not in the CD department - but just removing silence and/or substituting it with a diff effect) and maybe reviewing other sword W's. But all of that takes time and effort. Much easier to flatline buff/nerf the Parry skill, not the best approach, but I guess better then nothing. Parry was very OP even with the 15 sec CD. Other changes are okay,…

• Quote from moking: “unfortunately the devs have given up trying to improve this game, and he community attacks anyone pointing out obvious issues'. don't expect the trend of recycling content to die anytime soon .Regardless f the player base size, the whales and the round table pretty much dictate the direction of the game , hence the reason the game was dead prior to f2p. ” the DEVs are improving the game on a monthly basis... we got more stuff coming down the pipeline in the NDA Balance Notes,…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Avalonian Technology was more powerful than previously expected, and several Acolytes were able to parachute onto the Royal Continent. We have rounded up these stragglers and shipped them back to the Outlands. ”

• Is freezing time working as intended? apparently just abusing a bug?

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Retroman: “I looked into it and this is actually a bug and will be fixed in the next patch. I also assumed they are just timing it right, but the immunity currently runs out before the stun. Thanks for pointing it out again. Cheers, Retro ” seriously? There is like 8 bug reports on this.. This is known since months ” TLDR - to be "NUMBERONEBRIMMESTONEE" and get 80+ kills - just need to abuse a bug. Figures...

• Quote from KroDuK: “they well aware about the low reward and high risk of the RZ, like myself.. ” Low reward and high risk does not exist. Lets start with that... Quote from KroDuK: “There is no sandbox option for us in the BZ so we stick to the royal continent doing theme park questing (royal seal) and islands. This game is badly design.. ” There is plenty of Sandbox in RZ and in BZ. You are sticking to Blue Zone and cities (lol, for the instanced expeditions) - and then crying? You are gate-ke…

• Quote from ViniColen: “Remove buildings from cities, and add small, medium and big buildings in their place, with NPC inside, that provides you quests, daily quests, 'RAIDS', beer and food that give you bonus for.. i dont know.. some kind of bonus? ” No thanks... we don't need another WoW clone... and we don't need daily quests like all the asian cash-grab MMOs either... Quote from ViniColen: “Remove that useless island. Place that everyone have to do... well... what island is for? To build thin…

• Quote from paxprobellum: “Quote from This Thread: “I feel that more than 8 players should have 90-100% debuff. ” Roughly ” no no, you got this all wrong.... 1 player = 100% debuff 2 player = 200% debuff and so on... Only then finally will I be able to solo those "Solo random Dungeons" right?

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in my inventory until I decide to use them? I get that they won't drop anymore after the season, but it isn't clear if the items will remain. I figure stock pile now and use/sell in like a year when they are more valuable, but if…

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Roccandil: “As a newer player who's hit T8 in my chosen masteries, but still has a lot of speccing out to do, the increase in respeccing silver cost has been very noticeable, simply from the T8 masteries. I can afford it, and the millions of fame credits I get simply from the masteries are quite valuable, but not every newer player can, and discouraging them seems like a bad thing. ” Nobody is discouraging anyone. Stop playing mental O…

• one thing I can predict with 100% certainty (Hidden Content)

• Quote from N3XUS: “Hi, I'm a new player (TierII) Every time I do one of this green portal dungeons. Someone else joins and opens the chest at the end. I did seven of those and not even once got the loot I don't get why I killed all the mobs and then at the end someone joins and attacks the boss and only he gets loot. Realy frustrated about this game to this point...Kinda feels I'm waisting my time Any advice? ” This is an important concept - called "risk-vs-reward". It rules everything in Albion…

• Quote from moking: “beyond delusional. Oh and btw resilience penetration was added specifically in the game to buff melee weapons in zvz , because they are so terrible at doing the one job they have at melee range. Retro man was on record saying this. So PLEASE keep lying to yourselves. ” Feel free to educate yourself.... genius wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/ZvZ_Mechanics (figured I'd give you another hint: Ctrl+F for the term "Resilience Penetration" on that page - or you might get "lost" in all o…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “I am surprised nobody admires the skill in looting. In the first video you See 15 clicks in one second while even moving .. That's amazing skill.. ” His sound is very clearly audible. You can hear that its sped up for sure - when looting.