Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Black Screen & Cant Login Thread

amakusagui - - Bugs

im getting incorrect user or password error and im 100% sure im typing it correctly

• All i have to say is i was pretty pissed off when i found out i was mercia locked and my guild moved to lymhurst. i died 9 to 11 times trying to get through the outland zones alone (people blocking the ways out). I tried with and without gear, ox and horse, alderwood and elmwood passages all to get so frustrated i left my guild. it pissed me off so bad i started another character. Why do the portal locks BEFORE you change the maps? It seems like sometimes they make these troll ass updates on pur…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “I really want this game to succeed, but I hope lessons are being learned right now: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…31a394b074dffdec6d380eef3 All the negative ratings are due to connectivity of course, which does not even reflect the actual (amazing) quality of the game... ” Yep and its pretty sad i called it 100% ...about 7 or 8 months ago I questioned the ability of the game to have so many players

• Who wants to predict what will happen to the gold value?

• Thanks for the read. I totally agree about iron will (Claymore user 100/100). I had been using Iron will pre-patch for all the reasons you explained and now am stuck using the first W (the interrupt). I do feel nerfed as I was doing much better before, and i just cant seem to get PvP value out of the attack speed boost they buffed swords with being that i use a claymore. I do feel as if swords could use some animation changes also on the last W (the root), the delay just isnt good when you are c…

• Misc NDA

amakusagui - - General Questions & Discussions

Nice buff to ranged classes. Bow in particular. I play claymore and its neither good or bad for me as im a burst (hp=loss) bruiser (hp=gain), may not kill as fast but opens the door for a second E. I'd love to see a global cd reduction of 25 to 30% on switching spells on your gear. Its so annoying to swap your spell for a situation and have to wait so long to use it, i dont understand why the cd is on it. On switching gear I get it more because you can combine two effects (i.e. bow buff bug), we…

• no more mounts for a while please brew some new ideas, I think we might want more "mist of albion" events too. We didnt even get one for xmas I rather like the chests, it feels right in MMO's to have a random rolling chest like that. Maybe some new ways to get those? Maybe some new levels of boxes? side note: This game needs a lot more gear & items. Also needs better drop loot in mini chests, I swear if i pick up another (1) t4 rune after a t6 mini boss fight im gonna hang myself.

• Poison pots dont even belong in Albion... Totally free damage and pen with no aiming from range. It's completely obvious some classes get more from it as well in pvp. Not to mention what it does to any chase in a game where 9 times out of 10 running the smartest thing to do. I hate to sound like a sore ass but i hope the dev team is replaced eventually. They care nothing about the obvious troll building that is 100% okay to them even though it's NOT performing AS PLANNED (perfect example is cler…

• Bow glass cannon build?

amakusagui - - Beginner's Questions

Reworked the Deadly Shot ability: It is now an instant skillshot with 3s cooldown. [b]Shoots an arrow in a staright line, which pierces through all enemies in it's way, dealing physic damage devs please .... This nerfs bows pretty hard 1. it makes them full skill shot weapons meaning you have to aim all 3 now and can possibly miss some or all of your dmg 2. it takes away the penetration debuff (bows already have 0% resilience penetration also) 3. by the looks of it the Q skill will lose an optio…

• Not a complaint but just stating what happened today (happens many times but this time i looked at the battle log) the battle log read: 64 auto attack x2 = 128 125 sunder armor x2 = 250 24 major poison x7 = 168 90 Disembowl x7 = 630 Total of 1176 damage in 3 to 4 seconds. I had like 1500 hp or so though (1785 total full health), but whatever...... Play by Play: He dismounts as I am heading into the Caerleon town bubble, he is inbetween I and "safety" (I know nothing is safe, death is not the mat…

• Why I Quit

amakusagui - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Noreaga: “i mean fair enough ” No, you mean you actually had no idea how the system actually works before you spouted off about it. ” how stupid is this? you both are right....you can have nothing but silver in your inventory open the window click buy premium and get premium. No matter if behind the scenes the programming buys the gold from the market. Who cares about that really when relating to the thread purpose....

• Why I Quit

Sorry for spam xD But I hope a dev sees this. This game needs a very detailed "survival manual" / tutorial posted to the website (not the forum). Something well done like a mini flash game with scenarios and quiz after each section, like metal gear solid (the sneaking training) . Doing this would help so many know fully what is possible before making a choice of playing or quiting. hehe even i myself have quit this game, my beef was with the pvp system since i play by myself. Even though i refra…

• Why I Quit

Quote from Nvs1980: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “1. I really don't think you're qualified to comment on the economy if you believe buy orders break any system. ” To be fair, simply finding out that the raw mats cost more than the finished product should be enough to tell you the economy is garbage. ” The raw cost more because it can be used to gain fame in refining it, which allows you to go up to the next tier in refining mats of course, making it more valuable.

• Why I Quit

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “4. If you're not able to sustain premium you're just plain bad. You get 10,000 focus a day. Use it. Also, subscription is not nor will it ever be bought with silver, which is what I assume you mean by in-game currency. It's bought either with real currency or gold, which can only be acquired with real currency. ” I might be a no lifer for this but premium is pretty affordable in game with silver. I literally started a non premium char and gained premium silver (wa…

• Quote from Korn: “We'll generally do both. I principle, it's always better to buff underpowered items than to nerf overpowered ones. However, if, say, 2 out of I think 75 different weapons in the game are really overpowered, we can't just buff the remaining 73 to fix that. ” Which 2 weapons are overpowered? is it possible for the Albion team to have balance changes weekly or bi-weekly like mobas?

• Source Code (1 line)

• Premium Question

amakusagui - - Beginner's Questions

you have to buy it on that toon, like litterally load the mage and buy there 9 bucks or 600k silver I did this too btw,let your warrior use his focus to help u farm. Also bank his skill points and perhaps specialize in crafting sometbing ur mage needs

• lol someone thinks like i do, i did the same exact thing man but i took the self sufficiency to another level. Wanna team up? (Im running all buildings,all laborers,all farms inside and outside caer and desert outpost all built myself + even more)

• Id like to give this a try. May i PM the name Saya in game?

• I will send you a letter in game