Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from KroDuK: “Let's be honest here; old players that makes 20-45million weekly losing 1% of his profit since patch #7 ” Holy shit, where are you pulling these numbers from? I wish I was making 20-45 million weekly... I mean... I guess I could - if I played like 8hrs/day. But I have a job and other things to do. I maybe make 30-40 mil/month. Quote from KroDuK: “the worst part is the 100% slower respawn on blue zone.. for someone new gathering/crafting.. good luck that 100% when a ressources…

• Quote from Sas3bg: “Dont lower silver from fame credits. If you max your weaps alredy play with different set. Like i am 400/400 on spears i use it all the way on pvp, but when i so fame farm i use other weapon so i dont pay this 750m easy ” shhhh! Don't tell them all the tricks! Let them figure it out on their own. This is rocket science man!

• Quote from moking: “OK you replied by literally saying nothing, good job. But that's what I expect from you captain Russia, you consistently fall on the wrong side of ever argument on this forum and deliberately ignore obvious issues. Consistently you provide no argument and literally don't know what your talking about its disgustingly hilarious that you have some type of elitist mentality about this game when you cant even understand basic English to comprehend issues I presented in my post. So…

• [Bug] Solo kill shows as "assist"

Captainrussia - - Bugs

Apparently my own doppelganger assisted me in getting this kill: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/55580649 forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e56941a8a60e843a2babda743

• Black hands vs fort sterling

Captainrussia - - Bugs

same is true for any melee range damage spells. a) if you get out of Dual Dagger E - slit throat - no DMG is dealt. b) If you get out of range of Claymore E - no DMG is dealt

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Captainrussia: “I am surprised (and you are lucky) that nobody with a sword came in... would have made your Greataxe useless really quick. Unless that did happen and you simple did not show your fast defeat ” Why sword? The weapon is mostly irrelevant because the victims are on full cool down for spells while I am attacking. It's like 6 or 7 seconds of having no offense except auto attack after porting in. But yeah there were a few fails. Hitting someone when th…

• profit drops once you hit 100/100 and start eating into auto-respec, but that is intended... but yes - you should be averaging 700-800k per 1 hr of t5 solo map dungeons (almost like t6 non-maps, the difference is 16%)

• I am surprised (and you are lucky) that nobody with a sword came in... would have made your Greataxe useless really quick. Unless that did happen and you simple did not show your fast defeat

• Quote from NaturalSelection: “you need get a girlfriend or a job.... ” I don't think my wife would approve of me getting a girlfriend... and getting another job would mean I won't have time for Albion! Definitely a no-no!

• Quote from Piddle: “Loading 4 clients and having a character at each market isn't big brain. It is just giving an advantage to people who can afford better computers and can afford the upkeep of premium on more characters. ” Really? But affording better computers and affording to upkeep premium on multiple accounts does take a little bit of brain I'd assume? One wouldn't be able to pull that off on a $8/hr minimal wage flipping burgers at McDonald's - would they? So tell me now - having 4 client…

• So much wrong assumptions and agenda pushing in this thread... I had to clear my calendar to handle all the replies... Quote from Adrivan: “So you're basically worried that if more people trade, it will ruin trading for current traders? ” Yes. Of course. This is how the real world works. If this was IRL - we'd (we - the people who are profiting from full information access, and who have a lot of $$) now be pushing legislation that prevented players to run 3rd party websites to disclose pricing i…

• PvE Only Gameplay

Captainrussia - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Wilkan: “What is this game like now for PvE players? ” The game provides 3 options to PVE players: OPTION 1: Learn that the game is heavy into PVP, and while you can certainly enjoy PVE with a group of friends, or even solo - the PVP part will be pretty inevitable, and you have to have a certain brain to enjoy and understand how to work with that. You can enjoy PVE, but you will be running into occasional PVP - depending on where you end up in the game (solo vs small or big guild or h…

• Quote from NaturalSelection: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Roccandil: “As a newer player who's hit T8 in my chosen masteries, but still has a lot of speccing out to do, the increase in respeccing silver cost has been very noticeable, simply from the T8 masteries. I can afford it, and the millions of fame credits I get simply from the masteries are quite valuable, but not every newer player can, and discouraging them seems like a bad thing. ” Nobody is discouraging anyone. Stop playing m…

• Quote from Raithe: “... It did not cost silver go out and fame farm previous to respec point. ” Previous to respec - you had to go out and fame farm your non-maxed (not 100/100) set all the way from 0, from scratch. People cried - and they got a compromise, and an additional option (a feature) - you can still go about this the old way - put on a 0/100 set and go fame with that and spend 0 silver on respec, or go about it the new way - keep your 100/100 set and pay money for respec (if auto-respe…

• Quote from moking: “I think its pretty silly that melee weapons when in melee range do no damage to targets outside of their abilities ” lulwut? Quote from moking: “This creates scenarios where cloth users can stand still and out dps melee weapons. ” I dont even know where to begin.... /facepalm... Quote from moking: “You acknowledged this problem before in regards to zvz , and added resilience penetration , ” Resilience penetration has nothing to do with auto-attacks or attack speed. Its a stat…

• Quote from Roccandil: “As a newer player who's hit T8 in my chosen masteries, but still has a lot of speccing out to do, the increase in respeccing silver cost has been very noticeable, simply from the T8 masteries. I can afford it, and the millions of fame credits I get simply from the masteries are quite valuable, but not every newer player can, and discouraging them seems like a bad thing. ” Nobody is discouraging anyone. Stop playing mental Olympics with all these game systems. If you cannot…

• huh? I have 100 spec in wheat and 75-ish in Corn. Seed yield is fine. Just calculate the % and water accordingly. Quote from Roccandil: “RNG makes focus and thus spec practically useless. ” Focus allows you to scale your production much higher. Thats all it does, and works the same way for all other focus related activities (like crafting and refining, even tho those dont have RNG involved, but over 20 fields RNG evens out and plays no role anyway). TLDR: RNG can be only an annoyance over 1-2 fi…

• Quote from Raithe: “II literally loose money in dungeons fame farming because of this. ” Good. Thats intended. You now need to learn how to manage your money and learn how to actually make silver. Fame farming =/= silver farming. Quote from Roccandil: “I agree with the OP. Anything that chokes the pipeline of new players becoming veterans is a bad thing. ” Nobody is "choking" the pipeline of new players - we're saying that they should learn how to independently make silver - so that they can bec…

• Quote from Yamochan: “First off it gives less value to good scouting because "Who is that blob?" *debuff gets stronger* "Ok ours~" ” and thats when you get outplayed by another zerg who actually learned to "not blob" and because you decided to stop scouting and dropped your guard down...

• Quote from Gank: “anti zerg and disarray ” both are the same thing?