Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• Hi I'm Delivery !

ILoveKitties2uno - - Introduce yourself!

See Title.

• Zitat von Zorrow: „Albion Online should license or rather allow partners to sell gold as a 'licensed partner' and sanctions them they can take portion of their sales for that license to sell. I think EvE does that on there PLEX's. It's almost like Diablo 3 RL auction house in a way.. “ Still wouldn't solve people using stolen information unless they verify people first for being a partner? Or unless there is a 30 day hold placed minimum, I wouldn't mind marketing legitimate gold for Real Money.

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

ILoveKitties2uno - - News Archives

Zitat von ZeroCens0rship: „Zitat von Korn: „Fellow Adventurers, as you might already be aware, Albion Online is currently being targeted by so called "Gold Sellers". These are criminal enterprises who obtain stolen credit cards and paypal accounts, use them to buy gold from us and then sell on that stolen gold (or now, silver) to players of the game at a discount. This is very damaging to everybody who has their credit card or PayPal stolen, and of course to us as a company. It's also damaging t…