Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 433.

• Albion classic?

Owlsane - - Rants

Wow classic fucked up ur brain really hard fam.

• The only thing that will make this thorn change really good is to remove the cast time.

• I don't know where you guys get that identity of the non-mobile crossbow and seriously is that really a problem? The point of this whole crossbow post is to create more build path possible on the weapon and adapted for each playstyle or type of content. The proposition i gave is a 6m range thumble that is very energy hungry. Don't forget it's almost half distance of the dagger dash (11m) and in comparison of frost nova from frost staff and frost shot from bow that has higher cd, they give you a …

• youtube.com/watch?v=QBTZFhYQbio&feature=youtu.be I don't know how i did this since my mouse was directed at my target. It just happened one time though and i tried to replicate the situation again and again.

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Do you even play the game? Fucking nonsense theory crafting. You think the reason the game has several maps and portals like that is to make portal ganking possible? ” Yes and quite a lot at the moment. I think nothing about the map layout and the portals. In fact i don't waste my time in such trivial shit and i play the game. Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “I teleport into the black zone and i have a 90% chance to have people camping the portal and i cant go anywhere else. H…

• 112px version 1570136180-not-bias-112px.png 56px version 1570136180-not-bias-56px.png 28px version 1570136180-not-bias-28px.png

• One way to add a good feature for guilds and also a good silver sink possibility to fight against gold price Quote from gmatagmis: “ Create guild destiny tree with percs affecting all members with high progressive silver cost. Tree may contain some non-combat modifiers, like gathering/fishing speed bonus in certain biomes, on sertain Tiers of resources. Like minor crafting quality and speed bonuses split by all kinds of weapons and armors. Like super-minor and super-expencive season points multi…

• Quote from Pekuses: “ Explain to me how to escape that situation. You're in t8 map, both 2 exits are secured by at least one fire mage and 3 dps with claws, stuns etc. You have only t6 armored horse, and are chased by 4 guys all the time. You got really nice drop like 8.1, 8.2 items. Its rip. 0% chance of escaping. ” Find the terry and dive inside. Why diving the terri? Gankers won't take the risk to follow you inside (as the guild who holds the terry will get a call and maybe people can come fa…

• Zone Cap Solo Dungeons

Owlsane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yawn. I will suggest you to seek an another game since you can't accept advices for no being stupidly caught and stuff. Something without PvP is better for you you're so emotional fam

• Zone Cap Solo Dungeons

Quote from captnatsu: “well i dont need all that to shut you down again ” Show me. Still you didn't show any valid point or any valid proof whatsoever. Yikes Quote from captnatsu: “in that carebear alliance solos ” Yikes again. BOIS EVERY GUILD IS A MEGA ALLIANCE OMEGALUL Quote from captnatsu: “i now know your a ganker for sure bc how bad you want to keep it the way it is.your lazy and want easy coin ” I wan't to revert back the old ways of ganking like 2 years ago. That was funny until crybabie…

• Zone Cap Solo Dungeons

Quote from captnatsu: “lol you play AO bc of the easy pk system you wouldnt last a secound in a real pvp game thats why you play this broke ass game dude ” Played Minecraft hunger games, Played Battlefield 3 and 4, CoD BO 1/2 and MW3, Counter-strike, League of Legend. I think it describe quite well your definition of real pvp game... Quote from captnatsu: “you can farm safe bc your in a big alliance with zero risk ” serveimage serveimage serveimage forum.albiononline.com/index.p…777f9f2cb0933356…

• It might be the best solution for the situation if and only if it's some temporary buff for guild (like 1 week buff for example). Cuz otherwise we will get in the same situation as big guild will just max out stuff they want and situation will come back to ground 0 at some point.

• Zone Cap Solo Dungeons

Quote from captnatsu: “then you get people like owlsane that thinks he knows how to fix a game that is for sure on its last leg so go ahead and act like you know what your talking about but you dont. and i can almost bet your one of them super cool guys that dive solos with 5 people. but the cap thing prolly will not work bc the game is that toxic right now. they would do something like if we can fit 4 people in here that means there is only one guy lets do it boys type shit lol.look at it this …

• Quote from Drama420: “I think that actually crossbow is too OP, yes, need a rework for Caltrops, but need a nerf of damage about the autofire, and adding mobility to crossbow will make a weapon of god, so i don't like this idea. ” It's "OP" because of how sunder shot synergises so well with autofire and any E from crossbow. You basically almost put a clothie on true damage or putting a tank on cloth amor (glad it's based of the ennemy hp rather without because that would be straigh up broken). A…

• Zone Cap Solo Dungeons

Quote from captnatsu: “the people your trying to prove a point to are pro ganking. they think they are badass and 5 to 20 v 1 people and think its okay. the problem with AO is the player base thats left is gankers so give it a year the game will be more pve than pvp bc lets face it open loot pvp games dont make it long. like runescape has added pvp worlds and that didnt last very long i think they have like one left., and if you google full loot pvp games most of them are dead or gone. bc most p…

• Quote from Psycha: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Psycha: “Being a bad developer is another. ” You say that like you think you can do better. Well, there's a lot of money to be made if you can. Otherwise, you really should respect them for doing something you can't. ” I respect alot of what they do, but if I want to be honest. I played through both betas and they were very long betas, they excluded alot of features and changes they added in alot later after F2P launch.. Some features that are in…

• Since the introduction of random dungeon we have each faction represented for each tier of dungeon (Heretics, Keepers, Demon & Morganna, Specter), it makes me wonder why some faction is not represented in group static dungeon or in specific map tier, etc... With the introduction of Queen Update and the the BZ rework, i think it's the best oportunity to add each faction equally around the outlands and the royals. That means : 1) First and the most mandatory imo if we have to work this way is to s…

• I unsubscribed today

Owlsane - - Rants

Oh no an another blame the game not your internet topic yawn

• @KrasherWins rather than digging out every 2v2 HG rat subject to make it in the front page use the more recent subject to developp the subject... I will say to you guys that bringing a secondary set in order to counter rats is a viable option (you can bring t4 just for the cheap cost). They can't fight and avoid you in 1v2 situation. It's not a broken gameplay since there is ways to beat them.

• Quote from Gee: “Does anyone noticed that this post is about a STUPID MECHANIC (EXPLOIT) THAT DESTROY YOUR EXPERIENCE, AND NOT ABOUT TO BE KILLED BY GANKERS OR HOW TO AVOID THEM???? This mechanics makes possible for you to gank with trash gear and with basically 0 F*KING RISK!! this goes against the game purpose (HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD) If you decide to fight them, they just run into the gate and are protected by the bubble on the next map with just one f*king click... if they hit you, they just…