Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Guild emblem editing

Kuldebar - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yeah, somehow, the black color I chose turned out to be brown...meh

• Quote from Fooky: “Quote from Kuldebar: “Honey pie, you can be lame in whatever way you wish. ” There is nothing lamer than you trolling this ridiculous thread. Why don't you go play the game or something less lame? ” I am getting ready to start work in about 20 minutes there Fooky, and if I am trolling, just whatever the hell do you think you are doing, hmmm? So stop being an uptight little arse and chill a little, or not. It is just not that important to me, nor should it be to you, but maybe …

• Quote from Fooky: “Ever hear the term sandbox? I don't give a shit what you plan on doing but you can ____ OFF if you think you can tell me what to do or not in game ” Honey pie, you can be lame in whatever way you wish.

• @DoomPotatos It's not a bug, it's a feature. Game destroying if it were any other way. Also not bugs: - Higher tier resources are located in more risky territories - Items lost on being killed by other players

• Why is the game designed this way?

Kuldebar - - Rants

Quote from Vancoor: “lmao you guys do realize that this ipew twat is just trolling right? And even if he wasnt, he's being too denseriously to reason with so why try? ” It's the goddamn internet, of course he is trolling. While+on+Reddit.+Stuck+on+Reddit+because+someone+is+wrong_7db740_3459448.jpg

• Quote from Angelyn: “Starting to think so... Discuss. ” I am sorry, your "reality" and mine are very different things. Epic success thus far, in fact AO's greatest failing if one can call it that has been in underestimating its own potential for success and popularity. I have played many, many games on release day, by no means has AO been a "fail". Get a grip.

• Why is the game designed this way?

Kuldebar - - Rants

Quote from ipew4glory: “Hello everyone,my Name is ipew4glory,i was intrigued with this game,i loved all of it,up until the point that i realised that having alt characters is pointless,because having a character without premium is pointless by itself.Why would i have a crafter,if i cant have focus with it,unless i pay premium? YADA YADA ” I guess I am an old fashioned kinda guy, I value something -I am willing to pay for it if the price is right for me. I have three alts and they all are premium…

• Quote from SRTtoZ: “Quote from Kuldebar: “I get the feeling some peeps haven't played many MMO's before. Look, I have seen it happen time and time again, a game gets pounded at release and the devs panic and create a bunch of servers to kill off the queues and QQs -then, at some point, player activity plummets and BOOM everyone is crying for megaservers, yada yada. SWTOR, anyone? That's just a current example, having just come from there. ” The more I think about it the more I agree with this. P…

• Quote from Fooky: “Quote from Kuldebar: “That's a variation of "sour grapes" and perhaps more specifically a enactment of a scorched earth policy...neither do much for anyone, be they winner or loser. ” I disagree, would do me a lot of good to know the PK got crap for killing me. My long term plan includes getting Glorious Rep and roaming Red Zones with T2 gear.... let the PKs take maximum Rep penalty for minimal gain ” Oh, I see no problem with proactively minimizing the loss of valuable gear, …

• @joeyxl Yeah, every update it needs redone, I made a copy of the script and know which files to delete -so it's been pretty painless and everything is working great. TBH AO is the first game I have played on Windows or Linux where you could have 500+ players on the screen without lagging the hell out. Been phenomenal so far for me, considering I am on 6 year old Dell Optiplex 790. I play GW2 (via Wine) and AO now, my gaming needs are satisfied.

• The simple truth is that the current bottlenecks will subside as much of the player base spreads out. Any knee jerk solution as of right now will most likely be a bad move for the future.

• Quote from Fooky: “Quote from Zetecua: “I can confirm weapons remain after throw-away delete, this includes items from your inventory or items you destroy from other inventory locations, ex. Another players loot. While I never timed the process, I know it's longer than 2 minutes and not longer than 5 minutes (from testing). A player's corpse remains for 15 minutes, including loot. Hope that helps a bit. ” That's too bad. Should be able to destroy stuff before PKs get it. ” That's a variation of …

• Quote from Darkmane: “well Carleon has the bank and auction house on separate servers and its also overpopulated. Doing the same in the other towns isn't going to fix the problem. You guys are not ever considering when newer players start to play. Losing people due to server performance is bad form and can cause the game to fail in the long run since new people will only hear negative stuff about the game. Best to just have a second server invite some of the large guilds to populate it and peopl…

• I found a work around for my problem of getting my alts able to apply for my currently "private" guild: I changed the language and player skill level to "Italian and beginner" that particular combination had the fewest search results [ < 3 ] and therefore allowed my new guild to show up on the list when my alts searched for it.

• Quote from Raithe: “Quote from DivineOne: “Oh yay the queues are back! I just love them when switching to my alt's... ” A button to go to char login screen would have been a nice tweak in relationship to the queue issue........ ” Yeah, that sucks, I have three chars and I get trapped when switching, a grace period would be nice for those already online, getting dumped to login each tine you want to switch up chars...egads.

• There was one other game that had this "can't change e-mail" stupidity it was Rift (Trion) as of 2012ish. I had sent Trion customer service an e-mail from my still functioning e-mail address of record requesting a contact update due to impending provider change --the reply back said "sorry, can't do that, yada yada". I Replied back, well me neither, buh bye.

• I get the feeling some peeps haven't played many MMO's before. Look, I have seen it happen time and time again, a game gets pounded at release and the devs panic and create a bunch of servers to kill off the queues and QQs -then, at some point, player activity plummets and BOOM everyone is crying for megaservers, yada yada. SWTOR, anyone? That's just a current example, having just come from there.

• Quote from C0nn3rMcGr3g0r: “I got censored for saying FOOK... on these forums... I see people dropping serious swear words and nothing.. what the FOOK ” Reported!

• Quote from Davros: “A couple of things I've noticed about guild search that might be improved. 1) Could use a search function for a specific name. 2) Have the battle of finding a guild is seeing where they're based. I would recommend that when you look at the guilds, it says where their island is located (if they have one) Would make a lot of chatter go away and make it much easier to decide who to join. 3) It doesn't seem to list all of the guilds when you hit the button. If you hit anything, i…

• Destroying My House

Kuldebar - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Devious: “Click on the admin controls for the house and then towards the bottom you will see a renovation section. One of the options is Demolish. This will trigger a one minute timer and at the end all the materials used in the construction of the house will be placed in a small loot box where the house used to be. Anything inside the house like chests furniture and laborers will be destroyed. ” Thank you! I seriously somehow overlooked that, I misplaced a few structures (before 100%…